Ramadan Kareem

Luxor has both Christian and Moslem communities and the politics of the Middle East are equally diverse. Air your views on the situation.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Ramadan Kareem

Post by carrie »

Happy Ramada to everyone.
I have just been to the shop, streets almost deserted, weather perfect. A delight to be out and about.

Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Re: Ramadan Kareem

Post by Dusak »

carrie wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:15 am Happy Ramada to everyone.
I have just been to the shop, streets almost deserted, weather perfect. A delight to be out and about.
But unfortunately not that good to be inside, the usual fireworks have now evolved into full blown munitions with regular explosions that vibrate the house and make my cats crap themselves, glad when its 2 days after the feast.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Dusak wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:04 pm
carrie wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:15 am Happy Ramada to everyone.
But unfortunately not that good to be inside, the usual fireworks have now evolved into full blown munitions with regular explosions that vibrate the house and make my cats crap themselves, glad when its 2 days after the feast.
What you need are pussy ear muffs. Miss Selfridge used to have them....but closed down now.
88CCDE62-9B03-45B2-A545-918528E9F63A.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

You got me quite excited when I first started to read your post newcastle, but alas, it was all for naught. 🐈👙
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.