A ROOM WITH A VIEW PT I.

Luxor is ancient Thebes and has a fascinating past. Share your knowledge or ask your questions here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Re: A ROOM WITH A VIEW PT I.

Post by A-Four »

Right, let me bring you down to earth Frater, and please try to understand there are rules in place when we look at the Egyptian civilisation. When I wrote above about Louis XIV of France, wearing as he did a gold mask, when seen in public. He believed and was accepted that he ruled by Devine right, and like Charles I of England were answerable to GOD alone, and no one or anything else.

The pharaoh of the 18th Dynasty did not see him or her self as this, as far as they were concerned they were GOD ON EARTH, and that they became one with their father, the sun, the giver of all life, on death.

It is most important to understand the harem, especially that of the latter part of the 18th Dynasty. Who ran it ? Who was the Great Wife ? Etc, etc.

Frater have a go at some reading before the week-end, and then perhaps Newcastle will see you less as a person who is trying to run before you can crawl.

Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

A-Four wrote:Right, let me bring you down to earth Frater, and please try to understand there are rules in place when we look at the Egyptian civilisation. When I wrote above about Louis XIV of France, wearing as he did a gold mask, when seen in public. He believed and was accepted that he ruled by Devine right, and like Charles I of England were answerable to GOD alone, and no one or anything else.

The pharaoh of the 18th Dynasty did not see him or her self as this, as far as they were concerned they were GOD ON EARTH, and that they became one with their father, the sun, the giver of all life, on death.

It is most important to understand the harem, especially that of the latter part of the 18th Dynasty. Who ran it ? Who was the Great Wife ? Etc, etc.

Frater have a go at some reading before the week-end, and then perhaps Newcastle will see you less as a person who is trying to run before you can crawl.
What are you trying to say?
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Are you calling me less of a person?

Well that is your opinion

And FYI I have done some serious research day in day out, and sometimes with no sleep i've find out that some thing that are recorded in Egyptology to be truthful then I also find some things to be very questionable. Its evident as new archaeological finds are discovered, some things that we thought knew about the ancient past has changed. Again, I was not trying to oppress anyone to what I believe that's not my way.

So i've done my research, pacifically on the 18th dynasty and the early 19th dynasty family and basically was able to notice some things that everyone considered to be minor. All in all, one should pay attention to the littlest of details so that you can get the full understanding of what's going on the evidence is there, you just can't miss it.

I pay even close attention to the woman of the royal family.

You can't bring me back to Earth because i'm already on this God forsaken rock we called Earth. I'm wide awake i'm not running around like a looney tune causing scenes I know exactly what the heck i'm talking about.

I feel its rather incorrect to compare the Ancient Egyptians to the monarchy of England. I've find so many Egyptologists and whoever does this same thing. there is no comparison whatsoever. The only thing that would have in common is the fact that the Elite made the rules and what they say goes separating the people from what is the truth and what not. Depriving innocents of their individuality and their intellect.

So maybe I came to this forums in such an unprofessional manner and I admit I was wrong but i know what exactly i'm talking about clearly.

For you you say that i'm less than a human, I hold no animosity whatsoever in fact i'm taking your insult with a grain of salt. I've been called worse over the course of this very lifetime. However do not insult my intelligence ever ever again.
A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by A-Four »

Frater, what I am trying to say here is that, there are GOLDEN rules, that we must observe of what life was like at any time we look at any period in history. For example, we know that Louis XIV was not killed by a machine-gun, simply because they did not exist at that time.
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Frater, will you shut up and let A-Four complete HIS topic and stop filling it with subterfuge. :|
Thanks,,, :cg
There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.
A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by A-Four »

I do like your FY comment here Frater, here in the U.K. we right F.U, we both understand what it means, but what I am trying to say to you is that in a full international world, these letter are not clearly understood.

Please wait until I am able to write my final part of this essay, and who knows, it may help you more to understand than you think at the moment.

What you have to understand Frater, is that I have Newcastle here who is checking my work, which I am pleased about, because it make me, re-check everything I write, and simply do not rely on my past memory, but then again, I could say to him, F.U., but that is not the answer.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

F.Y.I I think that he was saying For Your Information. :P
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Whatever :xx
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

A-Four wrote:.........

What you have to understand Frater, is that I have Newcastle here who is checking my work, which I am pleased about, because it make me, re-check everything I write, and simply do not rely on my past memory, but then again, I could say to him, F.U., but that is not the answer.
I should hope not !! :lol:

And I'd read Frater's ideas with more interest if they weren't intermingled with "memoirs of a lost life". A shame, as he could be right on some issues relating to the end of the Amarna period....the archaeological evidence being scant and open to all sorts of interpretations. :cg
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Lol Got you all I just thought I would just spice up the moment because Zo roopa was confused and every one was scratching thier heads to this topic even me. Lol funny I know that Newcastle didn't call me a low life :lol:
carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie »

I don't believe that Zooropa has responded to this post as yet, so why you claim he was confused I have no idea. Perhaps Frater you would take the time to read the posts before you jump in with your pearls of wisdom and just let A Four tell us his ideas, some of us would like to read them. If you would like to conribute then it would maybe better to do so when he has finished. Thank you.
Mad Dilys
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Spain

Post by Mad Dilys »

Um, in the interests of fairness, may I say that any comment that anyone may make is not an impediment to A4 submitting further posts on this subject. 8)
Smile! It confuses people
A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by A-Four »

That is so true Mad Dylis

Very busy at the moment but will write up at the week end.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

carrie wrote:I don't believe that Zooropa has responded to this post as yet, so why you claim he was confused I have no idea. Perhaps Frater you would take the time to read the posts before you jump in with your pearls of wisdom and just let A Four tell us his ideas, some of us would like to read them. If you would like to conribute then it would maybe better to do so when he has finished. Thank you.
didn't you see his comment with the confused face ugh :? :? :? :? :? LOL
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

I was not making any bad statements gosh the humor on this thing :|
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

newcastle wrote:
A-Four wrote:.........

I should hope not !! :lol:

And I'd read Frater's ideas with more interest if they weren't intermingled with "memoirs of a lost life". A shame, as he could be right on some issues relating to the end of the Amarna period....the archaeological evidence being scant and open to all sorts of interpretations. :cg

The evidence is there you can't miss it.
carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie »

So the evidence is there is it Frater, much like your other so called evidence no doubt, you have included quotes from Newcastle and A Four nothing from Zooropa.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

carrie wrote:So the evidence is there is it Frater, much like your other so called evidence no doubt, you have included quotes from Newcastle and A Four nothing from Zooropa.
ugh i was reference to the confused face :? that Zooropa posted in his message nevermind just leave it alone.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Its OK having an opinion Frater0082, but a bit impolite to keep saturating a decent post with your interjections after every comment. We all appreciate that in your excitement to get your point across is difficult to suppress, but can be frustrating for others to continually read them until the conclusion of the main post. :st
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Ok I'll keep quiet