Blue Mooooon!

There is still great magic in Egypt and the rest of the world. The paranormal, astrology, leylines, rituals, telepathy and ESP interest us all. Discuss the mysterious aspects of life that appeal to your sixth sense here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Quinonostante
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Blue Mooooon!

Post by Quinonostante »

What is a Blue Moon?
There are in fact two definitions for a blue moon. According to the more recent definition, a blue moon is the second full moon in a calendar month. For a blue moon to occur, the first of the full moons must appear at or near the beginning of the month so that the second will fall within the same month (the average span between two moons is 29.5 days). May 2007 will have two full moons: the first on May 2, the second on May 31—that second full moon is called the blue moon.

Note that the May 31 date applies to most of the Western Hemisphere, including the United States. In the Eastern Hemisphere, the full moon in question will occur on June 1. For that half of the world, the blue moon will be on June 30, 2007.

A Blue Moon occurs approximately once every 2 and half years. It is simply the occurrence of two Full Moons in one calendar month and astrologically I feel it symbolizes a month of intense emotions for all of us.

Think about it. A Full Moon is the time of culmination in our monthly lunar cycle. It is when our tides are highest, we physically hold more water (yes it’s true!) and when we are at our most sensitive. Wherever the Full Moon occurs in your natal chart, you can be sure that emotions will run high concerning the matters it activates and there is likely to be a completion of some sort. There could also be a reward during a Full Moon since culmination and endings are not necessarily negative. They are simply emotional!

This month, the Full Moon occurs in Scorpio on May 2nd and then in Sagittarius on May 31st. The Scorpio lunation will bring matters concerning power, money, sex, shared resources, manipulation and possible deception to the forefront. An area concerning your personal power will need to be confronted and if you’ve been running away or deceiving yourself about a Scorpio matter, this Full Moon will bite you!

The Blue Moon on the 31st is in the philosophical sign of Sagittarius and your beliefs are going to be put to the test especially with the conjunction the Full Moon receives from retrograde Jupiter in Sagittarius. How you feel about what you believe may be changed. Again, this type of ending is not necessarily negative. Full Moons sometimes ask us to let go of what is no longer serving us.

!
JOJO
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Palestine

Post by JOJO »

How interesting-i shall keep my eye out on the 31st,infact i shall write it on my calendar to remember :)