Nefertiti

There is still great magic in Egypt and the rest of the world. The paranormal, astrology, leylines, rituals, telepathy and ESP interest us all. Discuss the mysterious aspects of life that appeal to your sixth sense here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Nefertiti

Post by Frater0082 »

Okay sense I've moved I want to get into depth in my story. First I want to start with the younger lady. The real reason why I implied that she was Nefertiti and Princess Nebetah Is because moments after the death of Nefertiti Queen Tiye was grief so much so that its what ultimately killed it was bad enough that she had to bury one child but another it was too much to bare for the old widow. At this point she was suffering a number of loss. Tiye had to been one said women. On her death bed she was sweating and panting heavily s her long hair was loose.

Her eyes were closed. The room was silent then next then we knew she was calling out the name Nebetah whom I took as being deceased because Nebetah was not present but it dawned on me that Nebetah could've been Nefertiti all along.

Brian Yare
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Re: Nefertiti

Post by Brian Yare »

Frater0082 wrote:Okay sense I've moved I want to get into depth in my story. First I want to start with the younger lady. The real reason why I implied that she was Nefertiti and Princess Nebetah Is because moments after the death of Nefertiti Queen Tiye was grief so much so that its what ultimately killed it was bad enough that she had to bury one child but another it was too much to bare for the old widow. At this point she was suffering a number of loss. Tiye had to been one said women. On her death bed she was sweating and panting heavily s her long hair was loose.

Her eyes were closed. The room was silent then next then we knew she was calling out the name Nebetah whom I took as being deceased because Nebetah was not present but it dawned on me that Nebetah could've been Nefertiti all along.
I am trying with difficulty to envisage a timeline here. Working out what you are trying to say in pigeon English does not help.

When do you think Tiye and Nefertiti died, and in which order? A relative dating would be sufficient.

Brian
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Recalling past rr elives is tricky you don't get days but moments in time. The rest is up to you to solve.

Nefertiti died before Tiye. She basically killed herself in way while she was trying to kill my mother stabbed herself with a amall dagger on the right rib cage. It was not the wound in the face that killed her.

Tiye shortly after this of grief. Before she died she had Kiya banished from the kingdom. Papa made her wish come true which shocked my mother to the core.

All this occurs in Y16 of my father's reign.
Brian Yare
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Brian Yare »

Thanks. I don't know of any inscriptions or documents that would support this, but good luck in your enquiries.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Brian Yare wrote:Thanks. I don't know of any inscriptions or documents that would support this, but good luck in your enquiries.
There isn't going to be. The Egypt that you see on the walls is the religious and political point of view not the personal view.

I think I figured out the situation of the two chambers. I believe that it was initially meant for Nefertiti but she's never used it she her mother and brother were safely hidden away from harm. Smenk'are dies shortly after Nefertiti and maybe have been placed there instead.

Smenk'are was a well trained warrior he could've been a commoner or soldier that married Meritaten but he was not a child of Akhenaten nor Amenhotep III because the King was surely sick during the final parts of his reign.

I don't know for sure about his background because Was 1 and 1/2 years old. But Mery told me from her tales that it was the priest that done away with him. I took it as they killed him or had him removed from court. Its my assumption that he was a commoner and the priest didn't was another incident like Hatchepsut and Senemut so they canned him. Mery always talked about him and every time she would get sad.