Chinese horoscopes.

There is still great magic in Egypt and the rest of the world. The paranormal, astrology, leylines, rituals, telepathy and ESP interest us all. Discuss the mysterious aspects of life that appeal to your sixth sense here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Aromagician
New Zealand

Chinese horoscopes.

Post by Aromagician »

I found this site on Yahoo, that gives you your daily and yearly general and romantic Chinese horoscope, very groovy.

http://astrology.yahoo.com/chinese

Here was mine for the day
"Be prepared for an interesting day overall, That said, a kink in your financial plans could arise, so keep your eyes open. You may find yourself having to make a few difficult financial decisions that could ultimately result in some extreme shifts in your life. "

And my sister in law phoned, and really wants me to go to an Ayurvedic centre in india with her? talk about a kink in the financial works! She has cancer and the chemotherapies are having no effect on it. I said she should take my brother( her husband), but she wants me to go. :?

I was saving all my dosh for Egypt, and driveway? Looks like the driveway is fast disappearing???

Regards

Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not a destination. ROY M GOODMAN
Connie Tindale

Post by Connie Tindale »

Thank you for that link. I am a rooster and this was my prediction for the year.

Your personality will tend to bloom this year -- you'll be less secret, less withdrawn than usual; you'll look more for the company of others. The year will be most favorable to extolling your creative talents. The stars will incite you to exploit your hidden resources, and their usefulness will not be limited only to your affairs or to your home. Set your imagination free! Beware, however! Your tendency toward compassion will be increased this year. It's possible that it will induce you to take care of others to the point of imposing on yourself heavy financial or other burdens. Don't let yourself be moved by the misfortunes that others will describe to you in a deliberately tragic manner. Assure yourself of the validity of what people tell you before granting your aid. Besides, remember that well ordered charity begins with oneself.

I am not sure about the secrets bit because I do not really have any secrets about what I do but I know I am very secret about what I feel with those that are close the me. I had made myself a promise that that would change. On the trusting and aid front, I have always been a serial truster and my friends go crazy about it because in the past in has sometimes backfired spectacularly - to such an extent that I had to get the police in to deal with the threats of one woman who I let stay in my flat when she as in trouble. On the creative side I am determined to finish my book. All in all I think that it about sums up my life and tells me that I have to toughen up.
Quinonostante
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Quinonostante »

Thanks Aro...

These are great...I love Chinese Astrology....! :)

!
Aromagician
New Zealand

Post by Aromagician »

I am not sure though whether this refers to the Chinese year which ends soon, or the calender year?

Regards
Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not a destination. ROY M GOODMAN