Revenge of a cheated wife

Discuss the problems that can occur in relationships with differing cultures and help overcome any barriers that exist.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Re: Revenge of a cheated wife

Post by LovelyLadyLux » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:58 pm

I very much doubt it!With you being such a good Muslim who deigns anyone who asks about your religion an infidel and somewhat inferior,then it's probably beyond your comprehension to show any compassion!
@ST - this statement rather unbecoming of a professional. I get the point you're making but referencing a persons character by way of taking a sarcastic jab at their religion isn't too kosher.

@ Stan - I'm with you and think you've got it down pat. Seems lately we're getting a few on here who are promoting their books and writings.

Glyphdoctor
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Glyphdoctor » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:36 pm

HEPZIBAH wrote:
Glyphdoctor wrote: And this is just to inform you Keefy from here on out I will continue to post links to FB if relevant because your policy is a pain in the ass.
Interesting that someone who is normally so keen on what is right and what is wrong should agree to a set of rules when joining and then to publicly stick two fingers up because the policy/rules don't suit. One has to wonder if they apply the same pick and choose attitude with other codes of conduct they have initially elected to abide by.
And people aren't supposed to be abusive either but I have been abused simply because I have looked up FB pages that were described but not linked to here and then reported what I found on them. If there had been links, no one would have accused me of digging for dirt on people because the link would have been right there for everyone to see. I don't mind looking things up but I will provide links in the future so no one else has to get the same hassle I have gotten.

Oh and by the way, copying and pasting photos from another site without permission is actually a violation of copyright law. Posting a link to FB may be a violation of this site's policies, but not any law code. So if you want to split hairs about right and wrong, I will choose legal links over illegal copyrighted photos. Does that make sense?

And by the way, I don't think there was a policy against social networking links back when I joined the site that I agreed to because in those days there were no social networking sites to link to!

LivinginLuxor
Top Member
Top Member

Post by LivinginLuxor » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:20 am

Posting SOME photographs may be a breach of copyright, but many can be cut and pasted under the Creative Commons licence, I believe.
I might agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong!
Stan

Who2
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Who2 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:25 am

Anyhow enough of this bickering, here is a nice little story from some rubbish English newspaper about the state of intercultural relationships, due so it say's the state of the local economy. Shades of Luxor's economy methinks…..:cool:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... prise.html
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.

DJKeefy
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by DJKeefy » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:23 am

Glyphdoctor wrote: Oh and by the way, copying and pasting photos from another site without permission is actually a violation of copyright law. Posting a link to FB may be a violation of this site's policies, but not any law code. So if you want to split hairs about right and wrong, I will choose legal links over illegal copyrighted photos. Does that make sense?
There is no photos from the facebook links you posted stored on our servers, the link is still the link of the original source, only that now the link is shown as a photo which is is retrieved from the facebook servers.

In future Glyph (I am trying to please you and please others here) I will leave your facebook links (providing that its not advertising or in direct competition with Luxor4u) but I will also add under your link the photo or video (if there is one) so other members of Luxor4u that are not members of facebook can see the images.

DJKeefy
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by DJKeefy » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:39 am

Glyphdoctor wrote: And by the way, I don't think there was a policy against social networking links back when I joined the site that I agreed to because in those days there were no social networking sites to link to!
Maybe not, but you did agree to the below which covers amended or new rules.

By accessing “Luxor4u” (hereinafter “we”, “us”, “our”, “Luxor4u”, “http://www.luxor4u.com/forum”), you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use “Luxor4u”. We may change these at any time and we’ll do our utmost in informing you, though it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage of “Luxor4u” after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended.

Glyphdoctor
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Glyphdoctor » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:58 am

Keefy, thank you for the clarification. I'm not angry at you at all so please accept my apologies if it comes across that way. After sleeping on it, I've decided the best plan of action is just to ignore ST.

elimay

Post by elimay » Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:56 pm

I have heard this kind of story time and time again ! Do these older women with younger men never learn ...He has the most shifty eyes I have ever seen ...

Goddess
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Goddess » Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:50 pm

Just catching up .....popped open the blog link and am so frightened by the set of photos at the top not sure I want to scroll down and read it.

jeje

Post by jeje » Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:57 pm

I am the Jeje of this story....I am not mentally ill, what I am is furious at this man and yes I did drag it out and I did play out a game of revenge which may not be healthy in some of your eyes but made me feel a hell of a lot better.....Am not intending to write a book for financial gain am doing it for free. Every word is true....and if your shocked now god help you when I get to chapter 27................Enjoy reading, judging, berating or whatever. I am in a better place now but Ahmed is going to suffer a while longer. My regards to you all (except Ahmed)

LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:52 pm

Gee Jeje - are you related to anybody named Jane? Seems the names starting with "J" are into tell all............. :sk :sk

Maakari

Post by Maakari » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:09 am

If it makes you feel better JeJe, so be it.
But from I can see how is this going to hurt him??? 1) does he care 2) do you really care(in your heart) 3) what will be the outcome???
From what I have gleaned, You have won large amount of money, and whilst money does'nt make you happy, it can go a long way in enabling you make some life changing ways of making a better life. .............So do that......Move on, make new friends, see new places , enrich your life with new experiences.........and enjoy your life, you only get one chance, no rehearsals. This relationship did not work out. Life sucks and this could happen in any country, continent, do not make it a tacky public affair.Learn from it, you may if you clear your mind and label it a lucky escape (which it sure looks like from here) you will meet other men who may make you happy in the future. But there are no Guarantees.
Go on do it, you know you can, and Enjoy your life, your way.

LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:06 am

@ Maakari -best advice for Jeje . Hope she listens as her present path isn't going to bring her closure and she desperately needs closure to this chapter of her life. Sequals are not necessary or healthy for anybody.

Glyphdoctor
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Glyphdoctor » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:55 am

I didn't enjoy reading it not because of the subject matter but because of your writing style. If you really want to make a book out of it get a professional editor to give you an unbiased opinion. Fact or fiction, it's not something many people would want to sit through 27 chapters.

Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:01 am

For me it makes a change, being given the choice of reading it, against having it drummed into you every time you mix with certain friends [past]. Since I came to live here three women entered out circle of friends, and welcomed they were, until that is, they slowly started to unravel their ''lost all'' story. In normal circumstances you, as a friend, would listen quietly while they relayed their hard done by story, silently commenting to yourself on their naivety and stupidity. This weekly self imposed horror story progressed to ''all Egyptians are corrupt, thieving, manipulating so and so's. Not what we as a group of friends wanted to hear every time we met up. So they were ostracized from the group. I placed the link to this forum on her blog page to give Jeje the opportunity to answer the questions herself, instead of others answering for her.

Will it prove to be beneficial to others? Doubtful, as these women will still arrive here with stars in their eyes, hoping to find love and happiness, but fail miserably.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.