Food prices rise in Egypt

Advice, information and discussion about Egypt in general.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

DJKeefy
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Egypt

Food prices rise in Egypt

Post by DJKeefy »

The Central Agency for Public Mobilization and Statistics (CAPMAS) has announced that the monthly inflation rate rose by 0.9 percent in July compared to the previous month, while the annual inflation rate hit 11.5 percent, compared to 6.3 percent in July of last year.

The price of cucumbers rose by 14 percent, zucchinis by 25 percent, peppers by 18 percent, onions by 21 percent, garlic by 103 percent, grains and bread by 18.4 percent, and rice by 26.8 percent.

The price of fruit went up by 16 percent, yogurt by 18 percent, eggs by 34 percent, and fish by 12.5 percent.

The price of red meat rose by 6 percent, poultry by 18.6 percent, imported butter by 33.9 percent, cooking oil by 10 percent, and ready-made food by 26 percent.

The price of health care services went up by 11.4 percent, furniture and household equipment by 17 percent, and appliances by 9.5 percent.

Salwa al-Antary, a former researcher at the National Bank of Egypt, attributed the rise in the inflation rate to the devaluation of the Egyptian pound against foreign currencies and to monopolistic practices in the market. “In addition, the turbulent situation in the streets has affected supply and demand,” she said.

Salah al Sabaa, professor of economics at the British University, attributed increased inflation to a decline in local production, resulting from the poor security situation. “Lowering interest rates can help,” he said. “But security must be restored.”

For their part, fish traders said demand increased by 40 percent this week, pushing prices up by 20 percent.

Mohamed Halim of the Cairo Chamber of Commerce said that the hunting season has ended, which is why supply is lower than demand. “We now depend on fish,” he said.

Mohamed al-Shafei of the Chamber of Food Industries said that the price of poultry fell in the fourth quarter of Ramadan from LE16 to LE12.50 due to low demand.

Source: http://www.egyptindependent.com/news/fo ... rise-egypt

Goddess
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egypt

Re: Food prices rise in Egypt

Post by Goddess »

:(

Yup. Welcome to Egypt, the land where Egyptians can't afford to live anymore.
LivinginLuxor
Top Member
Top Member
Egypt

Post by LivinginLuxor »

Similar to many Western countries, where food banks are becoming more prevalent as people find that they can't afford to feed their families, due to rising prices and cuts to benefits (and the majority of the benefits do go to those in work!)
I might agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong!
Stan
LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Food prices rising steadily everywhere and food banks are really common here and in the USA. Most churches and other charitable venues offer, at least, on free meal per week.

Going to be really difficult for many. Kids and seniors going to suffer the most.
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

It's 'outrageous 45le for sacla sundried tomatoes ?
My homemade sun dried in the land of the dead tomatoes™ pending: the first 4 kilos went to toast in the slow oven.
The second 4 kilos 5 le went mouldy and black on the roof, but today we use a new recipe...vinegar 20le I think who cares ?
45 le "I sputtered 'your having a larf, as always...45le la whaala!........:cool:
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

The sign of things to come... A celebration should be in order, since new systems cannot come into place while the old ones exist.

BUT it wont start in the West, the battle will rage on till the bitter end here.. Look towards the land of the Rising Sun for your barometer.. :cool:
There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

"Who said that ?.....:cool:
sounds like Yoda or Startreck...
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Did you ever hear them mention Money ( or religion ) ONCE in Star Trek... ?

One day, I was walking down the lane away from my house, I was probably about 11 years old, and that is what came to me.
Never paid it much attention until maybe 10 years or so ago.. :cool:

I dont read newspapers or watch TV, but I do keep myself informed, and I do look at situations onjectively and holistically.
You see patterns emerge, and then there is today's situation, which is unique...

J.C. was right.. I think he may have been a bit of a prophet.. :tk

( The Love of ) Money is the root of all evil:

Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's ....
LivinginLuxor
Top Member
Top Member
Egypt

Post by LivinginLuxor »

How do you keep yourself informed then?
I might agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong!
Stan
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Not the BBC, although the headlines make interesting starting points...
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Post by HEPZIBAH »

As a matter of interest, and to make the situation more realistic, what are the prices you can expect to pay for basic food stuffs in Egypt at the moment? I am thinking of things like: Bread, Flour, Eggs, Beans/Fuul, Lentils, Rice, Sugar, Tea, Oil, Cheese, Tomatoes, Potatoes, Onions, Banana's, Oranges.
Image Experience is not what happens to you;
it is what you do with what happens to you.
-Aldous Huxley
DJKeefy
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Egypt

Post by DJKeefy »

HEPZIBAH wrote:As a matter of interest, and to make the situation more realistic, what are the prices you can expect to pay for basic food stuffs in Egypt at the moment? I am thinking of things like: Bread, Flour, Eggs, Beans/Fuul, Lentils, Rice, Sugar, Tea, Oil, Cheese, Tomatoes, Potatoes, Onions, Banana's, Oranges.
Bread (sliced) - 10LE to 12LE
Bread (large rolls) - 1LE (for 4)
Eggs - 1.50LE (each)
Fuul (tin) - 3.95LE - 4.95LE
Fuul (street) - 1LE
Sugar - 5.95LE
Tea - 4.95 (25) 18LE (100)
Nescafe (Small jar) - 9LE
Cheeder Cheese (Kilo) - 43LE to 45LE
Butter (Kilo) - 43LE
Rice Basmati - 15LE
Rice Golden - 9LE
Rice (Egyptian) - 5LE
Milk (Litre) - 7.50LE
Flavoured Instant noodles - 1.50LE
Water (Large) - 2.50LE - 3.00LE
Water (Small) 1.50LE
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Eggs - 1.50LE (each)
Fuul (street) - 1LE
Sugar - 5.95LE
Butter (Kilo) - 43LE
Rice Basmati - 15LE
Rice Golden - 9LE
Rice (Egyptian) - 5LE
Milk (Litre) - 7.50LE
Water (Small) 1.50LE

Those prices must be crippling these poor people. :dv

For LivinginLuxor's benefit, and anyone else who is interested, I will give you my current Work in Progress tonight from my home PC. All about the Banks, and the inevitable collapse of the monetary system.

Although, I have not detailed the collapse, or how it will come about, as I will leave that for you make up your own minds... I will post that tonight, after I get home, and tidy up the presentation a bit...
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Post by HEPZIBAH »

DJKeefy wrote:
HEPZIBAH wrote:As a matter of interest, and to make the situation more realistic, what are the prices you can expect to pay for basic food stuffs in Egypt at the moment? I am thinking of things like: Bread, Flour, Eggs, Beans/Fuul, Lentils, Rice, Sugar, Tea, Oil, Cheese, Tomatoes, Potatoes, Onions, Banana's, Oranges.
Eggs - 1.50LE (each)
Fuul (street) - 1LE
Sugar - 5.95LE
Butter (Kilo) - 43LE
Rice Basmati - 15LE
Rice Golden - 9LE
Rice (Egyptian) - 5LE
Milk (Litre) - 7.50LE
Water (Small) 1.50LE
Thanks Keefy. Can we assume that those are generally supermarket prices as opposed to small 'locals' shops? If so, do you have any idea what the normal 'locals' shop prices are, or is there much difference these days?
-Aldous Huxley
DJKeefy
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Egypt

Post by DJKeefy »

The only supermarket prices I listed (which you dont see in a small local shop) is:

Rice Basmati - 15LE
Rice Golden - 9LE
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Post by HEPZIBAH »

DJKeefy wrote:The only supermarket prices I listed (which you dont see in a small local shop) is:

Rice Basmati - 15LE
Rice Golden - 9LE
OK ~ Thanks.
It's just helpful when trying to get a idea of the real situation for everyday average Egyptians. The article talks in terms of percentages which mean very little if you don't have a clue what a base line might be.
-Aldous Huxley
LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Prices like those have to be very difficult to meet for the average Egyptian. I also wonder if there are so many out there protesting and engaged in political activity how they're also able to meet their employment (if they're lucky enough to have employment) obligations at the same time they're protesting, sitting-in, marching, fighting etc.

Really sad situation too for those who retired to Luxor years ago on a fixed income that didn't allow for prices rises like these.
BENNU
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egypt

Post by BENNU »

LovelyLadyLux wrote: ...Really sad situation too for those who retired to Luxor years ago on a fixed income that didn't allow for prices rises like these.
The Egyptian pound has dropped again, so I do not imagine it to be all that difficult for most foreign pensioners.

It must be deeply frustrating for local households.
:(
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

There's very little difference in the local shops now. My friend insists doing my shopping as she hates me to pay the 'inflated' prices of the big supermarkets but over the weeks she has been bemoaning the fact that the gap gets ever closer to a one only price [just like being wed again :lol: ] with the exception, I'm happy to say, my cigs that she still gets 10Le a sleeve cheaper at her local. And they are the genuine article. It may interest some to know that while shopping yesterday she was telling me what the Government gave her family in subsidized foods. Two half bags of flour at 15Le each [35Le each outside the subsidy] Ten small boxes of good quality tea [2.5Le each] Twelve bags of sugar [1.5Le each] One large of good quality rice at half the price. 5 liters of poor quality cooking oil. This is per month and cost her family 94Le against approximately 250ish per month. They used to get a meat subsidy but this has stopped. And of course the amounts depend on the size of the family unit, hers is 8. They are better off than most and give a great deal of food to those that need it more than they do, but as she says, if things keep on increasing in cost, they to will have to become more frugal.

As for increased expenditure my running costs have probable increased by 60% over the last five years with little or no difference to my purchases or going out once a week. I could save money by using the local buses instead of taxi's but I do not want to have my little fellows vibrated and forced into my throat by all the speed bumps. Could give up smoking but why should I then feel the need to commit suicide and leave such a pleasant life behind. Meat could go as the quality is atrocious but I keep buying it on the off chance that I will come across some that is fully edible.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Money, the curse of the common man, bringer of poverty and slavery:
Keeps makind dumb, has been responible for many billions of deaths..
It brings out the WORST in mankind...

Sounds quite a lot like religion to me. The same outcome has been achived.

Technological innovation and Free Energy, ALL babies stangled at birth.

The ability to store hoards of money, thus keeping it out of the loop for others to share.

As I said before, Money coudl have been a very good "Token Exchange" system, but it got corrupted, and that I belive was always the plan..

There is a film out on the Internet called "Zeitgeist", watch it !!!

As the film plays out, you will realise you already know what they are talking about, it will help you join the dots. BUT, it also offers hope..

There is an addendum to this as well, the aptly named Zeitgeist Addendum:

Knowledge is power:

Much of this information is simply straight quotes, with the references: plus some recommendations..

THE BANKERS’ MANIFESTO OF 1892

"We [the bankers] must proceed with caution and guard every move made, for the lower order of people are already showing signs of restless commotion.Prudence will therefore show a policy of apparently yielding to the popular will until our plans are so far consummated that we can declare our designs without fear of any organized resistance.
The Farmers Alliance and Knights of Labor organizations in the United States should be carefully watched by our trusted men, and we must take immediate steps to control these organizations in our interest or disrupt them.

At the coming Omaha Convention to be held July 4th [1892], our men must attend and direct its movement, or else there will be set on foot such antagonism to our designs as may require force to overcome. This at the present time would be premature. We are not yet ready for such a crisis. Capital must protect itself in every possible manner through combination [conspiracy] and legislation.

The courts must be called to our aid, debts must be collected, bonds and mortgages foreclosed as rapidly as possible.

When through the process of the law, the common people have lost their homes, they will be more tractable and easily governed through the influence of the strong arm of the government applied to a central power of imperial wealth under the control of the leading financiers. People without homes will not quarrel with their leaders.

History repeats itself in regular cycles. This truth is well known among our principal men who are engaged in forming an imperialism of the world. While they are doing this, the people must be kept in a state of political antagonism.
The question of tariff reform must be urged through the organization known as the Democratic Party, and the question of protection with the reciprocity must be forced to view through the Republican Party.

By thus dividing voters, we can get them to expand their energies in fighting over questions of no importance to us, except as teachers to the common herd. Thus, by discrete action, we can secure all that has been so generously planned and successfully accomplished"

If you dont watch Zeitgeist, then I recommend everyone Watches:

"The Money Masters" A Documentary (1996)

"Money as Debt" 47mins on google videos tells how these deceitful thieves done the whole world by legalizing their thieving scams BEFORE we The People were allowed to vote: THEY FIXED THE PROGRAM WIN-WIN FOR THEMSELVES
How they stole our monetary exchange by deceit in the first place and use Fractional Reserve 9:1 banking which beggars belief
"promissory note" sign here brand new magic-hat FIAT money -now created out of fresh air at interest for mortgages,while pretending to loan existing money -then dividing up the INTEREST re-payments they've leeched off us as what they call their BONUSES

As many of us have figured out, these freeloading phonies work the USA /UK /EU/ World,
as one profiteering Mafioso operation. A cunning form of extortion and slavery.

We need to claw our way back from the edge, or simply allow the inveitable collapse to happen, since we know this monetary system is open to abuse, and will be again, even if we reform it. History has already proved that in America, then here...

The current wars we are in were all set up. It started in Kosovo, but as far as you are concerned, 9/11 will be th eeternal war, the one that started it all, see how the religious and greedy puppets dance....

Many of us know 9/11 was an inside to polarize and foment "the common herd" to war

bulldoze Iraq / Iran / now Africa..... Abraham Vs Mohammed

International Bankers / Money changers, giant Corporations, Cia / Mosad and their supporting of the gravy train Corporate riders.
They always need more territory, resources and people to leach.
Knowledge and education of the facts and understanding their game plan is your best protection until we get strong and sort these vermin out and set up genuine Democracy/Civilisation with an ETHICAL exchange..

WHO ARE THE BANK OF ENGLAND MONEY POWERS ?

excerpt from an ebook written by Dr Stephen Hopwood:

The Bank of England
Under its Royal Charter, the Bank of England enjoys greater protection from scrutiny than the Ministry of Defence
It is also protected from disclosure and investigation by the Official Secrets Act and is immune from parliamentary scrutiny as MPs are not allowed to ask questions about the Bank in the House of Commons.
The Bank was supposed to have been nationalised or taken into public ownership in 1946 but without giving the government any executive control of it. And in 1998,one of New Labour’s first initiatives, the Bank of England Act, gave the Bank’s Court of Directors complete independence with regard to monetary policy, allowing our elected representatives very little say over what the Bank does.
The Bank of England has avoided public scrutiny by using corporate law and commercial confidentiality in the form of the Bank of England Nominees. In January 2010, the Bank of England confirmed when declining a freedom of information request that:

Information held by Bank of England Nominees Ltd is not subject to the FoI Act, as it is not a ‘public authority’ within the meaning of the FoI Act.
Letter from Stuart Allen, deputy secretary of the Bank to Kirsten Marsh, 15 January. In other words, the Bank of England is primarily answerable to the shareholders of its subsidiary -- Bank of England Nominees Ltd – not to the government or the people. The above letter also confirmed that the Bank’s duty to its customers’ confidentiality over-rode any duty to openness or disclosure
BoE Nominees
So who are these shareholders who can make and break governments through control of the money supply?

In 1977 the Bank of England formed the Bank of England Nominees,(BoEN), a wholly owned subsidiary private limited company, no:130747. Two of its 100 £1 shares were issued. According to its Articles of Incorporation, its objectives are:
To act as Nominee or agent or attorney either solely or jointly with others, for any person or persons, partnership, company,corporation, government, state, organisation, sovereign, province,authority, or public body, or any group or association of them..
BoEN has never traded and has therefore only lodged un-audited accounts. Under the Companies Act 1976, limited companies are required to publicly list their shareholders.
So couldn't we find out who the creditors are here?
Well, no. In April 1977, BoEN became the only company ever to be given an exemption from this requirement. New Labour has confirmed that BoEN is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Bank of England, granted an exemption because:
it was considered undesirable that the disclosure requirements should apply to certain categories of shareholders.

In practice, this means that we are not even allowed to know who acts as attorney for the creditors of the national debt -- the nominees-- let alone the actual creditors.

In effect, this means the Bank of England was effectively re-privatised in 1977 via the BoE Nominees Ltd

This means the Bank of England was effectively re-privatised in 1977 via the BoE Nominees Ltd. Although it is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Bank, the BoEN’s secret shareholders --the nation’s creditors-- control the parent company.

Under banking laws, BoEN must work in the best interests of its shareholders, which is of course in direct contradiction to the public good. For example, the recent rise in the national debt has been enormously good news for its investors, who make their profit from interest on loans. The greater the loan, the greater the return to the shareholders. However that return is produced from the taxes of British workers. Higher debts mean higher taxes or less tax revenue invested in the country and its people. So the taxpayers have to work longer hours just to maintain the same standard of living. As we have already discussed, under New Labour those loans have gone from £350billion to around £900billion now and are projected to rise to £1.4trillion within the next parliament.Since the government is obliged under banking laws to meet this loan as its first priority, the shadowy creditors of the nation are in control of all government spending and by extension all government policy.

It seems how ever much searching you do these shareholders identities are both unavailable and actively protected yet they effectively control and profit from the current situation.

more proof England/ World has been hollowed out by deceit and taken over by phony free-loaders CON-MEN who profit from a PRIVATISED Racketeer FAKE monetary system -enriching themselves on the INTEREST -the more Wars/Military or any/all debt/mortgages etc created =the more brand new money created by these Gentlemen Mafioso con-men at interest =the more they profit ..the tax-payer/pple now paying £120M a day in interest charges alone =MEGA PROFITS ..Wake the F-up pple. Its all a giant for profit shaft 'n CON -legalised theft -by Royal Charter. Not that the Crown have got any kind of a clue whatsoever..."more tea Mr King....cake Mr Rothschild.. thank you so very much for the lovely new Rolls..so very kind of you ..I know how tight money is these days..

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it"
F.Bastiat 1800's, political analyst,
-

LIES ON TOP OF LIES
In the year of 2000 there were seven countries without a Rothschild owned Central Bank::
Afghanistan
Iraq
Sudan
Libya
Cuba
North Korea
Iran

As of today 3 countries remain without a central bank:

Cuba
North Korea
Iran

Tell me, What do YOU see going on here ???? :urm:

To figure whats been going on under the surface you need to think of USA as 3 individual forces -all parts of a whole

1) Wall Street and the Federal Reserve who create The Dollar as debt out of thin air for mortgages Big Corps /Military /Govt etc.

2) The Pentagon / CIA /Mosad/ etc...

3) The People.

Number 1 and 2 have conspired to fleece The People.
Now The People have The Internet and have started to figure it all out:
what our "Money Masters" have really been up..creating money out of thin air
dipping in/social engineering The People as slaves to do their dirt.

Never forget money is man made.

EVIL MONEY POWERS DID 9/11 TO CON THE AMERICAN CITIZENS INTO WAR:
TO BULLDOZE IRAQ THE MIDDLE EAST AFGHANISTAN ETC, NOW AFRICA

Quotes from history by men in the know
"Fifty men have run America, and that's a high figure":
Joseph Kennedy, father of JFK, in the July 26th, l936 issue of The New York Times

"The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes":
Benjamin Disraeli,British Prime Minister 1800's

"If the American people ever allow the banks to control the issuance of their currency, the banks and the corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered":
Thomas Jefferson

"The process by which money is created is so simple that the mind is repelled ..The study of money, above all other fields in economics, is one in which complexity is used to disguise truth or to evade truth, not to reveal it." Money From Whence it Came':
John Kenneth Galbraith. Famed economist author and adviser to Presidents Roosevelt,Truman, JF Kennedy and Lyndon Johnson

"The real menace of our republic is this invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy length over city, state and nation. Like the octopus of real life, it operates under cover of a self created screen....At the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller Standard Oil interests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as international bankers. The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both political parties":
New York City Mayor John F. Hylan, 1922

"Today the path to total dictatorship in the United States can be laid by strictly legal means, unseen and unheard by the Congress, the President, or the people… outwardly we have a Constitutional government. We have operating within our government and political system, another body representing another form of government, a bureaucratic elite which believes our Constitution is outmoded and is sure that it is the winning side. All the strange developments in the foreign policy agreements may be traced to this group who are going to make us over to suit their pleasure":
-Senator William Jenner, 1954

"I sincerely believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. Already they have raised up a money aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people to whom it properly belongs"

That succinct statement of Jefferson is in fact, the solution to most of our economic problems today. James Madison, the main author of the Constitution, agreed. Interestingly, he called those behind the central bank scheme "Money Changers." Madison strongly criticized their actions:"History records that the Money Changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance"
The battle over who gets to issue our money has been the pivotal issue through the history of the United States. Wars are fought over it. Depressions are caused to acquire it:
Yet after World War I, this battle was rarely mentioned in newspapers or history books

Why?

MEDIA CONTROL...

By World War I, the Money Changers with their dominant wealth, had seized control of most of the nation's press.

The Federal Reserve Act was railroaded through a carefully prepared Congressional Conference Committee scheduled during unlikely hours of 1:30 a.m. to 4:30 Monday, December 22, 1913, when most members were sleeping:
at which 20-40 substantial differences in the House and Senate versions were supposedly described, deliberated, debated, reconciled and voted upon in a near miraculous 4V2 to 9 minutes per item, at that late hour

As author A.C.Sutton noted:
"This miracle of speediness,never equaled before or after in the U.S. Congress, is ominously comparable to the rubber stamp lawmaking of the banana republics"

At 4:30 a.m. a prepared report of this Committee was handed to the printers. Senator Bristow of Kansas, the Republican leader, stated on the Congressional Record that the Conference Committee had met without notifying them and that Republicans were not present, and were given no opportunity to either read or sign the Conference Committee report
The Conference report is normally read on the Senate floor. The Republicans did not even see the report.
Some Senators stated on the floor of the Senate that they had no knowledge of the contents of the Bill

At 6:02 p.m.December 23rd,when many members had already left the Capitol for the Christmas holiday, the very same day the Bill was hurried through the House and Senate,President Woodrow Wilson signed the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 into law

The Act transferred control of the money supply of the United States from Congress to a private banking elite.
~~~~
snipped from -The Money Masters transcripts
The Federal Reserve =unlawful deceitful conspiracy of Con-men/bankers;Morgans Warburgs/Rothschilds Rockefellers etc

This is how the great mortgage con works -money is man made remember -the gold std is long gone.It's called 'fiat' money,created at the click of a mouse once the victim has signed to repay an I owe you "PROMISSORY NOTE CONTRACT"
Example the mortgage or loan papers/bailouts etc.

The house represents the new money which does NOT yet exist.The borrower signs to borrow money which does not yet exist:
Blink and you'll miss it.

Certain Mr bankers in the winky-bankers-club have themselves 'charters' to convert promissory note contracts into brand new money.They stole our exchange system centuries ago and socially engineered societies to accept their ways and frauds by control and duress or f**-off.
So getting a house mortgage -somewhere in the chain a banker clicks his mouse ..hey-presto 200,000 or w/ever. We victims of course have to go work and create that money to repay THEM over the 20 years or so+interest.-At first many cannot believe this -the sheer criminal neck and nerve -that someone creates the means of payment for the loan OUT OF THIN AIR as legal tender -afterwards the bankers snout in+divvy up all the interest repayments as what they describe as BONUSES -all leeched off The People -on this conjured up magic-hat money which they created out of thin air in the first place -surely a lie? ..would never be allowed in a democracy like ours I hear you say.
We've all been lied to and treated as quote "mentally incapable of comprehending" according to the Rothschilds (a family dynasty now estimated by some researchers at $500 trillion) In reality it is not a loan at all -It's an evil sleight of hand deceitful CON -a criminal artifice and the financial rape of every citizen by select citizens with pseudo charters creating Brand New money. They are converting our signatures on the loan forms into these trillions we hear of as I owe you Promissory Notes =Legal Tender -thereby enslaving us to work within their racketeer monetary syndicate jurisdiction world of fraud complete with whip-hand type laws.The money-powers have written the laws which allow them to commit this mass Fraud on an industrial scale through their control and manipulation of Govts
They FIXED THE PROGRAM =WIN-WIN for themselves -so voting is a complete waste of time regards to money.
Needless to say none of US ever voted for this utter S***

In COMMON LAW -MAGNA CARTHA -The Great Charter of the Liberties of England -duplicated around the world -you CANNOT loan that which you do not possess.We need to annul their phony charters and get back to People and State issued money as US Pres Andrew Jackson(+Ab Lincoln+JFK) did after annulling the private Rothschilds Central bank charter (1836) -This is how many of us now believe we can nail these leaching vermin once and for all and reverse 300+years of modern slavery,wars and madness the planet has been immersed in
Michael Tellinger recently explained the challenge live on SA TV.See youtube Michael Tellinger On CNBC Africa 7 May 2012 - Constitutional Court Case (7mins)

Time people woke up to PHONY LEGALISED THEFT by Royal and Govt charters !!!

Another ancient strategy:
load your victim / enemy up with debts: Then go in and strangle them: get everything on the cheap

Then there's 9:1 Fractional Reserve theft banking it absolutley beggars belief... !!!!

Educational videos on the subject -google /youtube

Zeitgeist: google Videos and Youtube

Money as Debt: google videos and Youtube

SHOCKING TRUTH OF PENDING EU COLLAPSE (3 mins) (Youtube)

The Money Masters -3 hour factual historical documentary

How we do it:
Democracy movements, Lawful Rebellion, get information out, to Wake up World

Truth is a game changer:
if you can't get what you want by deceit, INVADE !!!
These ******** always need more territory,resources and people to bleed.

1642:
Oliver Cromwell is financed by The Money Changers for the purposes of fomenting a revolution in England, and allowing them to take control of the money system again
After much bloodshed, Cromwell finally purges the parliament, overthrows King Charles I and puts him to death in 1649
The Money Changers immediately consolidate their power and for the next few decades plunge Great Britain into a costly series of wars.

They also take over a square mile of property in the center of London which becomes known as the City of London

1668:
The Money Changers in England following a series of squabbles with the Stuart Kings, Charles II (1660 - 1685) and James II (1685 - 1688), conspire with their far more successful money changing counterparts in the Netherlands, who had already set up a Central Bank there
They decide to finance an invasion by William of Orange of Netherlands who they sound out and establish will be more favorable to them. The invasion is successful and William of Orange ascends to the throne in England as King William III in 1689

1694:
Following a costly series of wars over the last 50 years, English Government officials go, cap in hand, to The Money Changers for loans necessary to pursue their political purposes. The Money Changers agree to solve this problem in exchange for a government sanctioned PRIVATELY owned bank which could issue money created out of nothing. This was deceptively named the "Bank of England"

This was done for the sole purpose of duping the general public into believing it was part of the government, which it was not. !!!

Like any other private Corporation the Bank of England sold shares to get started.
The private investors, whose names were never revealed, were supposed to put up £1,250,000 in gold coins to buy their shares in the bank, but only £750,000 was ever received. Despite that the bank was duly chartered and began loaning out several times the money it supposedly had in reserves, all at interest... a theme that lies at the heart of every private Central Bank throughout history.
Although the Bank of England's private investors were never revealed, one of the Directors, William Paterson, stated:
"The Bank hath benefit of interest on all monies which it creates out of nothing”

Furthermore the Private Bank of England would loan government officials as much of the new currency as they wanted, as long as they secured the debt by direct taxation of the British people (sound familiar?

The Bank of England amounted to nothing less than the legal counterfeiting of a national currency for private gain, and thus any country that would fall under the control of a PRIVATE BANK would amount to nothing more than a Plutocracy
Soon after the Bank of England was formed it attacked the Talley stick system,as it was money outside of the power of The Money Changers -just as King Henry I had intended it to be

1698:
Following four years of the Bank of England, their plan to control the money supply had come on in leaps and bounds. They had flooded the country with so much money that the Government debt to the Bank had grown from the initial £1,250,000, to £16,000,000, in only four years
That's an increase of 1,280%

Why do they do it?

Simple, if the money in circulation in a country is £5,000,000, and a central bank is set up and prints another £15,000,000, stage one of the plan, sends it out into the economy through loans etc, than this will reduce the value of the initial £5,000,000 in circulation before the bank was formed. This is because the initial £5,000,000 is now only 25% of the economy
It will also give the bank control of 75% of the money in circulation with the £15,000,000 they sent out into the economy

A cunning form of slavery, where the Master does not have to feed or home his slaves.

I knew that workhouse coin I found while digging the vegatable garden in school one day had something to do with the future.... :cool:

There is an article here..
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... asher.html
Read the first comment, by WhosPullinWhose, He has much the same to offer, plus a bit more... :cool: