Major New Discovery in Valley of the Kings

Luxor is ancient Thebes and has a fascinating past. Share your knowledge or ask your questions here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Re: Major New Discovery in Valley of the Kings

Post by Frater0082 »

Glyphdoctor wrote:I have not read your story because I prefer non-fiction.

Understandable, but I only suggested that you read it so you could've gotten a clear understanding of what I was trying to convey in my messages. I'm not telling you that I know just a huge chunk of what i've written down.
Frater0082 wrote: Ohm Sety and she did not rely on any works of Egyptologist because she too went off of her old memories( please get it right). i've told you that i was even unsure if what i thought I was envisioning was even real. But i have told you that I never even heard of an Ohm Sety while I was going through my experience i've learned about her afterwards.
As for Omm Sety, you think she got her ideas from her own experience in NK Egypt. Well, the only place you will find that suggestion is in books written ABOUT her.

If you read any books written by Omm Sety herself (and by the way I edited one of her books and published it so I am quite familiar with her research techniques and sources), you would not find a single line in them that is based on anything but verifiable Egyptological knowledge and facts and her experience living in the 20th century AD. I went through her manuscript making sure every ancient fact could be verified and all her modern facts I cross checked as well to make sure she wasn't imagining them or making up stuff there either and I found nothing suspicious.

I've read all her books and a number of articles she wrote, even though a large number of them were published under others' names (but having had access to her original unedited handwritten manuscript I know her unique writing style and could identify them as her work), and she always stuck to facts, not her past life experience. Egyptologists who knew her would also tell you the same thing-she was a scholar, a bit unconventional, but a scholar nonetheless.
Leave it be you win, i'm done talking about this whole thing. No, I've never read any of her books I only know of her after I did my own research on Ancient Egypt write after my crazy experience happened. If i'm not mistaken, but wasn't it her past life experience that turned to the world of Egyptology? Oh never mind just leave it alone. We are never going to get anywhere arguing back in forth. So you know more than me, good for you. You read some books, good for you. So you know more about ancient Egypt, good for you.

I'm leave this topic with this quote. I wrote and published this book because of and thanking Ohm Seti because I do believe in her story. Its because of people like this that I was scared to put my story out there, but seeing how Ohm pushed her story out it gave the go.

I regret ever doing that because it made look like a fool. Now excuse me i'm going to live out my daily life as a soon to be college grad, i don't have time for this anymore.

Glyphdoctor
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Glyphdoctor »

Bullsiht. Omm Sety never "pushed" her story about her past life. Everything written about her past life was written by friends of hers and others AFTER she died based on recordings of private conversations with her about it. She talked with very few about it while she was alive. She never consented to the details being published and one has to wonder whether she would have if she had still been alive. During her lifetime, she worked as an Egyptologist for the Egyptian government and based her work on facts known at the time, not her memories of a past life.
Yildez
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Yildez »

Frater0082 wrote:
Glyphdoctor wrote:I have not read your story because I prefer non-fiction.

Understandable, but I only suggested that you read it so you could've gotten a clear understanding of what I was trying to convey in my messages. I'm not telling you that I know just a huge chunk of what i've written down.
Frater0082 wrote: Ohm Sety and she did not rely on any works of Egyptologist because she too went off of her old memories( please get it right). i've told you that i was even unsure if what i thought I was envisioning was even real. But i have told you that I never even heard of an Ohm Sety while I was going through my experience i've learned about her afterwards.
As for Omm Sety, you think she got her ideas from her own experience in NK Egypt. Well, the only place you will find that suggestion is in books written ABOUT her.

If you read any books written by Omm Sety herself (and by the way I edited one of her books and published it so I am quite familiar with her research techniques and sources), you would not find a single line in them that is based on anything but verifiable Egyptological knowledge and facts and her experience living in the 20th century AD. I went through her manuscript making sure every ancient fact could be verified and all her modern facts I cross checked as well to make sure she wasn't imagining them or making up stuff there either and I found nothing suspicious.

I've read all her books and a number of articles she wrote, even though a large number of them were published under others' names (but having had access to her original unedited handwritten manuscript I know her unique writing style and could identify them as her work), and she always stuck to facts, not her past life experience. Egyptologists who knew her would also tell you the same thing-she was a scholar, a bit unconventional, but a scholar nonetheless.
Leave it be you win, i'm done talking about this whole thing. No, I've never read any of her books I only know of her after I did my own research on Ancient Egypt write after my crazy experience happened. If i'm not mistaken, but wasn't it her past life experience that turned to the world of Egyptology? Oh never mind just leave it alone. We are never going to get anywhere arguing back in forth. So you know more than me, good for you. You read some books, good for you. So you know more about ancient Egypt, good for you.

I'm leave this topic with this quote. I wrote and published this book because of and thanking Ohm Seti because I do believe in her story. Its because of people like this that I was scared to put my story out there, but seeing how Ohm pushed her story out it gave the go.

I regret ever doing that because it made look like a fool. Now excuse me i'm going to live out my daily life as a soon to be college grad, i don't have time for this anymore.

You said this in a previous post. If you're done/ going, just go! No need for further comment, it's tedious to say the least.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Frater0082 wrote:I said that because you are the only one who was willing to listen to me. I'm sorry but i can't do it no more. Do me a favor and hold on to your interest with Ancient Egypt there is a lot of things still hiding under the sands of time.
Don't let the barstewards get you down Frater0082. If you truly believe what you state is correct, then that is all that matters. I've forgotten how many things that I was taught at school, only to see that many years later history itself has been changed because of new, indisputable evidence has been uncovered. Who is to say that you are incorrect in what you say today? I have watched documentaries about Egypt's history, beginning with the words- ''for many years the worlds experts in Egyptology assumed/thought/stated that... but new evidence indicates that... Even the experts get it wrong, mainly due to the fact that they consider themselves indisputable because of their thirty/ forty years in the game. This is an open forum for members to talk about anything they feel the need to be discussed, so you carry on as at least you had the good manners to answer another forum members question, one or two on here totally ignore the words 'reply/explain please.'
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Dusak wrote:
Frater0082 wrote:I said that because you are the only one who was willing to listen to me. I'm sorry but i can't do it no more. Do me a favor and hold on to your interest with Ancient Egypt there is a lot of things still hiding under the sands of time.
Don't let the barstewards get you down Frater0082. If you truly believe what you state is correct, then that is all that matters. I've forgotten how many things that I was taught at school, only to see that many years later history itself has been changed because of new, indisputable evidence has been uncovered. Who is to say that you are incorrect in what you say today? I have watched documentaries about Egypt's history, beginning with the words- ''for many years the worlds experts in Egyptology assumed/thought/stated that... but new evidence indicates that... Even the experts get it wrong, mainly due to the fact that they consider themselves indisputable because of their thirty/ forty years in the game. This is an open forum for members to talk about anything they feel the need to be discussed, so you carry on as at least you had the good manners to answer another forum members question, one or two on here totally ignore the words 'reply/explain please.'
thanks alot Dusak and I am going TO PRESS FURTHER ON THIS Forum. When there is a new discovery coming from that era of my father i'm going to be there . and so forth. And when there is a discovery from the time of Seti I, I will be there. So Zoroopa or anyone else if you have a question feel free to answer
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

Lunching today with Selima at the Marsam who had just returned from the opening of Tut's repro tomb, I asked her about the mummies, she said she will be working on them next year, but if I needed to know more ask the Swiss lady to my right as she was the 'dig-slut from Basle Uni. I didn't bother as I really have no interest as most people are aware...'but a good lunch that helped our 4am hangovers, onwards and upwards... :cool:
Ps: as normal to locate the new tomb is difficult even when looking at the information board outside Carter House, they are all dining tonight in Luxor Temple, if you wondered about the goings on today around the temple.
Pss: Useless fact 56: They found 7.5 million mummified dogs @ Sakkara which works out over 400 years @ over 52 dogs a day. According to the World famous French archeologist M.Perkeet Florinn.
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Who2 wrote:Lunching today with Selima at the Marsam who had just returned from the opening of Tut's repro tomb, I asked her about the mummies, she said she will be working on them next year, but if I needed to know more ask the Swiss lady to my right as she was the 'dig-slut from Basle Uni. I didn't bother as I really have no interest as most people are aware...'but a good lunch that helped our 4am hangovers, onwards and upwards... :cool:
Ps: as normal to locate the new tomb is difficult even when looking at the information board outside Carter House, they are all dining tonight in Luxor Temple, if you wondered about the goings on today around the temple.
Pss: Useless fact 56: They found 7.5 million mummified dogs @ Sakkara which works out over 400 years @ over 52 dogs a day. According to the World famous French archeologist M.Perkeet Florinn.
Tell me what do they know so far about the mummies.
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

That they are all dead... :cool:
Ps: 'Don't ask me I'm only your local tomb robber...
Sophocles.
Glyphdoctor
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Glyphdoctor »

Question for Dusak: If someone you cared about had a brain tumor, would you personally perform brain surgery on them?

(and I know, you may be wondering what this has to do with this thread, but I'll get there once you answer the question)
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Who2 wrote:That they are all dead... :cool:
Ps: 'Don't ask me I'm only your local tomb robber...

LOL tell me what kinds of things that you rob?
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

Just love this, a couple of 'septics arguing over semantics. Please carry on both of you it's quite amusing.. :cool:

Quote: LOL tell me what kinds of things that you rob?
Spoiler
it begins with T--and ends with an--S with an M in the middle
Last edited by Who2 on Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sophocles.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Who2 wrote:Just love this, a couple of 'septics arguing over semantics. Please carry on both of you it's quite amusing.. :cool:
we're not arguing( at least i'm not)
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Who2 wrote:Just love this, a couple of 'septics arguing over semantics. Please carry on both of you it's quite amusing.. :cool

Quote: LOL tell me what kinds of things that you rob?
Spoiler
it begins with T--and ends with an--S with an M in the middle
huh?

but anyways I was just responding to questions that Zooropa asked that's all I did not intend to argue with any body and I apologize if I offended any body honestly I did not come here to insult anyones intelligence or integrity just to find news or wait for some info on any archaeological finds that may correlate to my story.

I came to also share my experience with you and tell you that its in a book that way you all can get a better understanding of what I was trying to convey.

but most importantly I came here to tell you that Kiya did had a son, but it was not Tutankhamun, that the story of the 18th dynasty did not end with Tut that there are so much that you all need to know. No arguments at all, but i realize that everyone is entitled to their opinions and i need to learn to take criticism and you guys are helping me alot with that, thanks.

I have a hard time with that
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Who2 wrote:Lunching today with Selima at the Marsam who had just returned from the opening of Tut's repro tomb, I asked her about the mummies, she said she will be working on them next year, but if I needed to know more ask the Swiss lady to my right as she was the 'dig-slut from Basle Uni. I didn't bother as I really have no interest as most people are aware...'but a good lunch that helped our 4am hangovers, onwards and upwards... :cool:

Who2 i would like you to tell mrs. Salima Ikram that Terrell Frazier(me) says Hye and that I admire her work as well as Kent Weeks. For strange reason I think they will be working together in this discovery. Tell her that I watches some of her documentaries and I admire her knowledge and respect for the ancient world.

I would appreciate that.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Glyphdoctor wrote:Question for Dusak: If someone you cared about had a brain tumor, would you personally perform brain surgery on them?

(and I know, you may be wondering what this has to do with this thread, but I'll get there once you answer the question)
Of course not, so I will use the words you most likely want me to use, that is that I would leave it to the experts, hoping that they get it right. Stretching it out a little, I would not compare much needed brain surgery to that of information concerning points of historical time lines. It dose not affect me to be told that TUT died of a blow to the head, or a mammoth b***job that sucked him dry. Yes you learn many facts from history, usually how to get it correct next time. From what I have seen, and I'm not that interested in history, is that it is mainly based on written words found within old clay pots in caves, drawn on walls, or written down as spoken by whoever is supposedly speaking the words. Just because you see something written, created a thousand years ago plus, dose not make it true. And yet when we are at school/collage we are expected to accept it as being so because the world renowned Professors Cockeditup and Botchedit says its true.

I remember some years ago being in the company of two Egyptologist's working in the tourist industry, three diggers from over on the West Bank and a couple of others. I was not in their league in regards to historical facts, but listened to the arguments as to the validity concerning some point of Egypt's history. I can't remember who, if any, won the argument, but whoever it was, would that automatically have meant that their last words on the matter was final, to be accepted as the true facts?There are many members on here that know far more concerning the history of Egypt than I ever will, but the information that they pass on has only been given to them by second/third/ forth parties. So who is it to really say that all we are told is correct. It was not that long ago that the announcement was made that the so called experts had got the bronze/iron age time line wrong by some six hundred years or so, [can't remember which one it was] thus needing the past ''historical indisputable facts '' to be changed.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
Glyphdoctor
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Glyphdoctor »

Well, you are drawing conclusions about the point I am trying to make. Non-experts can analyze evidence and come up with possibly correct theories so that is not what I am talking about at all.

The issue is not a matter of leaving it to the experts, but the ability of any one person to randomly get things right. You could attempt to perform brain surgery on your friend, and maybe if you got lucky, you would use a saw that didn't do any damage, you might cut the right part of the brain without doing any damage but remove the tumor in the process, and find some sort of disinfectant at the pharmacy that would allow him to recover without infection. But what are the chances of that happening successfully in reality?

Now, what we are dealing with in Frater is someone who randomly imagined himself to have been the child of a pharaoh. He is not saying that he read some books and this is his theory about history, which I can accept from anyone, regardless of their academic credentials. No, he's got some "memories" from his own mind and you suggest that maybe sometime in the future Egyptologists will find something that matches his memories and proves he was right. But let's be honest, chances are they won't, just like the chance of you succeeding in performing brain surgery.

The point I am trying to make is anyone can randomly do/imagine anything, but the chances of them actually getting it right based on such randomness, are miniscule.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

I recall reading about some guy in the 7th century BC who was troubled by dreams, visions & even voices....some of which seemed to correlate with then-existing theories about early human history and biblical stories. Others were positively fantastical. He had a hard time getting anyone to take him seriously. I wonder what became of him?
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

There have been many case studies over the years concerning peoples 'other past lives.' Most have been found to be just an over active imagination, mental health problems or just plain make believe to get the attention they crave. But some have been found to contain evidence that was unbeknown to anyone then living until the case was investigated and found to be true. There is no logical explanation to explain this phenomena, so you have to keep an open mind about everything, especially when you consider what a small percentage of the human brain is used and the vast amount of it that is still not understood. And who is to say that some, through their genetic links of their biological parents which we all have without exception, can not harvest memories passed down from generations. Anything is possible with all possibilities open. I think at times we would be far better off concentrating on the things that we are not being told about instead of the facts that we are constantly fed. If it was possible to transport yourself back just three hundred years and spoke about what we know today you most probably would be burnt at the stake for being a witch. And they really truly believed that witches with magic existed because they had been told so by ''the cleaver people.''
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

I have no problems with Frater thinking he is someone else, I for many years have thought I was Jesus but, my actions couldn't reach the heady heights required of a saviour, on the other hand I have done pretty well over the years saving a few souls and corrupting a few, it will all come down to my heart and a feather. "Do you reckon jesus was always mislaying his glass of wine (blood of christ) I do !.... :cool:
Ps: I remembering once meeting guy who thought he was Napoleon, it was in Barming Mental Hospital but this guy was good, mind you, another thought that he was a chicken and he was brilliant!
Sophocles.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Glyphdoctor wrote:Well, you are drawing conclusions about the point I am trying to make. Non-experts can analyze evidence and come up with possibly correct theories so that is not what I am talking about at all.

The issue is not a matter of leaving it to the experts, but the ability of any one person to randomly get things right. You could attempt to perform brain surgery on your friend, and maybe if you got lucky, you would use a saw that didn't do any damage, you might cut the right part of the brain without doing any damage but remove the tumor in the process, and find some sort of disinfectant at the pharmacy that would allow him to recover without infection. But what are the chances of that happening successfully in reality?

Now, what we are dealing with in Frater is someone who randomly imagined himself to have been the child of a pharaoh. He is not saying that he read some books and this is his theory about history, which I can accept from anyone, regardless of their academic credentials. No, he's got some "memories" from his own mind and you suggest that maybe sometime in the future Egyptologists will find something that matches his memories and proves he was right. But let's be honest, chances are they won't, just like the chance of you succeeding in performing brain surgery.

The point I am trying to make is anyone can randomly do/imagine anything, but the chances of them actually getting it right based on such randomness, are miniscule.
I didn't imagined any of what i was saying why would i imagine myself being impaled by with a spear
one of my relatives being hanged then burned(Beketaten)
My sisters constantly getting hurt
ME GETTING MY HEART BROKE
BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY ME LIVING IN ANOTHER LIFE TIME

i don't have dreams like those evers. My dreams or either what i want the future to be like or something sexual. Never do I dream of the past i don't look back on anything except the guys i wished i could of you know. But back to the point why?

Plus i was eighteen years old when i first experienced this phenomenon, I didn't knew anything about ancient Egypt NOTHING. I knew who king Tut was and i've briefly learned of Nefertiti but everything else I didn't knew. But i remember when i was eight years old and learning about Tutankhamun. I remember being drawn to him almost has if i knew who he was or something and even to this day, Tut has this eerie resemblance to me. It may sounds crazy to you but its the true. Tut is part of me no matter how you want to put it I see something in him that i only recognize in me.

Its until after my experience is when i became open to the world of Egyptology, I absolutely love it now and it all because of this experience. I one day want to get a minor in this field so i can walk again in those lands

Call me a nut job call me a wacko but this is what i believe,Sorry Gryph. I did not came here to make out believe anything that I said but only to share with you what i believe to be a past life and I than you for listening.