Mehy Love Poems- My Connection

Luxor is ancient Thebes and has a fascinating past. Share your knowledge or ask your questions here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Mehy Love Poems- My Connection

Post by Frater0082 »

Hye everyone im back again on my claims and today(or tonight) to talk about the Mehy love poems.

For those of you is not familiar with the character Mehy was someone who served under Seti I whose connection to him is uncertain( to some he was a commor)but he was a favorite of the king. He wore princely attire and was in many war reliefs. Sometime in Seti's reign he fell out of favor he was also despised by Seti's son Ramses II.

This story is exactly identical to myself thus also points out some key points and moment in my former life. Keep in mind my nickname was Hung foot because of a likely club foot. Its also likely that Mehy is another nickname given to me by Seti.

Here are some key facts from the Love Poem and my story

A) Seti I had homosexual tendencies

B) I fell out of favor after rebelling against the king

C) I was adorned by Seti and could be considered his favorite hmp.

D) I despised little Ramses II

E) I was a prince as well but became a commoner due to my family not having a position in the court any more.

There are alot of connections that makes me believe that me and Mehy was one and the same.

It also seems that my mother and I shared the same title " the Favorite" and share the same fate which was.to die in dispair how ironic.

Glyphdoctor
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Re: Mehy Love Poems- My Connection

Post by Glyphdoctor »

I think Omm Sety would have taken issue with your characterization of Seti. And I would tend to take her side over yours any day.
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Perspective from the relationships shared. ? :tk

I do find the SETI Connection fascinating that some people claim to have experienced in past lives, when they could choose / be influenced by stories of better known Kings.
There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Frater0082 wrote:Hye everyone im back again on my claims and today(or tonight) to talk about the Mehy love poems.

For those of you is not familiar with the character Mehy was someone who served under Seti I whose connection to him is uncertain( to some he was a commor)but he was a favorite of the king. He wore princely attire and was in many war reliefs. Sometime in Seti's reign he fell out of favor he was also despised by Seti's son Ramses II.

This story is exactly identical to myself thus also points out some key points and moment in my former life. Keep in mind my nickname was Hung foot because of a likely club foot. Its also likely that Mehy is another nickname given to me by Seti.

E) I was a prince as well but became a commoner due to my family not having a position in the court any more.

There are alot of connections that makes me believe that me and Mehy was one and the same.

It also seems that my mother and I shared the same title " the Favorite" and share the same fate which was.to die in dispair how ironic.
I must have missed the attestations of Seti's "homosexual tendencies" in my egyptology studies....very remiss of me.

However, there's clear evidence in statuary of the pharoanic tendency to view BIG as BETTER. Maybe if you'd been nicknamed "hung" rather than "hung foot" you'd have got on famously?
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Glyphdoctor wrote:I think Omm Sety would have taken issue with your characterization of Seti. And I would tend to take her side over yours any day.
How so she didn't knew Seti then and niether did you. To be honest I think he was attracted to me because of the way I looked I could've easily passed as a bald beautiful woman.

I don't know why I looked like that but I did. I had wide hips and everything that was unsual for a male I don't know how to explain it further.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

I don't why I was there in the first place all I know is that mother told me to go Egypt. I didn't even want to go down to Egypt unlike my mother I was enjoying my life in obsurity. I had no intentions what so ever to be shacking up with that King I hated him and all the priests and people that were associated with him especially his Great Royal Wife.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

The historical record of Mehy pretty much sums me up. I did wore alot of jewelry, which is probably why I dont like to where any now and I despised Ramses II.

I disappeared between Y2 and 6 of Seti's reign finally. I fell into a temporary disgrace and truth be told I was the next in line after Seti those were his dyinv words but by his own end I was already dead. Thus stopping the Thutmosides from reclaiming the court. Truly our power dwindled with Tutankhamun but it disolved with me.

You can say what you like but there were remnants of the family still arouns that is Meritaten and Ankhesenpaaten who still held some sway over the land. But thier Re-enhanced when I fell in love with Seti.

For a brief moment of time I co-ruled alongside Seti. Constucting monuments like a Thutmoside could. But it all came to an end once Seti's son was born. My jealousy and selfishness is what brought us down if I wasn't so blindly in love and stupid perhaps I wouldn't have been killed perhaps things would've been different ly.

How Naive was I took think that Seti abandoned his love for me when all in all it was I who abandoned him. My insecurities led to my downfall don't allow it to be your, love don't hurt. Have a blessed Holiday every one!
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Zooropa »

Frater0082 wrote:Hye everyone im back again on my claims and today(or tonight) to talk about the Mehy love poems.

Were you not Seti's lover?

If so, surely his connection to Seti must be fully known by you, especially if he was cutting in on your action!
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Zooropa wrote:

Were you not Seti's lover?

If so, surely his connection to Seti must be fully known by you, especially if he was cutting in on your action!
I believe Mehy was another name for me a poem written to invoke Seti's love for me. Seti was a very visual man. There was only one guy at Seti's side and that was me.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

This comes to show you that there was definitely supposed to have been someone other than Ramses II you be on the throne.

In my case the throne was rightfully mines because I was the last one in line of sucession as thr old rule went a Amenhotep was to succeed a Thutmosis and this case I was to succeed Tutankhamun if the later had no children and or died,In which he did.

However with my mother's banished from Egypt there was no way I was going down there especially being 12 at the time I didn't think she wanted the priests to play the same card as they did with Tutankhamun, So she waited. I guess one day she got the idea to send me to live with my then four sisters so I did as she asked.

Who would assume that I would've had a woe on a King but I did which as you can see still lasts to this day.

Oh! One more thing. The reason why many of Seti's works went unfinished well because perhaps I wasn't there to help him finish the monuments. I believe Seti died if dispair and grief. If not by me then by Ohm who I believe came later.
carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie »

Frater one post you are just some boy living in the court of Seti and then next you are the rightful King, there is no documentation at all that Seti had homosexual tendencies and even though you say you were a very femine looking boy there would come a time when he would find out that you weren't a young girl, I'm sorry but I think you are carrying on all this just a tad too far.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

A prime example of this would be my two eldest sisters Ankh and Mery they didn't like the idea of me fooling around with Seti, Niether did my aunt Beke.

One early morning me Setepenre and some other palace servants came into Seti's throneroom to find the king slapping my sister Ankh to the ground. In his hand held papyrus which I believe he took from Ankhesenpaaten.

" Are you trying to destroy my Kingdom!" Seti shouts to my sister who plead for mercy what ever was on the papyrus was very important and I believe it was documentation of my legitimacy to the throne possibly passed down by Tutankhamun as the order should've been. But it's my fault why we didn't get back to glory but then again we didn't technically lose. For one my family is still thriving and the Aten as my aunt stated did return so.

End of story.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

[quote="carrie"]Frater one post you are just some boy living in the court of Seti and then next you are the rightful King, there is no documentation at all that Seti had homosexual tendencies and even though you say you were a very femine looking boy there would come a time when he would find out that you weren't a young girl, I'm sorry but I think you are carrying on all this just a tad too far.[/quot

I've told you countless times about who I was you weren't even listening or even paying attention. Plus I even told to read what I have written in my book so you could get a better understanding of what I was trying to tell you..oh I forgot you said that you were too good to read my garbage.

How can just denounce something without getting a proper understanding of what is trying to be explained. You are basically being ignorant to the subject.

Lastly why would there be any documentation of Seti's sexual life especially with me I was an Amarna for god sakes. Seti tried to make sure that every thing about us was left out of history. And the correct term for Seti is Bisexual not Homosexual.
Yildez
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Yildez »

:zz :zz :zz
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

:urm: meh who cares. ..happy holidays people