Photographer crush.......Javier Vallhonrat

A place to swap ideas, share your hobbies, pass on hints and tips and discuss how you spend your free time.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

jewel
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Photographer crush.......Javier Vallhonrat

Post by jewel »

Stunning........quite stunning

Carla Bruni, photographed by Javier Vallhonrat for Vogue Italia

private dancer

Just.so.gorgeous! :D

I don't have a plan......so nothing can go wrong!

FABlux
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by FABlux »

Not my taste at all & I don't see the connection with Hobbies & Pastmes either :?
Kevininabydos
Palestine

Post by Kevininabydos »

and these are on a forum read by Muslims and young people because......this is offensive and in very poor taste. :mad2:
“The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”

Marcus Aurelius
TonyC

Post by TonyC »

FABlux wrote:Not my taste at all & I don't see the connection with Hobbies & Pastmes either :?
I knew a couple of blokes in Britain who drooled over women in high heels, stockings and a glimpse of knickers, but I've never encountered a woman who collected such pictures. But then again, what happens out in rural England is a closed world to me :roll:
jewel
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by jewel »

It is great photography ....which is a hobby c'est ca? I would aspire to such professionalism .......And I think these are fab photos and as described sensual and richly creative - how that could cause offence is parochial and psosaic? :?

Javier Vallhonrat burst into the world of fashion photography in the early 1980s and rapidly codified a sensual discourse of his own, rich in cultural references. Since 1984 his work has appeared in Italian and British Vogue as well as a variety of other publications. He has collaborated with designers such as Christian Lacroix, Comme des Garçons, Sybilla, Jil Sander, Martine Sitbon and John Galliano. Profoundly reflective, his work combines formal investigation with a tremendous creative sensibility. :)

http://www.top-fashion-photographers.in ... onrat.html
http://papermode.trendland.net/carla-br ... ue-italia/
I don't have a plan......so nothing can go wrong!

sue
United Kingdom

Post by sue »

I love photography and all the many varied areas of it. Women in photography have been used as models for years. It is when used artistically and creatively that the photographs take on a whole new dimension.
I am not particularly keen on the ones above, although the first one is ok, but I must admit that I do like to see women in creative photos, flowing clothes and hair with wonderful skies and sunsets behind them. Something enchanting about a good photograph with a lone woman in it.
LivinginLuxor
Top Member
Top Member
Egypt

Post by LivinginLuxor »

I certainly do not find them offensive - and when you look at what is on the screens of internet cafes in Luxor, I would suggest that local youths don't either. Egypt Today has similar photos most months.....
I might agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong!
Stan
JOJO
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Palestine

Post by JOJO »

The 2nd one is beautiful.