The Annunaki: The Fallen Ones

The Literary Corner is a place to discuss your favourite books and authors and to add your own poems and stories.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

The Annunaki: The Fallen Ones

Post by Frater0082 »

The Annunaki are said to be the ancient Sumerian and Mesopotamian Gods. Their name means, "They that Came from the Heavens." but what if I told you that these so-called Gods actually did come from the Stars, from OuterSpace?

The Author claims that his knowledge of the Annunaki was knowledge given to him at birth. He believes that the mysterious Annunaki are well rooted in Mankind's Past, Present, and even our Future.

Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Re: The Annunaki: The Fallen Ones

Post by Who2 »

Funny enough, I was having a drink with one of those Annunaki's only last week,
strange beings they only drink margarita's... 8)
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Who2 wrote:Funny enough, I was having a drink with one of those Annunaki's only last week,
strange beings they only drink margarita's... 8)
In all seriousness, you just may have. These are the giants that were said to have walked the earth but they were like twelve ft tall. Now, they probably could alter their size and appearance to look like you and me.

I know that this might not be important to you but I find the rather matter serious. My reasons are because of my innate knowledge of these beings. I thought I created them in my mind as a child but it no longer looks that way. This makes very concerned about the very future of the world.

In the spiritual world, if knowledge is given to you by the Ultimate Spirit, which is God or whomever you call, then it's of importance. But I've always have had precognitive dreams in which has come to pass. However, if I'm right about their existence and everything that they are then anything is possible.

I'm hoping that i'm wrong.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

You're probably one of the few on this forum young enough to be experiencing "nooky" :D
Mad Dilys
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Spain

Post by Mad Dilys »

Some people more learned than I have said "Look at history, anything which can me imagined is possible."

I don't see why not. :up
Smile! It confuses people
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Mad Dilys wrote:Some people more learned than I have said "Look at history, anything which can me imagined is possible."
Sounds like the mantra of the current regime in Egypt. 8)

You just need a really fertile imagination ....and an ability to believe anything without requiring any evidence. :cg

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky

Imagine all the people living for today

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too

Imagine all the people living life in peace,

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one

.......and then someone shot him.
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

I remember once a United States President, Jimmy Carter. One who's certainly a lot brighter than this one,
Once saying:
"Sometimes I think I'm a Universe, When I'm really only a peanut, Other times I feel like I'm only a peanut, When really I'm a Universe!
"Think deeply upon this!...... 8)
Ps: He was a peanut farmer......
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

newcastle wrote:
Mad Dilys wrote:Some people more learned than I have said "Look at history, anything which can me imagined is possible."
Sounds like the mantra of the current regime in Egypt. 8)

You just need a really fertile imagination ....and an ability to believe anything without requiring any evidence. :cg

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky

Imagine all the people living for today

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too

Imagine all the people living life in peace,

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

.......and then someone shot him.
Newcastle, I knew that you were going to posts, I'm very intuitive, so I knew you were coming to post. As a matter fact, I'm glad that you posted because you just proved the point of my argument as to why I believe that these beings would come to rise.

Mankind's arrogance is leading to its downfall. As I sit back and watch I'm realizing just how uncivilized and devolved we are becoming. I don't know if its due to the power-to-be or people is just being plain arrogant the point of the matter is that something is changing and its not a good one. Thank you for proven my point :wi :wi :wi
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

newcastle wrote:You're probably one of the few on this forum young enough to be experiencing "nooky" :D
Newcastle, I've noticed that you like to talk about evidence. True, I have none of it to prove but had it not been stated that the very things that we thought about the past were mostly speculation and theories? One could say that your ignorant rants are based on nothing but speculation and these theories on their own.

I allowed you to play be like a fool in the past and at sometimes I deserved it but I will not allow you to come here and disrespect my belief and Books. This is where I draw the sand in the line...nevermind your not worth it.

Evidence..tsssh will there be any of you and I a thousand years in the future? We cannot say because the future is ever so changing let's hope that there be an us in a thousand years.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Who2 wrote:I remember once a United States President, Jimmy Carter. One who's certainly a lot brighter than this one,
Once saying:
"Sometimes I think I'm a Universe, When I'm really only a peanut, Other times I feel like I'm only a peanut, When really I'm a Universe!
"Think deeply upon this!...... 8)
Ps: He was a peanut farmer......
Elaborate more because I can't process this correctly.
Mad Dilys
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Spain

Post by Mad Dilys »

The Doctor elaborate? Very unlikely, he just loves to throw things out and people will make of them what they will. I've known the good Doctor for a good few years, he's nobody's fool but in his own unique way he likes to get minds working. At the same time there might be a bit of gentle leg pulling. :lol: 8)
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

If you don't understand me then that is fine but to those who do, I really appreciate it a lot.

I think I totally get what I am now, I'm a Star Seed. A Star Seed is someone whose origin is not originally from this world but who has reincarnated several times on Earth to learn lessons and to assist in its Ascension. We as Star Seeds are the Guardians of this planet. There is two type of Star Seeds, An Old Star Seed and a New Star Seed. I'm considered to be an Old Star Seed or old soul. This basically means that I've been here a lot longer than a New Seed who still have a few more lives to live to learn new lessons. I'm pretty sure that there is a mixture of that on this forum there are millions of us.

It is my belief that the New Seeds are the ones causing all the ruckus on Earth and it's my personal belief that we cannot assist them as we are expected to. However, I do believe through struggle, lost, and suffering they will learn the lessons that they lack the ones that cannot be taught verbally.

My passage might be a joke to some of but you cannot ignore the fact that this knowledge has been given to be without ever physically learning it on my own. What does it all mean? I don't know but I believe that it has something to with our distant past and the near future.
Mad Dilys
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Spain

Post by Mad Dilys »

Frater, may I suggest that it means different things to different people, each to his own.

I don't have the same view of life, love and religion that I had 50 years ago, the interim period has been full of change, but I have an open mind and learn more that wayl

But what is good for me may not be good for all, we are all individuals after all. 8)
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Mad Dilys wrote:Frater, may I suggest that it means different things to different people, each to his own.

I don't have the same view of life, love and religion that I had 50 years ago, the interim period has been full of change, but I have an open mind and learn more that wayl

But what is good for me may not be good for all, we are all individuals after all. 8)
Yes, you're absolutely right.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

You may have something there Frater0082, they made a docu film about these so called giant space beings, called Prometheus lol
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

You need to read up on "the Enlightenment" Frater.......after you've recovered your dummy and whatever else you've thrown out your pram.

Apart from anything else, it was the guiding principle of the founding fathers of USA and has served both that country, and the rest of us, quite well

Most of the developed world has moved on from "the spirit world" and there isn't the slightest doubt that humanity is in a better state today through the advances of rational, evidence-based science.....by whatever criteria you wish to measure it.

Science...from the latin scire - to know. Not to speculate, dream, guess, theorise....to know.
My reasons are because of my innate knowledge of these beings

I would suggest that you don't understand the meaning of the word "knowledge"

Of course, the past doesn't necessarily dictate the future...so you're welcome to your dreams, speculations, theories or whatever.

Whatever floats your boat......
Mad Dilys
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Spain

Post by Mad Dilys »

newcastle wrote: Apart from anything else, it was the guiding principle of the founding fathers of USA and has served both that country, and the rest of us, quite well

Most of the developed world has moved on from "the spirit world" and there isn't the slightest doubt that humanity is in a better state today through the advances of rational, evidence-based science.....by whatever criteria you wish to measure it.
I beg to differ Newcastle. The invasion of America did nothing to serve the Country and native inhabitants well.

I have studied the destruction of the indigenous population, the eco-system and resources for many years.

Think again, and having given it deep and serious thought, I suggest we agree to differ.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

I beg to differ Newcastle. The invasion of America did nothing to serve the Country and native inhabitants well.

I have studied the destruction of the indigenous population, the eco-system and resources for many years.
I'm not sure what the "invasion" of America has to do with the Enlightenment..

The idea that since the Enlightenment (i.e, 1700 AD and after) , man has devastated his fellow man, or the environment, is one of those myths easily contradicted by looking at the facts.

Of course there have been, and still are, problems to overcome but we are generally a healthier, wealthier, longer-lived and more peaceful society than we were in the past while most sources of human misery (slavery, poverty,infant mortality, disease etc) have been reduced or eliminated.

The threat to the planet of global warming, and the erosion of the eco-system, are but other problems which we will solve, or at least ameliorate, as we have with others since science , rationality and humanism were brought to the fore - the Enlightenment.
FarleyFlavors

Post by FarleyFlavors »

Frater0082 wrote:
First two lines in the book...

"Every story has a voice. Its falls upon our shoulders to bear witness to the story and to act as contributors to developing its book thus to be its hands to for full its destiny."

I've said it before Frater - you are in serious need of a proofreader.
FarleyFlavors

Post by FarleyFlavors »

Frater0082 wrote:Newcastle, I knew that you were going to posts, I'm very intuitive, so I knew you were coming to post.
You knew in advance that Newcastle was about to post on Luxor4u?

Wow. Maybe you really DO have supernatural powers :lol: