Abdel Ahmeed Beheri P.B.U.H.

Luxor is ancient Thebes and has a fascinating past. Share your knowledge or ask your questions here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Abdel Ahmeed Beheri P.B.U.H.

Post by Who2 »

Having just finished 8/10 of today's jobs stopped for an iced stella and red berry pint, it makes the stella taste better, not difficult.
I was thinking on the man who built this house I evolve, Abdel Hameed pbuh.
So remember seeing this years ago and just found it again.
The man at the end laughing is my friend and liarlawyer [sic] Ahmed.
He built all those long-gone fountains around Luxor had 3 wives who all had houses and he died in a car crash in Cairo going to one of his exhibitions.
I live in half the other half is divide into Aida's farm and mad Mahmood's family and I have 10 rooms so he built them big and very much influenced by that great humanitarian architect Hassan Fathy....:cool:
Abdel Hameed Beheeri P.B.U.H. beloved by all. 2003

phpBB [video]

His eldest son Prince he had many now runs his factory, Prince ? 'la whaala...
Last edited by Who2 on Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Re: Abdel Ahmeed Beheri P.B.U.H.

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Interesting - good one :up :up
A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Re: Abdel Ahmeed Beheri P.B.U.H.

Post by A-Four »

Thanks for bringing the past back from deep down many years ago, have to admit did not know this artisan though I suspect his place was near Mennon. God help you though if the other one is still your brief, strange though that I remember him when he did look like that, how he has changed in twelve years, but then again they say The Lord moves in mysterious ways.

If I remember right, many moons ago, he had a run-in with a very wealthy mafia family, applied similar tricks to those played on the tourist, big mistake. For years he did not dare even leave that old banged up car of his, outside his then home, up the road from you. Myself, never had dealing with the man, though he is a member of one of the 'families', so therefore I always showed respect, as he showed me. (full stop).