Investment Opportunity ?

Members can place small adverts here for items they wish to buy or sell. Job offers can be placed here too. Please do not put commercial adverts in this section as we do not wish to offend anyone by removing them.
10+ posts are required to post in this section.
Advertise your business on Egypt4u, email us at info@luxor4u.com for more information.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Investment Opportunity ?

Post by Who2 »

Having an Apple Mac my spam is pre-sorted but found this an interesting spam/scam…read on…

''PLEASE THIS LETTER MUST REMAIN SECRET'' "Not anymore my old cock!

I apologize to you on the manner i am writing this email to you, This is a matter of urgency.

I am Abdel Ghaffar Mohamed Zahra,A Former Minister in Egypt and a top political personal .I found your email on email directory and I desided to contact you now that I am very sure that all eyes are not on me as it was when our problem first began though i am still under surveillance but the environment is good now to handle the transaction very safely.

I have a huge amount of money i move out of Egypt to a country in Asia before i was arrested and kept under surveillance ( house arrest) on the 10th June, 2013 here in my home town in Gharbiya .Because of the on-going political war here between the government forces. The government is probing all former political office holders because they said we sponsored the use of chemical weapon in the province that killed many people.

my house was searched and they found the documents i use to deposit money and buy properties abroad and they seized all of them,I am contacting you to kindly help me urgently to move out the money were i deposited it in Asia to your country

However my main point of contacting you is to seek your sincere suggestion and guideline to invest this fund in your country. And please because of my previous position in the government, i do not need to tell you of the absolute confidentiality which we both must have to observe, if we are to go into investment, or rather if you are to help me in investing in your country.

I am willing to give you 20% of the total money if you can help me secure the fund under your care,Please i would like you to treat this issue confidential between me and you only and this is urgent because i am under house check by the authorities.

I thank you very much for taking time to go through my mail, and hope to read from your reply soon, .Thanks for your anticipated co-operation and my regards to your family.

Good luck,and feel free to contact me on my email for now, until arrangements are made.I attach herewith my international passport. ??????

In Anticipation of an urgent response.

Kindly Yours
Abdel Ghaffar Mohamed Zaire

Funny thing is if, a real person he has already admitted to fraud and buying properties abroad…
Do Not Send Him your details but, all cheques postal orders bit coins can be sent to me please mark retirement fund cheers.. :cool:

"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
Chocolate Eclair
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Re: Investment Opportunity ?

Post by Chocolate Eclair »

It may be a certain double dutch correspondence from a certain lady!!! :lol: :lol: B-----d
dsaxelby

Post by dsaxelby »

It always amazed me that my Iranian ex fell for every scam giving him money, scratch cards, various magazines, anything and every time to be disappointed (usually after a huge phone bill to collect his winnings :(

Recently he marched into Lloyds and demanded his winnings :lol: felt rather sorry for the teller who had to explain it again to him!

In Luxor one of my chefs was so excited he had millions of dollars coming his way from a Nigerian woman he met on the internet, I did feel for him as he had already spent the money in his mind, explained that they had not even spelt the Banks name correctly....

Hope or naivety .... Nobody has ever given me anything for free so I am a sceptic, not even my recently deceased family member in the Gambia who apparently died leaving me everything, unfortunately my surname is my married name, rather puts me out of the running lol...
It is what it is.
LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Personally I never realized in all my years growing up that I was really a member of so many Royal African families all of whom have remembered me in their Wills and Estates. I only worry my luggage isn't going to be skookum enough to carry back all that gold and $$$.
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

What gets me is these scams must work else they would not bother.
Hopefully the idiots get wise but it doesn't seem that way, I never realised that people can be really that stupid, it makes me wonder what sort of humans I am surrounded by… :cool:
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

They DO walk among us........

Kinda scarey eh?