The Annunaki

There is still great magic in Egypt and the rest of the world. The paranormal, astrology, leylines, rituals, telepathy and ESP interest us all. Discuss the mysterious aspects of life that appeal to your sixth sense here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

The Annunaki

Post by Frater0082 »

I'm sure some of you know who these people are. They are claimed to be the sky Gods of the ancient Sumerians basically the whole "Fertile cresent" But I know that they are something else. I knew about the Anunnaki before ever learning that they actually existed which prompt me to believe that i either was one of these beings in as past life or I was remembering them from the original timeline.

I knew almost everything about them and what they intensions are. 100,000 years ago they dominated mankind enlsaved them to look for gold that could keep them youthful and strong. Mankind intiually broke free from their clutches during the war with Altantis but the story does not end there. I believe that the Annunaki will have a second coming in the near future and once again enslave mankind(if they are not doing it already). Personally, I think it is a horrible thing but we are getting out of hand. The future can change and I hope it will.

The Annunaki were the main villains in my book "2016 Again?" as they held sway on Earth for five decades until a group of young non-Earthling teenagers put an end to their rule. We didn't know it but that was the biggest mistake that we ever made because mankind returned to their old evil ways and sent a fire across the universe which gave birth to the second Blood war aka the Titunomachy.

We called ourselves the Tituns of Titus, the book in the bible. To me it was an unfinished prophecy that had yet to be fufilled and the Greek story of the Tituns came from the actualy events on the original timeline. We were not evil but the Gluttons(Olympians) were they consisted of our lovers, brothers, sisters, friends, etc. We couldn't grasp to battle them but we knew we had to. The battle began where life itself began in space both sides had a tremendous lost. Planets, galaxies all were ripped apart and all was destroyed. All but one remained and that person was me. I prayed floating in space to the Higher Power so that he could change the outcome of the blood battle and he did just that he reverted it all the way back to the big bang and here we are in the past. I guess i'm here to make sure it doesn't happen again but who knows.

These dreams aren't any regular dreams. I've been experienced back to back deja vu ever since I was a child and it seems as though that this life i've already lived before. On top of that I always had dreams of invasion and something in regards of the Annunaki. Its scary to think about it but i'm scared of a second coming.

John Landon
Top Member
Top Member
Venezuela

Re: The Annunaki

Post by John Landon »

Patrick Herron’s "Pyramids of the Nephilim"

An Excellent read by all accounts Frater. :br
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Zooropa »

The way "Earthling" teenagers are today i think it would take just one to put them off any notion of taking us over.

And i dont blame them.........
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Zooropa »

How frustrating for both you and us Frater that you seem to remember some things with such clarity but not others.

Im thinking of this secret treasure room the aliens left somewhere in the area of the Giza Pyramids that Seti showed you.

You will private message me before anyone else if it pops back into your mind wont you?

Ta muchly!
John Landon
Top Member
Top Member
Venezuela

Post by John Landon »

So long as they do not interfere with my own plans for world domination, they are more than welcome..... 8)
I am looking for evil minions to assist me in my venture, so please PM me if you are interested.....
Ideally, you will be named Igor, all the best evil assistants are named Igor..... :up
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

I hope you two (JL & Z) are not taking the Sith :vs
John Landon
Top Member
Top Member
Venezuela

Post by John Landon »

No I am not.. If you are interested in becoming one of my evil minions newcastle, please PM me with your CV.
I will name you "Foggy Igor" ( after Fog on the Tyne)
Of course, my attempt at world domination will eventually fail spectacularly, and a messy, gruesome death is inevitable for us all, but for a short while, we shall live like kings in an undisclosed remote tropical location, and get to play with cool stuff, like lasers and space satellites armed with Death Rays, and other fantastic gizmo's.. :up
I have to be very selective though, I dont want any f*****g weirdo's applying.... :br
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

John Landon wrote: .
I have to be very selective though, I dont want any f*****g weirdo's applying.... :br
That rules me out then :a7:

I will continue with my allegiance to the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster :ks
John Landon
Top Member
Top Member
Venezuela

Post by John Landon »

So, you are a "Pasta"farian then ? ;)
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

John Landon wrote:So, you are a "Pasta"farian then ? ;)
Sort off........when sporting my fagiolini rigati hairdo (but only on Saint's days).