Bye,bye,Egypt.

Advice, information and discussion about Egypt in general.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Scottishtourist
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Bye,bye,Egypt.

Post by Scottishtourist »

The whole subject of the Sinai plane crash seems to have brought out opinions from people on this forum.

I told myself last week that I would contribute no more..but..unfortunately I can't stop myself!

224 people have been "bombed"out of the skies over Egypt.All dead.

Who2 seems ecstatic!Orgasmic,even..because for once and for all tourists will not return!Just "travellers"who enjoy a sense of danger and adventure!
Bennu is too busy swigging malt whisky and dancing on the roof,whilst all the while hearing Saidi music through the ether..and enthralling us all with her tales of the "beauty"of Luxor.
Do you have a psychiatrist Bennu?If not..I suggest you find one pronto!

Winged Isis is stating that her eyes are "misting over"her emotions are overtaking her common sense..and Luxor/Egypt is still beautiful.

MT has made a comeback.Well done MT...your posts have been sorely missed.
BM was right.Dunno how you kept your patience!

Meanwhile,the likes of Carrie,newcastle,etc are all too concerned about their visas to actually think that they may be chucked outa the country!"Woe"is me!
Quite honestly,if I was staying there,I'd be praying that my visa wasn't renewed..if I have nothing useful to offer to the place!Get me out!The sooner,the better!

Tonight..I'm watching "Royal British Legion Festival of Remembrance"on telly.
Tribute to brave men who fought for freedom for us.

Tomorrow is "Remembrance Sunday."
Lest we forget.

Ta,ta Egypt...you are now a forgotten destination.Your jewel "Sharm-el-Sheikh"will now become a huge white elephant,as will everywhere else there!

Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Re: Bye,bye,Egypt.

Post by Who2 »

And your a foreigner living in a foreign land and one you will never understand it's what makes Britain British, you'll never understand us because you you weren't born on our Island, but just try to love us. We accept you so try to accept us. Foreigners ?... :cool:
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Hell hath no fury......

like a nurse who's found the keys to the psychotic drugs cabinet.

:eat: :eat: :eat:
Last edited by newcastle on Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Glyphdoctor
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Glyphdoctor »

Every Saturday night she sure is downing something.
carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie »

Have you always noticed that these vitriolic messages always happen at a week end, could this have anything to do with the bottle coming out do you think. Personally I think she has a very sad life, when do I have my lunch,dinner when I'm not working? And is becoming a troll.
And if I read in another of her posts that she is a nurse, of Lithuanian parentage, a Scot and Roman Catholic ,then I think I will scream how many times do we need to know.
You carry on Bennu, and the rest at least your posts are interesting.
BENNU
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egypt

Post by BENNU »

Thank you, Carrie. I resisted sharing my ''Thank God it's Wednesday'' post, three more days to enjoy before Saturday when it is time to get ******, celebrate and go online to party and tell those people on Luxor4u how much you hate Luxor.

:C

I just watched the sunrise (6 balloons), I sometimes feel the urge to share a brief moment when I am alone. That says little of what I do the rest of the time. I am not busy drinking whisky - I have shared some moments.

Spare me the projections from your miserable life, I am not interested in seeing a psychiatrist unless he is rich, handsome and on holiday.

:x
Robbo70

Post by Robbo70 »

ST you have no idea how people feel about what has happened, and because they post about other things, does not mean they have no thoughts, feelings or compassion for what has happened.

We cant all mourn the bad stuff in the world 24/7. If your God created the world and all its beauty, why do you begrudge people sharing their enjoyment of it?
Yildez
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Yildez »

Robbo70 wrote:ST you have no idea how people feel about what has happened, and because they post about other things, does not mean they have no thoughts, feelings or compassion for what has happened.

We cant all mourn the bad stuff in the world 24/7. If your God created the world and all its beauty, why do you begrudge people sharing their enjoyment of it?

Because she's a miserable, vitriolic, old besom - a Scottish word that describes her perfectly! I don't know about a psychiatrist, I think a witch doctor would be more appropriate.

The Internet, and forums such as this one, is the perfect playground for fantasists and trolls. I made my opinion of this person plain some time ago - and took a lot of stick for it at the time. Hmm, water off a ducks back. I haven't changed my opinion.
Scottishtourist
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Yildez wrote:
Because she's a miserable, vitriolic, old besom - a Scottish word that describes her perfectly! I don't know about a psychiatrist, I think a witch doctor would be more appropriate.

The Internet, and forums such as this one, is the perfect playground for fantasists and trolls. I made my opinion of this person plain some time ago - and took a lot of stick for it at the time. Hmm, water off a ducks back. I haven't changed my opinion.
Yawn,yawn.....

I'm suggesting that the incident is the "death knell"for tourism in Egypt.
I also envisage that millions of Egyptians lives will be changed by it.Mass unemployment,poverty,a great blow to the Egyptian economy.
Luxor ceased to be a tourist destination a long time ago.Nevertheless,this will still affect people there.No more "day-trippers"from Red Sea resorts.However little they added to the economy of Luxor...they still went,even for a day or two.

Holiday companies pushed "Sharm"at us.It was the "jewel"in the Egyptian tourism crown.Safe and secure.
Well..that notion has now been "blown"out the sky...hasn't it?

Rather than people throwing "****"at me and accusing me of all sorts with their expertise in character evaluation(assasination!),maybe it would be better for them to vent their anger and frustration at the situation...instead of concentrating their opinions on the writer of the post.

Childish..very childish!

And at this point in time,I suggest there is very little "beauty"and good feeling in Egypt.
I would think that the consequences of this tragedy would negate any sense of beauty and well-being.
Cos,in my opinion,at the moment Egypt has a great big depressing "black cloud"hanging over it.
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

Probably the most eloquent post you have posted..'keep it up! it's easy with today's modern technology... :cool:
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
Scottishtourist
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

carrie wrote:Have you always noticed that these vitriolic messages always happen at a week end, could this have anything to do with the bottle coming out do you think. Personally I think she has a very sad life, when do I have my lunch,dinner when I'm not working? And is becoming a troll.
And if I read in another of her posts that she is a nurse, of Lithuanian parentage, a Scot and Roman Catholic ,then I think I will scream how many times do we need to know.
You carry on Bennu, and the rest at least your posts are interesting.
Posts are at weekends Carrie because I WORK during the week!
That in itself must be an interesting phenomenon for those who have the time throughout the week to post.

A "working"troll,a Scottish Catholic nurse of Lithuanian parentage!
Aaaarrrgh!
Let that scream go Carrie!I'm sure it'll make you feel better!

How many balloons today Bennu?

Maybe they're involved in repatriating tourists,hence the great number of them!
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Post by HEPZIBAH »

Scottishtourist wrote: Posts are at weekends Carrie because I WORK during the week!

It may surprise you to know that you are not the only member of this forum that works for a living. Indeed, I am sure there are many of us that work during normal weekly hours or on varying shifts. I have noticed though that your working week doesn't prohibit you logging in and reading. It's always good to be able to make the most of ones time, no matter how that might be for any individual.
Image Experience is not what happens to you;
it is what you do with what happens to you.
-Aldous Huxley
Scottishtourist
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

HEPZIBAH wrote:
Scottishtourist wrote: Posts are at weekends Carrie because I WORK during the week!

It may surprise you to know that you are not the only member of this forum that works for a living. Indeed, I am sure there are many of us that work during normal weekly hours or on varying shifts. I have noticed though that your working week doesn't prohibit you logging in and reading. It's always good to be able to make the most of ones time, no matter how that might be for any individual.
Well so what?What point are you making here?
Just because I'm logging in and reading doesn't mean I'm neglecting any duties.
Tea breaks,lunch times.etc.

That's reason I READ..as opposed to posting.

Is no-one entitled to a break?
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Is no-one entitled to a break?[/quote]

I think we are.

Give it a rest.
Scottishtourist
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

newcastle wrote:Is no-one entitled to a break?
I think we are.

Give it a rest.[/quote]

Fine by me!
If only others could "hawd their wheesh!"
Brian Yare
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Brian Yare »

Scottishtourist wrote: If only others could "hawd their wheesh!"
I'm told that restraining the urge to relieve oneself may be harmful. Lang may yer lum reek.
:cg