This Week In Stupid......

Luxor has both Christian and Moslem communities and the politics of the Middle East are equally diverse. Air your views on the situation.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

This Week In Stupid......

Post by Zooropa »

And this week's award for not enough brains and too much time on their hands goes to that prat of a woman who's dubbed herself Super Girl because "Britain needs saving from Brexit".

Most super heros i know represent the people and she seems to be flying in their face.

This insufferable pillock is one of the most irrelevant people ive ever had the misfortune to come across and naturally as she is anti Brexit the BBC are all over her giving her a platform to spout utter nonsense on their flagship political programme.

Wouldnt be surprised if she is on next week's question time. Where do they get these cretins from?

newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Re: This Week In Stupid......

Post by newcastle »

Zooropa wrote:And this week's award for not enough brains and too much time on their hands goes to that prat of a woman who's dubbed herself Super Girl because "Britain needs saving from Brexit".

Must be a Leicester lass :lol:

Most super heros i know represent the people and she seems to be flying in their face.

Not according to the latest YouGov polls.

This insufferable pillock is one of the most irrelevant people ive ever had the misfortune to come across and naturally as she is anti Brexit the BBC are all over her giving her a platform to spout utter nonsense on their flagship political programme.

Wouldnt be surprised if she is on next week's question time. Where do they get these cretins from?

Leicester?
Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Cyprus

Re: This Week In Stupid......

Post by Major Thom »

You should wach the Pledge, bombastic self centred idiots with a lack of respect to the publc of GB