Mummy KV21B- Daughter of Amenhotep III

Luxor is ancient Thebes and has a fascinating past. Share your knowledge or ask your questions here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Mummy KV21B- Daughter of Amenhotep III

Post by Frater0082 »

I've been looking at the DNA results of the Mid-late 18th dynasty family for several months now. I've been glaring at it four hours, days, and so forth and even though I couldn't make much of the DNA results, I could do about one of the members of the Royal Family and I came to the conclusion that the mummy dubbed KV21B is actually a daughter of Amenhotep III thus the mother of KV21a who I believe was lady Nebetnehut.

May, I go further and say yes, I do think that the mummy KV21A is Ankhesenamun, but not the elder one the younger one. Keep in mind that there were two of them Ankhesenpaaten Senior and Ankhesenpaaten Tasherit. Its my belief that Tut may have married both Ankhesenamun's or maybe this

After Meritaten was disgraced Ankhesenamun senior took the role as Ankhkheperure Neferneferuaten and may have co-ruled with Tut for a little while and then was pushed aside like her older sister. Just think about it, if Ankhesenpaaten was sixteen by the time of Tut's ascension she would have known full aware of the scenarios and rules of the court. I don't think think that Ankhesenpaaten senior was the true wife of Tutankhamen I believe it was the Tasherit.

Its highly assumed that she was the daughter of Ankhesenamun, but I think this younger princess was just named after her big cousin and the same could be said about Meritaten Tasherit. So no they are not the daughters of Ankh and Mery but a totally different member of the family

By the end of Amenhotep III's reign, most of his daughters were already queens, except Beketaten(who was on age with Mery). Keep in mind that Queen Nebetnehut was inscribed to be a Great Royal Wife, which meant that she was someone very close to Amenhotep III to obtain this title. My initial thought that she was the king's sister but then I noticed that in the DNA sequence this lady inherited DNA from Thuya, so she must also be a relative of Tiye which gave me the conclusion that KV21B is likely a daughter of Amenhotep III and Tiye.

It my belief that Ankhesenpaaten Tasherit was born sometime between Y9-Y10 of Akhenaten's reign. Its seems so much easier to say that this princess was born from someone directly from the later ruling house( Akhenaten and Nefertiti's children , but someone outside the household like another relative) which also could explain why the unborn fetuses got some DNA from Thuya but not from Tut. Its likely that their grandmother was a grandchild( via daughter of Queen Tiye and Amenhotep III).

I conclude this theory.

carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Re: Mummy KV21B- Daughter of Amenhotep III

Post by carrie »

Welcome back Frater. I was thinking about you the other day. I have a question.
If someone proved beyond doubt that you were not re-incarted that you had never lived in ancient Egypt would you be happy?
This is not meant to be a nasty question I just thought if you had definate proof, one way or the other, then your interest in Pharonic history may dwindle and give you peace of mind.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

If you don't believe me just look at the DNA results. Look at markers D16S539 and at KV55 & KV21B. They both match with11:13.

A
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

carrie wrote:Welcome back Frater. I was thinking about you the other day. I have a question.
If someone proved beyond doubt that you were not re-incarted that you had never lived in ancient Egypt would you be happy?
This is not meant to be a nasty question I just thought if you had definate proof, one way or the other, then your interest in Pharonic history may dwindle and give you peace of mind.
I would be upset But at least I will have an answer.
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

The Armania years, where quite frankly for a logical thinker like me, nothing seems to fit.

They say it takes 40 years for a society to change, yet here we have this funny fellow who's physical features need to be looked at closely to maybe understand why the Armania years "MAY" have been " made to fit" in a timeline where quite possibly it did not belong... ?

Measurements changed, Art changed ( both style and subject matter) , religion for the first time becomes monotheistic, and a city built from scratch ?

Good Luck my friend... Sincerely :up
There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.
Nile

Post by Nile »

Frater0082 wrote:
carrie wrote:Welcome back Frater. I was thinking about you the other day. I have a question.
Hello Frater, I am reading your posts and the reactions of different people on them. I, personally don't believe in reincarnation but maybe, you are a kind of medium, a see-er. Maybe you see things of the past by means of visions? I wish you the very best.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Nile wrote:
Frater0082 wrote:
Hello Frater, I am reading your posts and the reactions of different people on them. I, personally don't believe in reincarnation but maybe, you are a kind of medium, a see-er. Maybe you see things of the past by means of visions? I wish you the very best.
I don't know but everything that i have dreamed has come to pass well not everything, but thanks
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

I really do think that KV21B is Nebetnehat and a daughter of Amenhotep III. She had to come from somewhere and to even have the title as "Great Royal Wife" shows how important she was in this time frame. She is the missing link in this story.
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Zooropa »

Bullet Magnet wrote:The Armania years, where quite frankly for a logical thinker like me, nothing seems to fit.

They say it takes 40 years for a society to change, yet here we have this funny fellow who's physical features need to be looked at closely to maybe understand why the Armania years "MAY" have been " made to fit" in a timeline where quite possibly it did not belong... ?

Measurements changed, Art changed ( both style and subject matter) , religion for the first time becomes monotheistic, and a city built from scratch ?

Good Luck my friend... Sincerely :up

Logical thinker?

LOL.

Are you having a giraffe? :cg
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

When a computer has a fault, it cannot be explained away with ********.
Identify and rectify: if it works then you are correct
If it dont, you were wrong.

Computers, as brilliant as they are come down to one thing. A condition is either true or false, a Boolean argument, a gate that is either opened or closed.
0 or 1

How quickly and reliably one can fix these issues, comes from experience and logical thinking.

I see Egypt with different eyes to most, some things clearly do not add up in my opinion, massive missing segments of data, and much corrupt data.
The other thing is, that I live in North Wales, so get to see a lot of historical stuff, and every now and again, I make stark comparisons with things I have seen in Egypt. Weird or what ? :tk
There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

I highly believe that Ankhesenpaaten Tasherit is kv21a not the original Ankhesenpaaten.

Theres no way in the world that senior Ankhesenpaaten would allow something, that she was born into, just be thrown away like that. She, like her older sister Mery, would at least attempted to keep everything that her father created thriving. Ankhesenpaaten senior was supposed to be born in Y4 and by the time of Tut's era she would at least been 14 years old. She would've been considered an adult by this time.

This to me paints a picture that perhaps the period before Tut's ascension to be very dramatic.

Keep in mind when Akhenaten and his co-regents(Nefertiti, Smenk) a huge problem was left on Akhenaten's daughters shoulders more pacifically Mery( who was already a Queen). I think the fact that Mery was a widow queen speaks for herself she would have without a doubt some role in what was going on at the time u but when she was sidelined I think perhaps senior Ankhesenpaaten assumed the role as Ankhkheperure Neferneferuaten and sort of co-ruled with Tut and later was sidelined herself.

Well to me this explains why my sisters only when by the first part of their names not their full names( hint hint Ankh and Mery)
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Zooropa »

Frater, she would have had no power whatsoever, surely?

The whole country by the sounds of it hated the direction that it had been taken in.

When he died she would have had no power at all to preserve anything..... I would have thought.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

No Zooropa, not so much of power but authority. It was my Idea that seeming how Mery was in a vulnerable position, therefore the Eldest daughter of the former king, and his co-regent, that gave her some kind of authority in court

But you're definitely right, Mery wouldn't have power what so ever seeming that the latter ruler and co-rulers were already dead. That is why I think Mery may have been struggling to gain it or at least prevent it from getting in the hands of the High Priest of Amun. As I told you before, Mery was trying to keep the Aten cult alive in respect of her dead father and she may have gone to the extreme to do so.

Just before Kiya was banished, Tut was already being suited up to be the next heir to the throne or at least co-regent(assuming Akhenaten's death was unexpected). So in grounds, The Egyptologists was right about the ascension, but the eras of Smenkhkare and Neferneferuaten should be fused together because both serves as Co-regents do to Akhenaten's taken off sick.

Akhenaten
Neferneferuaten(co-regent)
Smenkhkare(Co-regent)
Tutankhamen(true heir)

With the older Generation gone, that left the older princesses in a very unpleasant state. I doubt that Tut's ascension to the throne was a very fluid one. We are talking about the Amarna Period here, there's no telling what may went on after Akhenaten died. I always assume that there were people cheering and happy that he died.

Keep in mind that Tutankhamen changed the country's religion within the third part of his year. Yes, it could been that it took a while for him to make a big change like that, or someone over him was still an aten worshipper, Ankhesenpaaten-Senior. I would think if one wanted to eagerly get rid of the aten cult he or she would immediately would have had it thrown out in a hurry but no, it still remained for at least 2 years of Tutankhamun's reign.

hmmm, it is attested that Ankhkheperure Neferneferuaten reigned for at least 2 years and 1 month. I wonder if her reign was referred to this time period. So, we can say we have yet another Co-regency within a King's reign, but at the very beginning?

Keep in mind Tutankhamun was very young by this time.

Even though I myself is alluded to the mystery as to what happened after Y16 of Akhenaten's reign I also have to wonder. This small time frame is particularly mind boggling
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

And to some this all up I believe that the reason why nothing in reference to Smenkhare's burial in the Royal Wadi is because he wasn't buried their. Its likely that his body was either taken by his family and buried elsewhere.