Death of King Tut: New Theory 2015

Luxor is ancient Thebes and has a fascinating past. Share your knowledge or ask your questions here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Death of King Tut: New Theory 2015

Post by Frater0082 »

Oh I want to conclude my time here in the Archaeology and History section with this theory.

I have a new theory one that is less attractive than the ones before on the death of King Tutankhamen. Unlike, my professional predecessors on this topic I believe that King Tutankhamun suffered from a nasty fall from a long fleet of steps. Due to his club feet it made this individual hard to walk around on his own thus he required canes to move about. Its my personal belief that perhaps the King may have been trying to go for a walk or may have been suffering from his ailments and was seeking help thus he might have stumbled over his foot and cane and fell to his death. With this fall he must have suffered from a heart attack and died he must have been laying there for a a moment until finally being found.

Its not as huge as murder, falling off a chariot, or dying in battle but it can be just as dramatic it had to have been a terrible scene. I made a video called "Death of King Tut: New Theory 2015" on this please be sure to check it out

phpBB [video]

carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Re: Death of King Tut: New Theory 2015

Post by carrie »

On what evidence do you base your theory Frater or is it pure speculation on your part.
Personally I think he was blind drunk having a whale of a time and fell out of bed.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Or maybe Ankhesenamum caught him canoodling with some strumpet from the royal harem, whilst picnicking on top of Khufu's pyramid and pushed him off?

It's a long way down from there....
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

newcastle wrote:Or maybe Ankhesenamum caught him canoodling with some strumpet from the royal harem, whilst picnicking on top of Khufu's pyramid and pushed him off?

It's a long way down from there....
LOL you guys are so silly. :lol: :lol: :lol: You right it we don't have any evidence to support this. This was just a thought I we're always assuming something heinous such as murder or fallen off a chariot what if its simpler than that?
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

Well they did find 139 ebony, ivory, silver, and gold walking sticks in his tomb.
Perhaps he was just a collector or perhaps not.... :cool:
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Several wine jars and beds lends credibility to Carrie's theory.....
Yildez
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Yildez »

Frater0082 wrote:Oh I want to conclude my time here in the Archaeology and History section with this theory.

I have a new theory one that is less attractive than the ones before on the death of King Tutankhamen. Unlike, my professional predecessors on this topic I believe that King Tutankhamun suffered from a nasty fall from a long fleet of steps. Due to his club feet it made this individual hard to walk around on his own thus he required canes to move about. Its my personal belief that perhaps the King may have been trying to go for a walk or may have been suffering from his ailments and was seeking help thus he might have stumbled over his foot and cane and fell to his death. With this fall he must have suffered from a heart attack and died he must have been laying there for a a moment until finally being found.

Its not as huge as murder, falling off a chariot, or dying in battle but it can be just as dramatic it had to have been a terrible scene. I made a video called "Death of King Tut: New Theory 2015" on this please be sure to check it out

phpBB [video]
:zz :zz :zz :zz :zz :zz :zz :zz :zz :zz :zz
Brian Yare
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Brian Yare »

Frater0082 wrote:Oh I want to conclude my time here in the Archaeology and History section with this theory.

phpBB [video]
Nice video. You (or the orator if different) appear to have the family upper teeth!
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Brian Yare wrote:

phpBB [video]
Nice video. You (or the orator if different) appear to have the family upper teeth!
That's me! Lol and thank you. Almost all my relatives has this feature.
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

Next time I'm drinking up at Shiek Ali's and there are a few archi's around I'll show them your film for their views, they really know their s*** and some of the most knowledgeable around... :cool:

Ps: just had a thought can I have your permission to post it on my FB page and ask the rest of the World's Egyptology egg-heads for their opinion ?
"What say You ? remember they might just tear you to shreds, or not.......
Sophocles.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Who2 wrote:Next time I'm drinking up at Shiek Ali's and there are a few archi's around I'll show them your film for their views, they really know their s*** and some of the most knowledgeable around... :cool:

Ps: just had a thought can I have your permission to post it on my FB page and ask the rest of the World's Egyptology egg-heads for their opinion ?
"What say You ? remember they might just tear you to shreds, or not.......

Go right ahead? let them tear into me deep. This actually the moment that i've been waiting for so feel free.

Being here on this forum and around people i'm growing to be quite a mountain let them say whatever they want to say about me, because really they don't know me(personally). Sure, i'll be upset for a while, but I'll get over it. I've been through a lot and one of the things that I'm still learning is forgiveness. Grace goes a long way. in the great book it says" no weapon formed against me shall prosper" so go ahead i'm flattered. But that is what i'm looking for i would love for their opinions .
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

You know what, I've always sharp pains in my left legs it sometimes feel like a legiment is torn or something and when it does happen I walk with a limp. The pain comes from the knee area. Yesterday, i was feeling the same way and it made me wonder did Tut genetically had a bone disease that caused him to limp or have club feet.

Examining myself again, I notice that i even have sharp strains in my feet and I have to be careful sometimes when walking because I power walk. But its the same left leg that I have the most issues with just like Tutankhamun(minus the club feet). This make me reflect on whether Tutankhamun was suffering from some form of arthritis or something that was passed on throughout his family beginning with Thuya.

I done a lot of research on the Amarna family's mummies and many of them suffer from scoliosis and Arthwhich could likely be the cause of Akhenaten's death or at least some intense form of Arthritis which caused him to rapidly to deteriorate while still alive. I think Akhenaten may have died of rapid spinal degeneration. he was dying as he got older and this could possibly be the reason why his brother Thutmose died so young as well. It possibly gotten worse as the generations became increasingly inbreed-ed(they really shouldn't have done that).

This makes sense to elect a co-regent or co-regents because the king could no longer perform his normal functions as a king. Nefernefruaten and Smenkhare were ever present together but Akhenaten was very much alive but not performing any duties as a king because failure of health. This makes me think back to this theory of mine that maybe Akhenaten survived well beyond his attested 17 years of rule and was sitting in the background until his health would get better(which unfortunately it did not)

When a person has Spinal Degeneration they body shuts down causing them great pain with movement. the victims legs weakens or in pain, along with numbness and tingling. They could experience loss of bladder or bowl control. The pain can be so severe that it could disable the victim. Poor guy must have been feeling very awful in his last few years of life.

Strangely enough this disease trickled down to their descendants
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

You've come to the right place for any ailments discovered while examining yourself.

Although feet and legs are a bit further south than our resident nurse's main area of interest, if not expertise, I feel sure she'll have something useful to contribute. ....if you can bear to wait until next weekend when her clinic is usually in full swing. :wi
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

newcastle wrote:You've come to the right place for any ailments discovered while examining yourself.

Although feet and legs are a bit further south than our resident nurse's main area of interest, if not expertise, I feel sure she'll have something useful to contribute. ....if you can bear to wait until next weekend when her clinic is usually in full swing. :wi
LOL i'll be alright I hope I got all kinds of issues

But I realizes that maybe to understand Tutankhamun and his family I have to turn my direction back to myself.

I wonder if Tut might have stood on one leg like myself. :tk :tk :tk
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

Here's an interesting article for you Frater... :cool:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/08/ ... 5P20110801
Sophocles.
carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie »

There you go Frater offer up your DNA you could be Tut's nearest living relative. (read the article)
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

carrie wrote:There you go Frater offer up your DNA you could be Tut's nearest living relative. (read the article)
As if.

This haplogroup is predominant in WesternEurope Carrie so you or I are likely to be more closely related to Tutankhamun. I thought Frater was more African in origin.

Actually, the whole saga was probably concocted to flog DNA testing kits. A snip at $200 a throw. Money back if you're a good match to what little bit of Tut's DNA they have.

http://www.livescience.com/15388-discov ... n-dna.html
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Who2 wrote:Here's an interesting article for you Frater... :cool:

You know this was found false right?
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Who2 wrote:Here's an interesting article for you Frater... :cool:

You know what, I would like to have a DNA test done on myself and the Amarna kings i really would but it doesn't seem likely and they're just going to do something to prove me wrong. Let's just be real people are racists out there, but i'm not.
Last edited by Frater0082 on Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

By the way. ..

More tests, radar etc. , are being made on the walls of Tutankhamun's tomb this week.

Results to be announced 28th November. ....possibly :lol: