Pro-Morsi Wahhabis Vow to Suicide Bomb all Opposed to Them

Luxor has both Christian and Moslem communities and the politics of the Middle East are equally diverse. Air your views on the situation.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

DJKeefy
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Egypt

Pro-Morsi Wahhabis Vow to Suicide Bomb all Opposed to Them

Post by DJKeefy »

Pro-Morsi Wahhabis Vow to Suicide Bomb Everyone Opposed to Them & to Set Christians on Fire.

phpBB [video]

This footage is taken from a pro-Morsi demonstration in Egypt after the Egyptian military intervened on behalf of the millions of Egyptians who demanded an end to the rule of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. While addressing Abdul Fattah al-Sisi, the Egyptian commander-in-chief, Wahhabis who support Morsi vow to become suicide bombers that will target secularists, Christians, Shiites, and all other opposition forces. A Wahhabi lady covered in black vowed to burn her Christian compatriots.

Bearded Brian
Top Member
Top Member
Cambodia

Re: Pro-Morsi Wahhabis Vow to Suicide Bomb all Opposed to Th

Post by Bearded Brian »

The army should set up kangaroo courts for these wallabys.
LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

This is the true face of fanaticism. Don't even want to dignify this type of person with hardly a response as doing that much would given the impression their ranting holds meaning to me.

To be openly willing to take the life of another who only want to have and hold their own beliefs and way of life is abhorrent particularly when you are not willing to openly organize, debate, talk AND be willing to take the results of what you do. Instead you opt for suicide and terror tactics whilst hiding in the shadows. This is the mostly cowardly of the cowards. The Bully who has no substance just a need to control through fear and intimidation.
Chocolate Eclair
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Chocolate Eclair »

Now we are seeing the real side of this Political Party, and not the side they keep from the public. This is what this statement says to me!
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

At least the first mouth made his identity clear to the countless thousands that will watch. And he was good enough to display the target area for the cross hairs to lock onto. The woman just sounded like my wife when I failed to fulfill the shopping list. These animals are of such low intellect that they really do not understand what they speak off, doing more damage for the former ruling party than any coup [in their eyes] could achieve. If they intend to carry out this threat of spreading the word they hold so dear by separating their own bodies into thousands of bloody fragments, given the thought that went into this public statement of intent they would, in all probability, use the abundant stocks of Chinese fireworks for their work.

''Hey, Mohamed, what are you doing with all those fireworks. Is there a celebration planed?''

''No my brother, I'm making myself into a suicide bomber. Help me strap on the explosives.''

''I see that you have the new stary glitter ones. I had these at my sisters wedding. Very nice, but only a few short seconds. You are making a mistake Mohamed.''

''No mistake my brother. It is what I've been told to believe in.''

''No, I mean that you have placed two green starbursts together instead of red, green and so on. What about these fairy flickers, were are these for?''

''I was thinking for my legs, what do you think?''

''No, shoulders, putting them on your legs could burn your trousers.''

''I'm glad we met brother, I didn't consider that. Ok, all finished.''

''What is your target?''

''The tank over there. I will attack while they eat their food. They will never know what hit them. Goodby my friend, we will meet in Heaven.''

''What happened Mohamed, why have you returned from your glorious mission?

''Have you got a cigaret lighter for the blue touch paper?''

''No, I don't smoke, my father always said that smoking would deliver me to an early grave.''

''Yes my father was as wise, telling me likewise. Have you any money on you to buy one for me?''

''Sorry, I haven't. I will go and ask the solder on the tank to borrow his as he is smoking.''

''Good idea brother, take your time, we have all day. But try to sound casual as the one in the gun-turret has been watching us.''
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

I heard this morning that the Wahhabis are testing them out in the western desert.....:cool:
Ps: how come all the fanatics are 'rug-rubbers showing their dedication on their foreheads ?
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
Bombay
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Bombay »

Someone told me a the translation was 72 nuts.
Just think how busy the hands would be they are busy enough with just 2. :!:
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Who2 wrote:I heard this morning that the Wahhabis are testing them out in the western desert.....:cool:
Ps: how come all the fanatics are 'rug-rubbers showing their dedication on their foreheads ?
I think its due to the fact that some one told them the story of the ostrich sticking its head in the sand so nothing could see it. So they adopted the same tactic, but didn't factor pressure sores into it created by a concrete floor. But to their eyes they remain invisible to the rest of the world. Until they go on You Tube.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
Hafiz
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by Hafiz »

Get a grip. Who is this nobody with the deeply unattractive bruise on his forehead? Does he represent anyone or is he just for hire to any TV company wanting a mad mullah from central casting. He's not on a podium, he's just milling or muhlerring about and the few people along side him don't seem very interested or enthused so I think he has a limited and not very profitable future in tele-evangalism. 10/10 for conviction and bad taste, 0/10 in charisma, make up and presentation. His beard needs professional attention.

As for his side kick and dark supporting act I also suspect a rat. Either she is on drugs - how does she get the volume up and talk through the niquab, - or isn't the voice and the eyes a bit strange. I'm betting a cross dressing fundamentalist and again low scores on all visible grounds except make-up. Voice projection a real strength but a very coarse tone and deep. Imagine being married to him/her - it would be a martyr's death. The idea of her/him being a successful evangelist for their cause beggars belief.

These people are rank amateurs. look at the al Qaeda videos (well don't unless you want a call from the security services) . Long panning desert shots, fanatics on pure bread Arabian mares (are Arabs prohibited from riding male horses can females ride males). Cut to some religious music, fanatics in the desert at prayer and then doing amateur hour drilling, cut to a few sentimental shots of children then pull the lever to 'crusader' killings of women and children. OK production values, good make up and lighting, acting to die for, well tended beards and a script only an illiterate could love. Even al Qaeda knows that just screaming to a camera doesn't work.

Even if you believe that this garbage is not staged you need to check the menu you are eating from.

Eretz Zen (the broadcaster) seems to be a pro-Assad anti-jihadi facebook/video up loader. I'm not saying that bad jihadis don't exist and I 'm not saying that everything Assad types say is wrong (but I really am) but relying on Syrian government media for balance seems as mad as the mullah is.

If you want to amuse and outrage yourself go to any of the US anti-jihadi websites for hundreds of hours of the same 'ranting Muslim in the street'.
jewel
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by jewel »

Hardly surprising, it's happening all over the Islamic world, even in the UK.
The resulting violence and death whenever Muhamed or the koran is criticised, Islam is a dangerous and convoluted religion and totally depraved. Look at the recent case of Abu Sakkar in Syria who ate a piece of his victim :sk ( a Shia Muslim and he was a Sunni)
or was it the war? As W H Auden once said " those to whom evil is done do evil in return",
Someone like Ataturk is need in Egypt, who will make it a secular country with no religion involved in government or the army, and make the army the one to choose a president. The only way to stability?
The economic collapse of Egypt is being accelerated by the recent turn of events. Expect in the near future the Egyptian mobs will riot over diesel, electricity shortages, water and especially bread when government subsidies run out. Currency reserves are at dangerous levels and graft and corruption will increase due to limited resources. Their predatory mentality is one constant in this whole mess. You haven't seen the worst of it by a long way. In the meantime the Moanhabitualians will have to satisfy themselves with persecuting religious minorities to blow off a little steam.

Here in the UK these extreme Muslims are getting the message,although not quickly enough - at least the messages of the E.D.L and U.K.I.P are at last getting through.
And we are sending Abu Qatada back to Jordan -inshallah tonight. :)

One of the best things that could happen is if Egypt strengthens relationships with Israel, they could learn a lot, especially with food and water shortages and spiking population, Israel manages very well, recycling 75% of it's water.
I don't have a plan......so nothing can go wrong!

Hafiz
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by Hafiz »

The Syrian liver or kidney eater had, at the time of his video meal, been previously expelled from several 'rebel' fighting units because of his barbaric attitudes. Wars attract some very un-nice people but that doesn't mean that the war isn't worth fighting or that all the other fighters are as bad as the body part eater.

Many Christians also fight with the rebels, so to characterize it as an Islamic war is wrong.

The run down in Egypt's currency reserves was, by far, greatest under SCAF not under Morsi. The military signed the cheques and Morsi had to honor them.

Ataturk was a one-off - he defeated the British, French and Australians, removed the Sultan, then defeated the British and French again and the Greeks, resurrected the economy and created a secular state. Don't also forget that the Western powers were, in the 1920's, determined to destroy him and that he bears an ugly responsibility (contested) for two genocides and the expulsion of several million Greeks (who for all we know may have worked and paid their taxes at that particular time in their history). Hero in retrospect but quite a bit of blood at the time. Maybe that's what a nation builder needs to do in which case hold your tongue in the current circumstances.

Well, what can we say about extreme right-wing British organizations. The first thing we can say is that they are a lot like the people they oppose. Violent, stupid, rabble rousing, selecting one example and expanding it to fill the world etc. Oh and they are both racist. Its been said before, but not heard, the vast bulk of Muslims in the UK,USA, Canada and Australia are honest, law abiding and moral people. Those who try and convince us otherwise are as evil as those who want to kill all crusaders infidels. If you treat people as if they are animals then don't complain if they behave back to you in the same way.
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

War can make the meekest man into a raging beast it's not a natural act......:cool:
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
Scottishtourist
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Scottishtourist »

I'm glad I live in Scotland!
We have many Muslims here (living in my own small town)They're peaceful people,their kids integrate with ours,they go to same non-denominational schools,etc.
They cause no trouble,operate businesses,etc.
They are much respected members of the community.
They're mainly Pakistani,Bangladeshi,speak Urdu.
Maybe Scotland has just been fortunate.We don't have the ghettoes springing up the way they do in parts of England.
Apart from the Glasgow Airport incident,all is relatively peaceful co-existence.
When my daughter was 5years old,she asked local shopkeeper if he liked working in "Paki"shop.
The innocence of kids...she had no idea that her question could ever have been inflammatory!
Did he take offence?Never!He laughed and told her she was beautiful!
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

And where did a 5 year old child hear the term? That's the problem with kids that age, always being told off for not paying attention, but missing nothing.
Cyprus100
United Kingdom

Post by Cyprus100 »

They should be listening to the words of this young man:

phpBB [video]
Michele,
Previously living in Limassol, Cyprus but now back in UK since 2016 :-(
Egypt is now so far away....
LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Same comment as Dusak made above. What this young man is saying is quite remarkable. Am sure his parents/peer groups contributed to his knowledge and parents like this who have a son like this need to be commended. Not taking anything away from this child. He IS exceptional but his parents/grandparents also need to be recognized too.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

True LLL, but you have to look on both sides of the coin. He could just be a natural born smarty pants like I was at that age. :lol:
LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

@D - quite concur that the boy might be just a natural smarty pants :) I prefer to think that somebody in his family sparked his interest in the topics he talked on - or - maybe he has been sitting at the table next to yours at the Indian every night listening to you espouse your worldwide views!! :P :P :P

What is the phrase - Children learn what they live. He obviously has been learning some extremely well formulated and thought out info.