God is a reefer head

Luxor has both Christian and Moslem communities and the politics of the Middle East are equally diverse. Air your views on the situation.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

God is a reefer head

Post by Bullet Magnet »

I love all of God's gifts that we are blessed with on Mother Earth.

I figure that God started with the Northern hemisphere when he created the animals, then toked on quite a few joints as he/she headed towards the southern Hemisphere and kind of got stuck for original ideas, having blessed Africa with such varied and wonderful wildlife.

So, he went back to some of his / her better ideas and must have been high as a kite when he got to Australia and just wanted to get the job finished, so he / she could go home and watch TV and rest.

My proof ?

Easy one that :cool:

The Duck Billed Platypus !!! The Name alone kind of gives the game away in all honesty..

And quite clearly he just could not be arsed fannying around with the internals of the mammals and decided to just stick a womb on the outside of the last few animals and cover it with fur and called them marsupials..

at the time, God muct have had a really good chuckle, then on the monday morning thought.... Oh Jeez... :o
"Ah well, only the Aboriginals will see them and think nothing of it.. The Western people wont be around for a long time to put any criticism my way".. :cg

There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.