My Mind Wanders.

The Literary Corner is a place to discuss your favourite books and authors and to add your own poems and stories.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

My Mind Wanders.

Post by Bullet Magnet »

In my wanderings around the Virtual World, I found this... Including the Title.

"Actually, there is a word for that.... it's love! I'm in love with her, okay? If you're looking for the word that means caring about someone beyond all rationality, and wanting them to have everything they want no matter how much it destroys you, it's love! And when you love someone you just.... you..... you don't stop, ever! Even when people roll their eyes, or call you crazy.... even then, especially then! You just, you don't give up, because if I could give up..... if I could just, you know, take the whole world's advice and, and move on, and find someone else, that wouldn't be love! That would be...... that would be some other disposable thing..... that is not worth fighting for!"

"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you it is yours forever. If it doesnt, then it was never meant to be..."

:|

There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.

Brian Yare
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Re: My Mind Wanders.

Post by Brian Yare »

Bullet Magnet wrote:In my wanderings around the Virtual World, I found this... Including the Title.

"Actually, there is a word for that.... it's love! I'm in love with her, okay? If you're looking for the word that means caring about someone beyond all rationality, and wanting them to have everything they want no matter how much it destroys you, it's love! And when you love someone you just.... you..... you don't stop, ever! Even when people roll their eyes, or call you crazy.... even then, especially then! You just, you don't give up, because if I could give up..... if I could just, you know, take the whole world's advice and, and move on, and find someone else, that wouldn't be love! That would be...... that would be some other disposable thing..... that is not worth fighting for!"

"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you it is yours forever. If it doesnt, then it was never meant to be..."

:|
Fifteen - love