I could listen to this for hours..

A place to swap ideas, share your hobbies, pass on hints and tips and discuss how you spend your free time.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

I could listen to this for hours..

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Eric and Carlos.. Jingo.... Great music to live your life by...

Ok, So Eric looks like your typical British tourist abroad, who just happened to wander on to the Crossroads Stage by accident while trying to find the bar, and cant sing in Spanish, but hey, what a performance !!!

Best part is, I am in work, its nice and quiet and I am getting paid to listen to this..( double time no less ) ( plus time off in Lieu, so I can listen to it all over again when I get my Lieu time back).. Yeah baby !!! :cool:

phpBB [video]

Life eh ? Winning Streak or what ? :br

There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Re: I could listen to this for hours..

Post by Zooropa »

Bullet Magnet wrote:Eric and Carlos.. Jingo.... Great music to live your life by...

Ok, So Eric looks like your typical British tourist abroad, who just happened to wander on to the Crossroads Stage by accident while trying to find the bar, and cant sing in Spanish, but hey, what a performance !!!

Best part is, I am in work, its nice and quiet and I am getting paid to listen to this..( double time no less ) ( plus time off in Lieu, so I can listen to it all over again when I get my Lieu time back).. Yeah baby !!! :cool:

phpBB [video]

Life eh ? Winning Streak or what ? :br
Hes an ok guitarist (still over rated).

What stands out with him, for me, is his incredible blandness.

The only thing worse than a loop tape of him would be one of Yasmin Alibhai Brown.

in my opinion.