Wanted solar pool lights....

Members can place small adverts here for items they wish to buy or sell. Job offers can be placed here too. Please do not put commercial adverts in this section as we do not wish to offend anyone by removing them.
10+ posts are required to post in this section.
Advertise your business on Egypt4u, email us at info@luxor4u.com for more information.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Wanted solar pool lights....

Post by Who2 »

I really really need 3 solar pool lights to float in my new canal garden.
Here is the information size, ect, no packaging required, I will have them sent to you.
The normal terms and conditions apply: I pay, you visit, we get ****** ( have a drink or two) and I'm happy, any takers please apply..:cool:
Bestway Floating Solar Lamp truly is the Best-way to add brightness and sparkle to an above ground pool or canal when the sun goes down and the dark draws in. If you’re having a barbecue, throwing a canal party or entertaining guests the floating canal light provides a highly attractive night-time feature.

Because the swimming pool/canal light has a diameter of 7in (18cm) it won’t get in the way of your daytime dip when it’s floating in the sunshine. It’s made using the very latest 1.2V advanced solar powered LED technology and, during particularly sunny days, can store enough energy to brighten a pool for a sensational eight hours straight!

One of the coolest things about the waterproof LED swimming pool/canal light is that it alternates between a range of gorgeous colours, including hot pink, bright green, vibrant purple and brilliant blue. When you want to switch on the swimming pool lighting there’s no need to reach over the side of a pool, desperately trying to fish it out whilst struggling to fight your balance; as soon as darkness descends the floating solar light turns itself on automatically!

Bestway Floating Solar Lamp doesn’t just look beautiful when it’s brightening an above ground pool but makes a fantastic solar pond/canal light, too. It’s a great way to see the stunning pond life that emerges during the witching hour! For a full range of pool products and essentials, be sure to browse the Bestway Pool Accessories collection.

Sounds good eh ?

"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
BBLUX
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Location: Winter in West Bank, Luxor and La Vienne, France in Summer
France

Re: Wanted solar pool lights....

Post by BBLUX »

Sounds good but will they stand up to the intense sunlight in Luxor? We bought out some garden ones about 6 years ago and they all expired within the week. They had previously worked fine in the UK for many years.
Worth a punt but don't buy too many.

Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

Iv'e thrown the garden ones away years ago, but 'tekinology moves on and they are shaded, i now have installed the new chinese led flood lights in the wet rooms and above the bbq they are brill and use very little power, bought from the 2 coptic bros shop behind the coptic church, "you know it makes sense,... :cool:
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
Maakari
United Kingdom

Post by Maakari »

Hi Dr!
I will be arriving on the 19th August if that is not too long (and they are not too big to fit in my suitcase!) Let me know. PS I have got your fish stock cubes sat in my kitchen cupboard in Karnak! As I said to Mr Dusak, I Did'nt manage to find time to do everything last week! T'other half will drop 'em off when he is over on the west bank soon!
Chocolate Eclair
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Chocolate Eclair »

BB is right I had some floating LED's in my pool as well as a floating Chlorine dispenser, after one summer both were brittle and just collapsed. If you have these things then you need a shade from direct sunlight above them. Its not so much the lights that go its the casing (Plastic) in most cases that goes brittle and just breaks down.
dsaxelby

Post by dsaxelby »

Sorry George too late already packed have been looking for fish stock though lol...
It is what it is.