Revenge of a cheated wife

Discuss the problems that can occur in relationships with differing cultures and help overcome any barriers that exist.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Maakari

Re: Revenge of a cheated wife

Post by Maakari » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:57 pm

You are so right Carrie! I am remiss in my photographic evidence of how in love we are.
I shall be putting this right immediately. But it will have to wait, I am building a shrine to my love, and I have to wait until the bricks are dry and I have inserted certain moody portraits of my beloved in "I have cow eyes and I am looking sultry and you are my queen look" poses.
PS....If my union should go T#ts up, has any one got a pressure cooker that they could lend me, I finds it cuts the cooking time of animal heads down by at least a half!

Miv

Post by Miv » Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:53 pm

Good for her thst she sussed him out :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Luxoritis

Post by Luxoritis » Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:20 pm

I kinda think it's a good read over a cup of coffee but then I love a bit of revenge :lol:

Glyphdoctor
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Glyphdoctor » Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:28 pm

There's something curious I just noticed. The screenshots of the chats have some commentary on them in Arabic. I wonder who wrote that?

Edit: I think she might have used Google Translate. There are some phrases that just aren't right but if I put what I think she might have been trying to translate from in English into Google Translate I get the same incorrect phrases back in Arabic.
Last edited by Glyphdoctor on Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lisak

Post by Lisak » Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:32 pm

Come on then..translation of the arabic, just in case there is a 3rd party!

And don't forget Maakari to have LOTS of flesh on show with a very short tight fitting dress on ;)
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Scottishtourist
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Scottishtourist » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:05 pm

I just think this is all so sad.
It's all very well everyone joking about it..but let's not forget that there are emotions and feelings involved here.
This lady is obviously very bitter about what happened to her...and rightly so!
She's probably sacrificed quite a lot for this man,and then been let down by him.OK,she thought she had found Mr Perfect..then found out different.
That doesn't make her pain and anguish any less valid,she's human and has feelings.
Maybe by writing this she has found it cathartic.Maybe it has offered her some relief,some kind of understanding.
But..are we really correct in condemning her for what we perceive as her own stupidity,the old "I told you so"mentality?
No,no,no...we ain't judges or jury.
She's obviously still hurting,so no matter what we think...surely 5 or 10mins outa anyones time to read her story doesn't impinge too much on our day?
I wish her well and hope she can write the whole episode off as a bad experience,with no lasting mental problems.
There may be "orfi" wives there who are gloating about their own "success."But spare a thought for the ones who were not so fortunate.
Mental illness...it stinks,it's destructive,and it's legacy can affect generations!
So it's always better to show some human compassion.

LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:33 am

This woman self created LOTS of her own emotional turmoil. IF on finding out this guy was using her/cheating on her she'd of dumped him and split then consolation would be offered and appropriate. This woman facilitated and engaged in her own obsession with this guy and am sure put her emotions through the wringer over and over and over in the process.

No sympathy for anybody who just keeps poking at a sick dog with a stick which is what IMO she did to this guy. He obviously isn't any stellar paragon of virtue but why taunt him and yourself.......UNLESS......you have a full and complete plan to put it all into writing and sell a book to fill you coffers. Crazy like a fox? OR somebody with a vivid imagine and ability to weave it into a good story and put it down on paper?

Glyphdoctor
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Glyphdoctor » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:32 am

I sought out the FB page that Keefy mentioned. The "fake" characters seem like they have had way too much effort put into them because some have FB accounts with multiple friends, groups, interactions etc. going back a whole year. What is also fishy is the husband and her seem to be on good terms after her story was posted. I don't want to waste any time on trying to figure out what is going on here but I would not waste any sorrow for this woman. If indeed all the characters she was interacting with on FB were fake she clearly didn't do anything else with her time for the past year but pretend to be a bunch of fake people.

Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:55 am

Yes indeed, there are a lot of counterfeit people wafting about of late.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.

LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:05 am

I'm more than inclined to agree with Glyph on this one as it all struck me as very contrived from first reading. Sure it is the jilted lover scenario however theatrics left right and centre all of which would take mega time and time is money so unless these two had nothing but money to burn with lots of travel thrown in... :dun: :dun:

Methinks it is lots of the same old same old re: orfi wives. Some, IMO, truly are naïve and totally unaware of the motivates behind the young guys who prey on them and believe the fairy tale romance until it all crashes and burns when the money runs out. Other orfi wives, IMO, come seeking and are willing to pay for everything they want out of their (ahem) relationship/marriage. Where this one fits in could be either extreme or smack down the middle but it sure does seem like it comes right out of Soap Opera 101 with fake characters in every cliff hanging chapter as the saga unfolds.

Who2
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Who2 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:18 am

On the other side of the fence. Yesterday I had an Egyptian freind pouring his heart out to me about his Manc wife constantly ordering him around. I rarely sympathise saying "you made your bed" he then proceeded to tell me the cost of flying from the UK to Finland then to Estonia to visit his other wives….:cool:
Ps; could not be arse'd reading this woman's story above.
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.

LivinginLuxor
Top Member
Top Member

Post by LivinginLuxor » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:00 am

Me either - maybe, just maybe, the lady has seen the financial success of another article that was recently published in a magazine, by another local personality and has submitted it to said periodical!
I might agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong!
Stan

newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:26 am

If publication of this "sad tale" had been delayed a while...i.e. to 1/4/2014.....I'm sure it wouldn't have received so much attention! :))) :))) :)))

Scottishtourist
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Scottishtourist » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:16 pm

Glyphdoctor wrote:I sought out the FB page that Keefy mentioned. The "fake" characters seem like they have had way too much effort put into them because some have FB accounts with multiple friends, groups, interactions etc. going back a whole year. What is also fishy is the husband and her seem to be on good terms after her story was posted. I don't want to waste any time on trying to figure out what is going on here but I would not waste any sorrow for this woman. If indeed all the characters she was interacting with on FB were fake she clearly didn't do anything else with her time for the past year but pretend to be a bunch of fake people.
Maybe she just wanted some answers GD.
Maybe this was the only way she would find out what she perhaps suspected,a way to satisfy any doubts she had.
Is that so unbelievable?
I personally did NOT seek out any Facebook page for her,cos I ain't got Facebook,and I ain't interested in the havoc it wreaks in peoples lives.In my opinion,it's an intrusion!
But..have you ever had a relationship with a compulsive liar?
Have you ever lived with an alcoholic,a compulsive gambler?
Have you ever given anyone that "last chance"to come clean..then decided there would be another "last chance?"
Do you have any experience of a family member with a mental illness/obsession and what it does to that person and/or their interactions with others?Probably much easier to doctor/nurse the dead...the living are so much more complex,interesting and somewhat difficult..don't you think?
No..I very much doubt it!With you being such a good Muslim who deigns anyone who asks about your religion an infidel and somewhat inferior,then it's probably beyond your comprehension to show any compassion!
I won't "waste any sorrow"on this lady either...but I WILL at least not condemn her as a "fake!"
And for someone who ain't that interested in showing any sympathy...you sure as hell seem to do a lot of "rooting about"on other websites!

Glyphdoctor
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Glyphdoctor » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:28 pm

Credit should go where credit is due. I'm not the one who suggested this was a work of fiction. Please re-read Newcastle's post:
newcastle wrote:Jeje Ahmed Araby's post is certainly getting good publicity for the forthcoming book! It's gone viral...at least on Luxor forums. So much so people are discussing the ins & outs, ....what a leech this Ahmed is, the not-so-subtle revenge etc. etc. ....as if it's someone's experience (rather than a meld of of well know disaster tales) and the revenge bit is TRUE!! Oh please!! :))) :))) :)))
And again, Keefy refuses to put links to FB here means we can't just click on links as we would like. And since I'm getting a bit fed up at being accused of snooping around just because I am force to figure out the location of FB pages referred to in the course of conversations here by other members of the forum if I want to follow the conversation, I am going to break the rules of the forum and post a link to the FB page in question:

https://www.facebook.com/jeje.araby

And this is just to inform you Keefy from here on out I will continue to post links to FB if relevant because your policy is a pain in the ass.

Glyphdoctor
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Glyphdoctor » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:30 pm

Scottishtourist wrote: Stupid,stupid,stupid...what a tale of woe!
Psychiatric assessment is order of the day!

HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God

Post by HEPZIBAH » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:30 pm

Glyphdoctor wrote: And this is just to inform you Keefy from here on out I will continue to post links to FB if relevant because your policy is a pain in the ass.
Interesting that someone who is normally so keen on what is right and what is wrong should agree to a set of rules when joining and then to publicly stick two fingers up because the policy/rules don't suit. One has to wonder if they apply the same pick and choose attitude with other codes of conduct they have initially elected to abide by.
Image Experience is not what happens to you;
it is what you do with what happens to you.
-Aldous Huxley

dsaxelby

Post by dsaxelby » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:33 pm

The story it self is probably therapy to her. Apparently it is still on going and the second instalment Is to follow.

As crazy as it sounds it could be true, shared it with my ex's Belgium wife there are a lot of similarities and we both laughed. True or not made us smile, and reminisce and what could have so easily have been another tragedy.
It is what it is.

Scottishtourist
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Scottishtourist » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:44 pm

Glyphdoctor wrote:
Scottishtourist wrote: Stupid,stupid,stupid...what a tale of woe!
Psychiatric assessment is order of the day!
Yes GD..and I stand by that statement!
Counselling is available for this lady on NHS.
She would possibly benefit from talking to someone who is a little more detached from the situation.
And I guarantee that they won't judge her..will merely listen and offer suggestions on how to win back her self esteem!
Was HE a good Muslim?
You tell me!
Did he love her?Treat her as an equal?
Reckon he needs psychiatric assessment too...but will he go for it?
Nope...cos he's done nothing wrong,has he?
And there are always the "believers"who will back up his reasons purely because of his/their religion.
I so wish that as a Catholic,I coulda took that step back and ignored my conscience!

DJKeefy
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by DJKeefy » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:28 pm

Glyphdoctor wrote: And this is just to inform you Keefy from here on out I will continue to post links to FB if relevant because your policy is a pain in the ass.
:lol: Like I said Glyph we are quite lenient on this rule, but the rule is there if I ever need to use it, and i will use it on people just advertising their facebook page or group.