Tony Blair, BBC, missing children VIP paedo ring

Luxor has both Christian and Moslem communities and the politics of the Middle East are equally diverse. Air your views on the situation.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

jewel
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Tony Blair, BBC, missing children VIP paedo ring

Post by jewel »

Looks like Tony Blair is not just a paedophile and war criminal, but a child killer in snuff movies.

http://thecolemanexperience.wordpress.c ... onnection/

I don't have a plan......so nothing can go wrong!

Brian Yare
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Re: Tony Blair, BBC, missing children VIP paedo ring

Post by Brian Yare »

Why defame Tony Blair? His only involvement appears to be that

"Margaret Hodge (Oppenheimer ) was the children’s minister who was accused of hiding up the child abuse scandal, she was alleged to be close friends with Tony Blair, Peter Mandelson and Jonathan King.”

Not that I would defend Blair for anything, but I don't see how you can implicate him in this muck.
jewel
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by jewel »

This is just the tip of a huge iceberg

http://whale.to/b/tony.html

I doubt if the full truth about Blair will ever be exposed fully, due to all the cover ups and the interwoven connections. Remember Jill Dando?
Read for yourself and make your own mind up. I have a friend who worked in security and had involvement in an "incident" with Mandelson and his Thai boyfriend, and could validate a lot of this.

http://whale.to/c/tony_blair4.html

jewel
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by jewel »

Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Zooropa »

Margaret Hodge and the other one - I wont even type that war criminal's name!

I hate that woman and hate is a strong word.

When Bob Geldof was telling her about the hurt and pain fathers denied access to their children feel she had a silly grin on her face.

Children's Minister?

About as appropriate as putting Dracula in charge of the blood bank.
jewel
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by jewel »

Yes and Bob Geldof is no saint. There is a massive question mark about the death Peaches, and he is implicated in said ring, Paula Yates once wrote that that Bob Geldof had threatened her repeatedly with, “Don’t forget, I am above the law“, which was also a favourite saying of one Jimmy Saville, when he was near to exposure.
Geldof was also close to Blair, and by a strange coincidence, Geldof owned the Planet 24 TV company along with gay-lord Waheed Alli and his partner Charlie Parsons.
Waheed Alli appears to have a strange hold over Parliament and is seen as a powerful behind-the scenes “fixer”, along with his pal Peter Mandelson.
Margaret Hodges nephew was at the same Warner holiday complex in Portugal with the McCanns, yet another coincidence, there is a lot more to that than meets the eye.
Margaret Hodge was implicated in the Islington care home scandal where again thousands of children were abused in council-run care homes.
Despite this scandal leading to the tragic death of Jason Swift, Hodge was never investigated and was instead, quite unbelievably, given the job of Children’s Minster, by Tony Blair.
I reckon there will be a lot to come out of Operation Fairbank, unless there are yet more cover ups.

Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Zooropa »

jewel wrote:Yes and Bob Geldof is no saint. There is a massive question mark about the death Peaches, and he is implicated in said ring, Paula Yates once wrote that that Bob Geldof had threatened her repeatedly with, “Don’t forget, I am above the law“, which was also a favourite saying of one Jimmy Saville, when he was near to exposure.
Geldof was also close to Blair, and by a strange coincidence, Geldof owned the Planet 24 TV company along with gay-lord Waheed Alli and his partner Charlie Parsons.
Waheed Alli appears to have a strange hold over Parliament and is seen as a powerful behind-the scenes “fixer”, along with his pal Peter Mandelson.
Margaret Hodges nephew was at the same Warner holiday complex in Portugal with the McCanns, yet another coincidence, there is a lot more to that than meets the eye.
Margaret Hodge was implicated in the Islington care home scandal where again thousands of children were abused in council-run care homes.
Despite this scandal leading to the tragic death of Jason Swift, Hodge was never investigated and was instead, quite unbelievably, given the job of Children’s Minster, by Tony Blair.
I reckon there will be a lot to come out of Operation Fairbank, unless there are yet more cover ups.
Sorry, no time to comment - The latest "Conspiracy Files" episode is on!
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Zooropa »

On second thoughts, I have my very own conspiracy files here!

Its hard to know where to start:

Zooropa wrote:
jewel wrote:Yes and Bob Geldof is no saint.

Are any of us when you boil it all down? - most of us though, have not raised millions for good causes!

There is a massive question mark about the death Peaches, and he is implicated in said ring,

What ring?, who has implicated him? do they have evidence?

Paula Yates once wrote that that Bob Geldof had threatened her repeatedly with, “Don’t forget, I am above the law“, which was also a favourite saying of one Jimmy Saville, when he was near to exposure.

Is this the same Paula Yates who was honest enough to have an affair behind his back and refused him reasonable access to his children? - excellent character witness! What are you saying/suggesting with the Jimmy Saville comment? That Geldof was doing the same sorts of things or that because he was "alleged" to have said the same phrase as him by Paragon of virtue Paula Yates that he must have been? - Ive said "il be back" loads of times - does that mean I could be a highly sophisticated robot sent back from the future to kill the planets saviour?

Homophobia, excellent! Do you know for sure he was "close" to Blair? - evidence? - If you are after money you have to talk to whoever is holding the wallet - Bono dealt with Blair & Bush - is he dodgy as well?

And if he was that makes Hodge herself guilty because? - My cousin was around the corner when the Aldgate bomb went off - should I be reporting him to the anti terror squad?

If you say so.

Sorry, no time to comment - The latest "Conspiracy Files" episode is on!
On second thoughts, I have my very own conspiracy files here!

Its hard to know where to start
carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie »

It's easy to slander/libel people nowerdays due to the social media, I do believe that Blair lied to the British people about W.O.M.D. but as for anything else there is to be a police investigation leave it up to them.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

If anyone finds themselves in court, as a suspect in any form of illegal activity and is found to be totally innocent of that crime they become, after being a five minuet wonder, soon forgotten. But if they are even hinted at being a pedophile in the public arena, or even appear in court and end up completely exonerated from any wrong doings, its sticks with them for life. Its not right that names are so easily banded about without concrete evidence being produced concerning pedophilia. This is, in my opinion, a thing that should be left to the professionals.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
jewel
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by jewel »

So, too, Zooropa, Jimmy Saville also raised millions for charity, "how's about that than?!" But that didn't detract from the fact he was a rampant paedophile, in fact he acted as one of the main procurers of victims for the greater ring within the establishment.

If you think what he did was all that good, consider the negative impact that Live aid had on Africa and Africans, good for the pop stars and politicians perhaps.
The money raised by Geldofs Live Aidwas instead used to pay off the corporate creditors of indebted countries.
In effect, the ENTIRE focus of the money generated by Live Aid was to provide direct assistance to corporations owed money by these impoverished nations.
In 2008, Bob Geldof made a speech, in Melbourne, about the tragedy of Third World poverty.
He was paid A$100,000 for his one-off speech which included a luxury hotel room and first-class airfares.

http://whale.to/b/special_report.html

Nothing homophobic about the facts...homosexuality is a fact and these men were, like Ted Heath, Anthony Blunt Peter Mandelson and all the others that were in the paedophile ring.

Do you remember the "OTO" cult of Peaches Geldof, and the investigation after she named women in this Paedophile case?

phpBB [video]

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... -case.html

Then Peaches was found dead 6months after. :ni:

Also the deaths of Michael Hutchence and Paula Yates have questions around them.

And as for Bono, as you mentioned.
http://thecolemanexperience.wordpress.c ... satanists/

There's lots about Cliff Richard too, and his connection to Blair and Elm Guest house ( "call me Kitty") also what about the Jill Dando murder Zooropa, do you know the background to that? Conspiracy files? Maybe but too many facts and coincidences certainly.

Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Zooropa »

jewel wrote:So, too, Zooropa, Jimmy Saville also raised millions for charity, "how's about that than?!" But that didn't detract from the fact he was a rampant paedophile, in fact he acted as one of the main procurers of victims for the greater ring within the establishment.

If you think what he did was all that good, consider the negative impact that Live aid had on Africa and Africans, good for the pop stars and politicians perhaps.
The money raised by Geldofs Live Aidwas instead used to pay off the corporate creditors of indebted countries.
In effect, the ENTIRE focus of the money generated by Live Aid was to provide direct assistance to corporations owed money by these impoverished nations.
In 2008, Bob Geldof made a speech, in Melbourne, about the tragedy of Third World poverty.
He was paid A$100,000 for his one-off speech which included a luxury hotel room and first-class airfares.

http://whale.to/b/special_report.html

Nothing homophobic about the facts...homosexuality is a fact and these men were, like Ted Heath, Anthony Blunt Peter Mandelson and all the others that were in the paedophile ring.

Do you remember the "OTO" cult of Peaches Geldof, and the investigation after she named women in this Paedophile case?

phpBB [video]

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... -case.html

Then Peaches was found dead 6months after. :ni:

Also the deaths of Michael Hutchence and Paula Yates have questions around them.

And as for Bono, as you mentioned.
http://thecolemanexperience.wordpress.c ... satanists/

There's lots about Cliff Richard too, and his connection to Blair and Elm Guest house ( "call me Kitty") also what about the Jill Dando murder Zooropa, do you know the background to that? Conspiracy files? Maybe but too many facts and coincidences certainly.

Well, that just about only leaves me, Carrie, Dusak, Newcastle & Bullet who you have not implicated as a nonce, crook or murderer - no wonder Operation Yewtree has arrested and questioned almost every male between the ages of 20 and 60 in the UK - they have been getting tip offs from you!

There is nothing Homophobic about stating some ones sexuality, as long as its established fact. What is Homophobic is referring to him as a "Gay-Lord".

I cant think why you would state his sexuality in your accusation unless you are suggesting that he is more likely to be dodgy because he is gay. If you deny this then why didn't you refer to Geldof and Blair (in the same sentence) as Hetrosexuals or "woman shaggers"?

We are all entitled to our opinions and mine is that you are talking bollox.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Mmmmmm.......no smoke without fire :tk

I do recall mention of Zooropa accosting a "shoe-shine boy" (nudge ;) ) on a recent visit to a well-known city of ill-repute. And I believe Carrie was involved in ritual child molestation whilst "cruising" the Nile :o . As for Dusak.....what can one say... :vs
jewel
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by jewel »

But that's the point Zooropa both Geldof and Blair are not "woman shaggers" as you put it, they also are implicated in the homosexual activity of the establishment paedophile ring - perhaps they like it both ways as the saying goes :ni:
I heard from a reliable source that Blair and Mandelson were "close" at Oxford.
The more you analyse the evidence the more involved and interdependent the whole thing becomes.
And "Gaylord" is not homophobic it has been used for aeons - it is as it says someone who is a "lord" of gays, which Waheed Ali certainly is, he is an active openly gay Muslim who campaigns on gay issues, oh, yes and he is a Baron as well!
There is a restauraunt named after him ;)

http://gaylordlondon.com

I know someone who stayed at Boleskin house on the shores of Loch Ness ( former home of Aleister Crowle and Led Zepplein) and related a tale of very macabre happenings, apparently there were a lot of Satanic rites performed here and the spooky churchyard opposite.
I don't know much about the OTO cult that Peaches was heavily involved with, but imagine it's along the same lines.
They say truth is stranger than fiction and it's a fact. :wi

carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie »

I have two very good male friends who are homosexual, two kinder, patient, loving people you couldn't wish to meet. Not all gays are child molesters. They find it as incomprehensible and disgusting as I do.
If you have proof of your allegations Jewel, apart from quoting some conspiracy theory reports published on the internet, then it is your duty not to inform us of your allegations but the police.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

jewel wrote:But that's the point Zooropa both Geldof and Blair are not "woman shaggers" as you put it, they also are implicated in the homosexual activity of the establishment paedophile ring - perhaps they like it both ways as the saying goes :ni:
The more you analyse the evidence the more involved and interdependent the whole thing becomes.
And "Gaylord" is not homophobic it has been used for aeons - it is as it says someone who is a "lord" of gays, which Waheed Ali certainly is, he is an active openly gay Muslim who campaigns on gay issues, oh, yes and he is a Baron as well!

I know someone who stayed at Boleskin house on the shores of Loch Ness ( former home of Aleister Crowle and Led Zepplein) and related a tale of very macabre happenings, apparently there were a lot of Satanic rites performed here and the spooky churchyard opposite.
I don't know much about the OTO cult that Peaches was heavily involved with, but imagine it's along the same lines.
First of all jewel, although not agreeing entirely with you regarding your factual or assumptions, I have found your post interesting. It has made me think. You, like Frater, have opened up a lively debate. I for one appreciate folk that supply links to topics.
newcastle wrote:Mmmmmm.......no smoke without fire :tk

I do recall mention of Zooropa accosting a "shoe-shine boy" (nudge ;) ) on a recent visit to a well-known city of ill-repute. And I believe Carrie was involved in ritual child molestation whilst "cruising" the Nile :o . As for Dusak.....what can one say... :vs
I'm on the look out for a new vice as the one I have now is giving too loose a screw. I know you have to be careful as there is a clamp down at the moment, people getting to grips with certain things then suddenly loosing the thread. :ks
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
jewel
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by jewel »

From today's paper
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/i- ... er-4636497

A victim of the Westminster paedophile abuse scandal has claimed he saw a Conservative MP murder a young boy during a depraved sex party.

And the Sunday People can reveal that detectives are investigating THREE murders allegedly linked to a network of VIP perverts.

The horrifying account comes days after Scotland Yard confirmed they have launched a murder probe ­connected to allegations of sex abuse from the 1970s and 80s.

Today the Sunday People and Exaro investigations agency expose the full extent of shocking events the witness, known as Nick, has described to the Metropolitan Police paedophile unit.

Nick claims the first death was of a boy aged ten or 11 who was ­deliberately run down by a car.

Another chilling allegation is that he was in the same room in the 1980s when a 12-year-old boy was strangled by a Tory MP.

Nick said: “I watched while that happened. I am not sure how I got out of that. Whether I will ever know why I survived, I am not sure.”

Eighteen months later, he claims a third boy was killed by two unknown men in front of another MP.

Nick told of his terror as he and the strangling victim were driven to an orgy.

He said: “We looked at each other and saw the fear in each other’s eyes. We said nothing.

“I knew we were being taken somewhere to be sexually abused by powerful men.

“But I had no idea of the true horror of what was about to happen.”

Nick had been picked up at an agreed meeting point. He recalled: “The car was ­chauffeur-driven although I can’t ­remember the make.

“Cars were sent to take us to various locations to be abused. They were often luxury cars with a chauffeur.

“They would be dark in colour – Jaguars, Rolls-Royces, Daimlers or Range Rovers.”

He was driven to a location in ­central London. On the way the car stopped to pick up another lad.

Nick says the boy had brown hair and was aged around 12 but he never discovered his name.

Both lads sat in silence for fear of punishment.

They arrived at a luxury townhouse and were taken inside.

Nick, still traumatised by what he witnessed, has given a graphic and harrowing account to police about what took place.

A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by A-Four »

Just to put a bit of spice to your above comment here Jewel, you might remember the old days of the Thatcher government, the Guardian newspaper had a file on both Mr Portillo and a certain Mr Lilly, which prevented both of them reaching for high office,.....................but that was simply because they are gay.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

VIP= Very Important Pervert. It is a most curious thing to state that two young boys are 'picked up' for obvious sexual purpose, then sit in silent fear in case they are punished. I would of thought that to knowingly and get paid for accepting sexual abuse would be quite a severe punishment in its self. Then to witness a murder and stay silent beggars belief, even given their ages, especially when kids of that age that are on the game, talk about their earnings with likewise earners so someone would of taken the opportunity to make extra cash out of it. A rather large pinch of salt me thinks until the real facts are known.
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Zooropa »

jewel wrote:But that's the point Zooropa both Geldof and Blair are not "woman shaggers" as you put it, they also are implicated in the homosexual activity of the establishment paedophile ring - perhaps they like it both ways as the saying goes :ni:

Unless you have evidence please shut up.

Long gong are the days of kangaroo courts based on heresay, "rumours" "implications" etc.

Good job with you around.

Unless you have some evidence in it (your hand), stop pointing it!