The Origin's of Man. Worth pondering.

Luxor has both Christian and Moslem communities and the politics of the Middle East are equally diverse. Air your views on the situation.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

The Origin's of Man. Worth pondering.

Post by Bullet Magnet »

The Research Work

The research work of Mauro Biglino is focused on re-translating the original Hebrew text of the Old Testament of the Bible in a literal way, word by word, with an open mind, devoid of any theological dogma or prejudice, following a logical and rational path.
The objective of the research is to verify what is truly written in the original Biblical text.

The study and the research on the original Masoretic text of the Bible has lead Mr. Biglino to some staggering discoveries.

1.- The Origin of Man

Mauro Biglino has found that in the original Hebrew text of the Bible, in the Book of Genesis, it is written that a group of individuals - called the Elohim – made man with a genetic engineering intervention, by mixing their own DNA with the DNA of primates already present on the Earth.

In the Bible there is even a specific word that refers to the DNA, and this Hebrew word is tselem. Mr. Biglino has found that the correct translation of the famous verses of Genesis (1:26) is:

"And the Elohim (plural) said: "Let us make man in our likeness, using that thing that contains our image".

The "thing that contains our image" is the tselem, which means "something material which contains the image, and which has been cut off from".

The "Brown-Driver-Briggs Hebrew and English Lexicon", dictionary of Biblical Hebrew and Aramaic, under the term "tselem" writes the following definition: «something cut off».
What is that "something" which contains the "image" of someone, that can be "cut off ", that can be extracted?

In our modern times, one thing immediately comes to mind: the DNA.
The word Elohim, in the modern Christian Bibles, has been translated with the word "God".
But it is a wrong translation, because the Elohim is a plural term, that indicates a group of flesh and bones individuals, powerful but not omnipotent, and certainly not spiritual nor transcendent.

What is written in the original Hebrew text of the Old Testament has a stunning similarity with what is written in the Sumerian tablets, which are dating to more than 4000 years ago.
Basically the the original Masoretic text of the Old Testament and the ancient Sumerian tablets are telling the same events.
The Sumerian tablets are even more detailed.

Mr. Biglino has found that two modern scientific discoveries fully confirm the Masoretic text of the Bible:

A.
The scientific research on the Mitochondrial DNA brings to the conclusion that there was a "first mother" - the mother of all humans - and that she lived on Earth around 250,000 - 150,000 years ago.

B.
Moreover, the often overlooked transition between the 24 chromosome pairs of apes and monkeys (and the Neanderthal Man) to the 23 chromosome pairs of Homo Sapiens suggests that a highly sophisticated genetic engineering intervention took place at a certain point in time.
There is no way that this transition from 24 to 23 chromosome pairs could happen spontaneously.

C.
The "missing link" between apes and homo sapiens still, after decades of searches, has not been found.

All these factors: the Mitochondrial DNA, the 24 to 23 chromosome pairs transition, the inexistent link between apes and homo sapiens, and the writings on the Sumerian tablets fully confirm the narration of the Bible about the "Origin of Man" - and the Bible does not tell of a "Creationist" version about the Origin of Man - at all.

What Mr. Biglino has found about the Origin of Man puts in crisis both the "Creationist" hypothesis upheld by Christians, both the Darwinist-Evolutionist Theory.
In his books Mr. Biglino suggests that a "third way" - an "Intervention Theory" - should be seriously be taken into consideration to explain the Origin of Man.

2.- The Omnipotent, Omniscient, Spiritual God

The Roman Catholic Church and the Protestant Churches ascribe to "God" these attributes:

"God" is Omnipotent - having unlimited power
"God" is Omniscient - having infinite knowledge
"God" is Omnipresent - being present everywhere
"God" is Omnibenevolent - being perfect goodness
"God" is Eternal - he lives forever
"God" is a Spiritual, Transcendent Being

In his thorough analysis of the ancient Hebrew Masoretic text, Mr. Biglino has found that nowhere in the Bible it is spoken about any Omnipotent, Omniscient and Eternal God.

The Bible speaks of a group of flesh and bones individuals, called the Elohim. The word Elohim was translated as "God" both in the Catholic Bible, both in the King James version.
It is a wrong translation.

3.- The Elohim

The Elohim were not a "God" but a group of flesh and bones individuals. That they were flesh and bones individuals it is written with absolute clarity in the original Hebrew Masoretic text of the Bible.
The meaning of Elohim is "The Shining Ones", "The Elevated Ones" or "The Powerful Ones".
The Elohim were certainly powerful but not omnipotent, they had advanced scientific knowledge and technology but they were not omniscient, they had an extended lifespan compared to humans but they were not Immortal, neither eternal.

If "God" is considered as a Spiritual, Transcendent, Omnipotent, Omniscient, Omnibenevolent, Eternal and Immortal Being, there is no trace of any such being within the original Masoretic text of the Bible.

4. - Yahweh was not a "God"

Mr. Biglino's findings reveal that Yahweh was simply one of this group of flesh and bones individuals called the Elohim.
In the Old Testament emerges clearly that Yahweh was himself a flesh and bones individual.
And Yahweh was not even one of the most powerful Elohim. On the opposite, he was one of the less important and less powerful of the Elohim.

Yahweh was given a poor land, and a people to rule which was at the time inexistent: he had to form it and to instruct them, to fight the enemies and to conquer lands.
At the time of Moses (around 1400 BCE) even the language of that people - the Hebrew language - was inexistent: Hebrew as a language was formed four centuries later, at the time of King David.

In Deuteronomy (32:8) it is written that the Elyon - who is the Highest, the leader of the Elohim - decided the allotment of the lands among the Elohim.
The Elyon assigned to Yahweh a people that was (Deut. 32:9-10):

"in a desert land, and in the howling waste of a wilderness"

Yahweh was assigned an unimportant people, which was scattered in a desert land, in a territory devoid of any value or interest.

The Bible tells (Genesis 10:25) that the division of the lands among the Elohim happened at the time of Peleg, who was the son of Eber, Sem’s great grandson.
While it is not easy to give a precise date, we could infer an approximate date between 3000 - 2500 BCE.

From history we know that at that time there were well developed civilizations, such as the Egyptians, the Sumerians and the ancient Indians. Yahweh was not assigned those people, those well developed civilizations and a fertile land, he was assigned a desert and barren land and a scattered, unimportant people.
This is clear evidence that Yahweh was one of the less important and less powerful of the Elohim.

5. - Even "God" dies.

In the original Hebrew Masoretic text of the Bible it is written in clear words that even the Elohim die. (Psalm 82, 83)
(Elohim is translated as "God" in the modern Catholic and Protestant Bibles).

6. - The "Angels"

The term “Angel” comes from the Greek word “Aggelos” which means “Messenger, Herald”. In itself, the Greek term “Aggelos” originally did not have any spiritual meaning.

Theologians and Church Fathers claim that the “Angels” are spiritual beings with no material body, who take visible appearance only when needed, they have the role of intermediaries between God and humans. Theologians wrote that “God” gives to the “Angels” the duty of punishing or helping humans.

In the original text of the Bible, the Malakhim - translated as “Angels” - are clearly described as flesh and bones individuals, as are the Elohim: in the Bible it is written that the Malakhim eat, drink, they get tired, they sweat, they get dirty and they even need to wash themselves.
This is written in clear words in the passage of Abraham meeting two Malakhim and Yahweh [Genesis 18], in the meeting of the same two Malakhim with Lot in Sodom, right before its destruction [Genesis 19], in the Book of Tobit, in the Book of Zechariah, and in many more Biblical passages.

The meaning of the word Malakhim is “The Guardians”, “The Watchers”, “The Messengers” - of the orders of the Elohim.
The Malakhim of the Bible have a strong correlation with the Igigi of the ancient Sumerian tablets. They had the same function: also the Igigi were “The Guardians”, “The Watchers”, “The Messengers”.

Why did the Bible translators distort the text and invented from scratch inexistent spiritual attributes to the Malakhim?

Why did they delete or twisted the concrete, physical attributes of the Malakhim, so clearly described in the original Biblical text?

Did the Bible translators and Theologians have the need to portray the “Angels” as coherent with the vision of a monotheistic spiritual and transcendent “God”?

As they did with the physical, flesh and bones Elohim?

7.- The Hebrew Language

As written above, at the time of Moses, the Hebrew language was not existing, and Moses was not speaking in Hebrew, but in some other language. The Hebrew language came into existence 4 centuries after Moses, at the time of King David.

8.- The Ten Commandments

The true “Ten Commandments” of the Covenant given by Yahweh to Moses are completeley different from what is being told by the Catholic hierarchies, and by the Christian Protestant Churches.

The Ten Commandments of the Covenant between Yahweh and the People of Israel have nothing to do with anything spiritual or anything moral or ethic: they were rules to mantain social order and sanitary measures.
The Ten Commandments were aimed to keep the Israelite people under the thumb of the jealous and ruthless ruler called Yahweh.

The Covenant between Yahweh and the People of Israel had very practical bases. It was a contract establishing the rules between two parties, one of which was the strong one - the Yahweh’s side - and the other was the weak one - the People of Israel side -.

Yahweh did not want to create a religion.

Yahweh’s purpose was to establish a covenant with a people who had to serve him, in exchange for the help in the conquest of a territory where to settle.

The founders of Christianity have deliberately distorted and twisted the real meaning of the real Ten Commandments.
The founders of Christianity have concealed the purpose of Yahweh, replacing it with their own purpose, which was to create a religion.

and more...

Concreteness.

In the whole path of the research on the original Masoretic text of the Bible, a constant factor emerged.

And this constant factor is concreteness.

There is concreteness in the Book of Genesis, in the Exodus, in the Book of Numbers, in the Deuteronomy, in the Book of Zechariah.

Wherever we have looked, and examined the original text in depth and with accuracy, we have found concreteness.
The Elohim and Yahweh are flesh and bones individuals, the Angels - the Malakhim - are flesh and bones individuals, the "Blessing" has a concrete and very material meaning, even the kevod - translated in modern Christian Bibles as "The Glory of God" - is a very concrete and material device routinely used by Yahweh.

We have not found any trace of anything "spiritual" in the Bible.

It appears evident that all the spiritual meanings we read in today’s Old Testament are just a theological construction, inserted on purpose, distorting the meaning of the original Biblical text.

There is no "God" in the Bible.

http://www.maurobiglino.com/research.php

Hopefully some form of discussion will arise, I have more to add of my own... Later.. :cool:

There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Re: The Origin's of Man. Worth pondering.

Post by Dusak »

Very interesting BM and easy to follow [for once, for me] These Elohim, in the far distant reaches of my memory I remember seeing this name before, like it being the focal point of belief in an American cult, or even perhaps a book or film on sci fy. I now have the brain pains trying to remember.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Not only that Dusak, but I think we have come full circle regarding the Sumerian Texts and the legend of mankind. That little gem only came to me last night..

Hmmm... More thinking to do, it's a bit of an eye opener, and It conforms what I suspected, the future was indeed known all those years ago, as it was with the Egyptians...
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Note to self.

If they made us in their own "image", then we were going to make the same mistakes as them.... :tk
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

But perhaps not as you do tend to learn by them. Well some do some times. I think if any one can read the full works of Von Daniken and not be given pause for thought, then they really are of no hope.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

I need to work on this a bit more now...

If the Nephilym came here and made man to dig gold for them, to pulverise and put into THEIR atmosphere, then why is it that now, we need to do the same thing ?
( our Permanent Government will not do that, due to the value they have put on gold, so they use different chemicals as a cheaper alternative, SAVE THE PLANET but do it on a budget... :urm:

We are not at PNR yet, nor will we be, but I am now wondering about Sitchin's translations of the Cuniform text in Sumaria.. Were they tampered with, or did Sitchin get it wrong. ?

If the Nephylim came to earth, then I doubt that they transported the gold off this planet,
why ?,
well, it is so dense, and it appears that their ships were similar to our space shuttle, as they had flames, so was burning a fuel of some sort.
Its unlikeley they would get this dense matter off our planet in any great quantity.

My Question is, where is all the gold that was dug out all those thouseands of years ago ? it has to be here somewhere..

Still kind of thinking out loud..
dsaxelby

Post by dsaxelby »

Bullet Magnet wrote:I need to work on this a bit more now...

If the Nephilym came here and made man to dig gold for them, to pulverise and put into THEIR atmosphere, then why is it that now, we need to do the same thing ?
( our Permanent Government will not do that, due to the value they have put on gold, so they use different chemicals as a cheaper alternative, SAVE THE PLANET but do it on a budget... :urm:

We are not at PNR yet, nor will we be, but I am now wondering about Sitchin's translations of the Cuniform text in Sumaria.. Were they tampered with, or did Sitchin get it wrong. ?

If the Nephylim came to earth, then I doubt that they transported the gold off this planet,
why ?,
well, it is so dense, and it appears that their ships were similar to our space shuttle, as they had flames, so was burning a fuel of some sort.
Its unlikeley they would get this dense matter off our planet in any great quantity.

My Question is, where is all the gold that was dug out all those thouseands of years ago ? it has to be here somewhere..

Still kind of thinking out loud..

Keep thinking BM it might make some sense to me further on :?
It is what it is.
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

I'm loosing myself too DSA.. :tk

Seeker of the Truth I may be, but it can be a difficult job at the human level... Help however is at hand, I would never have got this far without it... :up
LivinginLuxor
Top Member
Top Member
Egypt

Post by LivinginLuxor »

"I think if any one can read the full works of Von Daniken and not be given pause for thought, then they really are of no hope."

I would suggest the opposite. He may have done more to discredit the ancient astronaut theories than any other author! Remember his view of the Nazca lines - an ancient astroport, complete with runways and parking areas!
I might agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong!
Stan
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

I have heard of but not read Erich von Danikens work. I can see where he is coming from regarding Nazca lines, and it does raise questions for me too.

Where is all the spoil off the top of the mountian ?
Why where the shapes of Mokjey and Spider so big that they coudl only be seen from the air ?
(then Authority pipes up with a "religious Ritual use" for these lines ) how original, they never used that excuse before... :lol:

Anyhow, a mountain as a landing place is not too clever in this day and age, as you have to go up and down a mountain, and even I can see the cleverness of having runways on flat land in the lowlands..

This will blow your mind Stan.. :cool

Maybe the northern hemisphere was a bit wetter then so that would be 11,000 years ago, beofe the moon got here..
just after the meterorite hit and knocked the world off its axis.. :cg

I figured out, that Wales was a pretty wet place a long time ago.. that's what happens when you go walking in the mountains..

Mankind. I thought at first that there were 4 different species, but these days, I conclude that there are 7.
there are differences between peoples, that I personally have noticed, maybe not big numbers but possibly a 2 to 5 % difference.

One thing is for sure, with the missing link and the giants that lived here, we certainly did not come from Apes, live in caves and then build a pyramid the next day..
People dispute the Giants, but I for one have seen one Giant skeleton in my time when I was a kid, and many archeological digs have revealed them, yet they never make the news..Obviously.. you cannot have Tall people without the genetics existing in the blue print in th efirst place....

So, advanced technology had to be organic, that is why the tools and machinery no longer exist..bio degardable..

Intelligent species do not use up all the natural resources like we do, they work with the planet and it's natural energies. magnetic, acoustic energy, electricity, heat, water and air power...

Tesla Knew.. :cool:

LivinginLuxor
Top Member
Top Member
Egypt

Post by LivinginLuxor »

According to the 'official' story, the reason the giant artworks could be only viewed from above, was that they were placed there in order to show the gods their faithfulness during a time of famine and drought in an effort to placate them! Seems obvious really. And as to how they were made, again, simple. Make a drawing on gridded paper or whatever, and then scale it up on the ground. No mystery, no aliens. And where did you get the information that the moon is 11,000 years old -analysis of moonrocks put it much earlier than that!

To me, it is obvious that in a universe as vast as the one we're in, there are probably trillions of habitable planets, on which various life forms - some perhaps silicon based - exist. But it takes a far stretch of the anthropocentric mind to suggest that some would pay a visit to an insignificant little planet in an insignificant solar system, at the edge of a possibly insignificant galaxy just to educate them! The question is not whether they came here, but why should they!
Stan
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Same reason we wanted to go to the moon and mars I suppose, curiosity and to seek new knowledge. [and because we could]
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

The "Gods" must have been inter stella beings then .. Why else would they need transport and markings that could be seen from the air.?
Gods as we know them do not need transport.. :tk

About 13,000 years ago, a meteorite struck the earth somewhere near Carolina bays, as proven by the Micro diamond deposits.

Therefore, in order to correct the earth's orbital wobble that the meteorite caused, and no doubt a massive flood too,
the moon was put here to help stabilise the earth, by drawing the water down towards the Southern hemisphere,
This action also freed up more land from the grasp of the sea to make more room in the northern hemisphere.
Not a quick solution, but a very clever one... :cool:
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

I'm interested in the earlier than 11,000 years Stan regarding the moon, so if you have anything on that, It would be appreciated. :up

I think that WE, mankind were a lot more intelligent and had ways of travelling around that have been lost in translation.
Eg: the Native Indians called the train ""iron horse", so that's the sort of translations I am talking about.

We got dumbed down, maybe the flood did it, or maybe we even got involved in Nuclear warfare or something equally devastating, and took out all of our intelligence, and were in effect re-born without the helping hand of the technology we once possessed...
Moses I feel was involved at some stage too. I thik Egypt suffered when he left, but whatever he took from Egypt was not noticed at first.. Enter the Arc of the Covenant. The Book of Samule is quite revealing regarding the "godly" powers of the Arc..

This still does not answer where we came from, maybe we will learn about our past, when we finally discover that life really does exist elsewhere in the cosmos.
That will come in 2 years time. contact will come a bit later, 3 civilisations, but the order of whom this may be I do not know... One first, then another, then another.. Sirius and Orion are the connection though..
dsaxelby

Post by dsaxelby »

Did you watch 'Prometheus' BM the start of the film was amazing.
It is what it is.
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Yes, I did watch Prometheus, and I probably need to watch it again to fully understand the beginning..
I have it on my USB stick, and now I have some time off, I can give it my full attention.

The Moon is so obvious, especially with the face and the way it turns as it rises and sets, As if she wakens, then rises, then falls asleep again as she sets..
which I am sure gave the "fixers" a chuckle when they watched the first moonrise from earth.. :up

These are exciting times, but you MUST keep the faith. . . :cool:
LivinginLuxor
Top Member
Top Member
Egypt

Post by LivinginLuxor »

The consensus is at least 4.2 billion years! http://www.universetoday.com/19599/age-of-the-moon/

So where do you get your assertion of 11,000 from?
Stan
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

So, 2 spheres crash into each other but yet you still end up with 2 spheres..One with a face on it !!!

Just how many coincidences does there have to be for an explanation for life on earth ?
Quite honestly the establishments version depends on so many coincidences that quite frankly it just pushes the bounds of credulity to another level, the same level that brands people like me "nutters".

The moon is not just The Moon, it is a representaion of the Sun, and it is perfectly designed..
It was never mentioned in ancient texts, why ? because it wasn't there in those days. Plenty of reference to the Sun and the stars, but nothing on the moon..

The "founders" put the moon here, it has been developed for the purpose. Inside the moon, that too is to be discovered, deep down.

there is also one other thing, the pi ratio between the Sun and the distance from the earth and that is represented by the Great Pyramid of Giza.. That Great Pyramid served many functions, typical of higher intelligence, unlike humans that build one thing for one purpose..

Notice how when the moon eclipses the sun, the size is an EXACT fit, It also shows that the GP was here before the Moon got here.
Another Co-incidence ?

There is no such thing as a co-incidence, they are part of my life, and I learn from them, rather than dismiss them.
so, that is where my knowledge comes from, the university of life and thinking outside the box or the constraints created in education and society..
Observation.. getting out a lot, listening and talking to people... Fascinating stuff, :cool:
much better than the classroom, with me stuck in it, saying to myself, what the **** is this, what the **** was that.. ???? :ni: :ni: :ni:
I have had many experiences that cannot be explained with conventional thinking, and I consider myself lucky for having those experiences. :up
Best part is, that some of those experiences could be verified by others, because they were there too..

Over time, this world, although visually the same as everyone else see's it, to me has a completely different story that that which is presented.
We are not alone, nor have we ever been alone... and in 2 years, our world will come to know of this.
People gonna be asking a lot of question's...
Me ? I cant wait.. its been far too long in my opinion, gotta wait for the others to catch up though...
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Different thought processes explained..

phpBB [video]

The Egyptologist's ripped Robert a new one ? Why ? because their thought process is created by the education system and the system creates divisions and sub divisions..

You are not following the way we were taught... :xx

Now, Roberts findings are being accepted more and more..
LivinginLuxor
Top Member
Top Member
Egypt

Post by LivinginLuxor »

An excellent interview! But spoilt slightly by incredibly boring, repeated images!
Stan