Egyptian cemetery reveals earliest case of child abuse ever

Luxor is ancient Thebes and has a fascinating past. Share your knowledge or ask your questions here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Scottishtourist
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Re: Egyptian cemetery reveals earliest case of child abuse e

Post by Scottishtourist »

Well you go and see the "old geezer"then Who2!
Get absolution!
Personally..I'm quite happy that I never did any of these things.
Cos,that's one less thing to worry about when I shift off this mortal plain!

Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Zooropa »

ST, then why are you quoting the bible then?

The ten commandments?

Its your book when it suits.
Scottishtourist
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Scottishtourist »

Not quoting the Bible Z.
Quoting the Catechism.
It's there too!
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Zooropa »

LOL ST, and where did it get there from?
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

The New testament was written by the High Council or Council of Nicea in 325 AD. This is well known and a verifiable fact, it is therefore a man made religion.

BUT, this was no ordinary religion, this religion was BRUTALLY enforced throughout Europe and North Africa by the Holy Roman Empire. ( Soldiers )
FEAR was the tool used to instill this Religion, and once established, fear was then the religion, Hell if you do not do as you are told, and Heaven if you do as you are told..

This religion was used to strip away the knowledge that mankind held, especially in isolated countries and communities, and gain control over the world, and used as the basis to create societies.

Mankind then became a slave to religion, Authotity and God went hand in hand and before long, there were countries ruled by Catholic Kings and Queens, or rulers. They then carried on the "good" work in their individual country that the Romans had started.

Once a generation or 2 has died out, and new generations come along, the old ways are lost, it really does not take long to change an entire peoples way of life and thinking. Think about Moses and the Exodus that took 40 years to do a 5 month journey from Egypt to Is-ra-el !!!
Once he left Egypt with the Jews, the truth about Egypt was more or less lost, the Greeks and Romans did the rest.....
I can reliably argue the points that I have made here and verify them with evidence from history.

The whole point of this little exercise was of course control, to take away the powers of mankind and make them dependent on "the System" under the fear of God.

They have hidden many small and large truths, and if the smaller truths can go undetected then the bigger truth becomes unimaginable to people, and so there is no need for mankind to need to break the system, becuase they think THIS IS the way, and there is no other way. ?

There is a way out of this trap, Question everything that you were taught !
Like Jesus said. "Seek the truth and the Truth will set YOU free"
or "Veritas Vos Liberabit" as Jesus's Disciples would say.

It really is not that hard to do, IF you want to do it, and as Mulder and Scully would have said.. The Truth is Out there.. It really is...
Play their game but tow your own line.... for now.. We have a little surprise or two waiting fro you in the next 2 years, and in 13 years you will have all the proof you ever needed for the die hard doubters.. :cool:

There is a God, and God is so much closer to you than you think, you just do not recognise God, but God can be found, it's never too late if you really want to find God.. Of course You do not have to find God, for some, it's already a way of life, no Bible necessary ... Get it ???
There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

I forgot to add.

EACH and EVERY ONE of you have powers beyond those that you have been taught that you have.
FEAR is only an ILLUSION, we are using fear to miscreate our lives..

That great song puts it simplistically enough,

phpBB [video]

"Search for the Hero inside yourself.. Search for the SECRETS YOU HIDE"...
Drop the Judgement, the Ego and be truthful in everything, especially to yourself. see how the game really works..

Life is a funny game. . . I F****** LOVE IT !!! :cool:
Stevepj

Post by Stevepj »

The New Testament WASN'T written by the Council of Nicaea. The majority of New Testament scholars believe Mark was written in about 70 AD, Matthew and Luke date to 80 to 85 and John was written in the 90s. The Acts of the Apostles was also written by the author of Luke and of course the Pauline Epistles predate all of these.
Certainly it took three centuries to establish which books would go into the New Testament but what went into it is far older than 325. BTW BM all religions are man made.
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Of course all religions are man made, have you not read what I am saying..
All this subterfuge about where the New Testament came from is just that.
The High Council were VERY SELECTIVE about the "Books" they added, personally I woudl have liked to have read the book of Judas, now that woudl have been a revelation. They even changed who Jesus, (Ishua Ben Iosef) really was and what he was all about.

Christianity in it's earliest form included reincarnation, that was then excluded in the 7th Century just before Islam was introduced.

Joseph of Arimathea was preaching "Christianity" in 150 AD in North Wales. NOT I hasten to add, the Christianity that people know.

You can argue all you want,but that is counter productive and keeps you in the trap, EGO, and Judement......
just knowing that it isnt true should be enough to start asking questions, even asking yourself what is right and what is wrong.
The Web of deceit is very large and deep...

Personally you will learn more of the truth by reading the Old Testament, Book of Samuel is very revealing, as is the book of Eziekel.
no Wonder certain peoples are one step ahead of the game, they understand the analogies... :cool: