Apple iPad M A1219

A place to swap ideas, share your hobbies, pass on hints and tips and discuss how you spend your free time.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Apple iPad M A1219

Post by Who2 »

Out on a Boris Bike just now to cycle all the way to Kentish Town, bought myself one of the above in Cash Converters 'turning televisions into heroin since 1988'
Chatting to the very helpful sales assistant telling him I was thick so we looked at g3 phones & tablets, he reckoned it would work in Egypt.
"So any help on the above greatly received.......... Oh! only £90.00 quid.

Then into Lidl for german sausages, that Lidl's is cheaper than any shop in Luxor, weird!
Then to my mate, the mayors gallery Michael P, for a well deserved drink and to rest my wobbly legs.
All downhill from there back to my local, mind you I'm totally knackered now.. :cool:
Question Time:
Ps: If our local MP Jeremy has been our MP since 1983, he's the same age as me and if he wasn't any good, how come all the rich toffs up in Islington have voted him in every year that includes that prat Tony B liar ?
I reckon he would make a brilliant Prime Minister, at least he has bags of integrity. Sadley lacking in the rest of them...

"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
BBLUX
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Location: Winter in West Bank, Luxor and La Vienne, France in Summer
France

Re: Apple iPad M A1219

Post by BBLUX »

Sounds like a gathering of the Luxor technical committee will be required next month.

Lidl's are great. We have them here in Crete. By the way for all those who say Greece is on its last legs and all the shops are running out of food etc, rubbish, all the local stores here are packed with stuff and the supermarket was heaving this morning.

Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
Mad Dilys
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Spain

Post by Mad Dilys »

Lidl's even in Ibiza. Unfortunately the nearest one to me now is a £10 taxi fare each way.

All is not lost though, the good news is they've opened a Co-Op right next door and bake in store!

The bad news is that I've put on a stone since they opened and I don't eat cake. But their speciality bread is to die for. :lol:

Maybe we could introduce Attar the Baker to Beetroot and Apple bread?
Smile! It confuses people
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

The Apple iPad MA1219 is about 5 years old, so should still be current and supported.
It will be WIFI only so you'll need wireless Internet off your router to use it.
The good thing with the IPad, is that it has USB, which many Androids do not.

Sounds like a very good price to me, hopefully the battery is still good and does not need charging every 5 mins, that would be my only concern on such an item.

See if you can buy it on approval that it all checks out OK once you get it home and had a few hours to play with it. :up
There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.
Yildez
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Yildez »

Wouldn't be without my iPad - one of the best bits of kit I've ever bought! Upgraded to an iPad Air a couple of months ago, and got an excellent price for my 2 year old iPad2 :D