2016 Again?

The Literary Corner is a place to discuss your favourite books and authors and to add your own poems and stories.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

John Landon
Top Member
Top Member
Venezuela

Re: 2016 Again?

Post by John Landon »

The Romans reset the clock frater.

As far as I can see, we have not repeated the mistakes of the past, and we should be heading back to where we came from.

It's not been easy...

phpBB [video]

But then again, who knows ? What with all the Monkeys running the show and fast asleep at the wheel.

Let us hope for the right kind of Apocalypse this time around ..... :up ( The original meaning is: lifting of the Veil )

Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Horus wrote:My Kindle reader must have gone on the blink, when I had a quick look all the indexing and chapters were all over the place and I struggled to get past the all the phonetics at the very beginning.
Please keep me informed so I can fix these errors.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

HEPZIBAH wrote:Frater008, I am assuming your books are self published. Do you get people to proof read and edit before you publish?
Yes they are self-published. I can't afford an editor or a decent publisher. I make 9.50 an hour as a maintenance guy I've tried the best way i can.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

John Landon wrote:The Romans reset the clock frater.

As far as I can see, we have not repeated the mistakes of the past, and we should be heading back to where we came from.

It's not been easy...

phpBB [video]

But then again, who knows ? What with all the Monkeys running the show and fast asleep at the wheel.

Let us hope for the right kind of Apocalypse this time around ..... :up ( The original meaning is: lifting of the Veil )
What I meant about the past I meant the original timeline aka 50(or sixty years) into the future.We are already emotionally unstable just imagine how we would be in the five decades.

Someone on this forum once told me that purhaps I was some sort of Medium. I dismissed that posts but now I'm starting to believe. I'm scared you guys we are truly getting out of hand and its only a matter of time before we get even worse.
Horus
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by Horus »

Frater, I am not sure why you are again using quotes that Hepzi and myself made over 6 months ago and you replied to them at the time? :ni: and while I appreciate your desire to be a recognised author it would seem that all of your latest posts are just aimed at giving publicity to your books rather than anything else, :mo resurrecting old threads is never a good idea. ;)
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Horus wrote:Frater, I am not sure why you are again using quotes that Hepzi and myself made over 6 months ago and you replied to them at the time? :ni: and while I appreciate your desire to be a recognised author it would seem that all of your latest posts are just aimed at giving publicity to your books rather than anything else, :mo resurrecting old threads is never a good idea. ;)

OH LOL i know i noticed that after I written the posts disregard the posts.

Its the message and information in the books that i'm trying to display that is why. I feel as though I have a lot to say and answers to give that is why i'm doing what i'm doing.