The Real MT

What is it like to live in Luxor? Share your experiences of Luxor's culture.

Moderators: Horus, DJKeefy, 4u Network

newcastle
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egypt

Re: The Real MT

Post by newcastle » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:19 am

Major Thom wrote:There's more to come Newc, wait and see but not from myself, I have better things to do. Onward and Upwards for us. I will be posting no more (horray you all say) I like most have said enough, enough for other people to read anyway. But all I have said is from my own point of view and my own impressions. It's interesting to know the administrator was able to read the original post from Z though. I wonder how? Come one Carrie, Yildez, MD, Hepzi the Moderator and you others, that clearly have a passion foe poetry have another go at me please, this is an open invitation for you to do so, I am sure you are champing at the bit. Please write on here about the murderous ......., plenty would love to read, so I am inviting you to continue with you tirades and constantly banging your like buttons. It's fortunate I have still got a connection a fault of my provider, so can you have a go before tomorrow please. There are plenty waiting to read your rants and like button back ups. Thanks also to the person who provided me with the real names, much appreciated.
Have you any idea....any idea at all......how pathetic your recent posts make you look?

Boo hoo hoo :a7: ..... You all hate me.....:a7:.......You'll be sorry :vs

Mad Dilys
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Spain

Post by Mad Dilys » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:48 am

MT you say that you appreciated "knowing real names". Why do you need to know?

It's not clear if that is the folk on this site, who like you and I, post under pseudonyms, or the coterie of your admirers waiting to share our humble scribblings. :ni:
Smile! It confuses people

Horus
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Horus » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:07 am

It's interesting to know the administrator was able to read the original post from Z though. I wonder how?
Are you really that dim MT? Anybody and anyone who was reading the forum at the time that the original post was uploaded could read it, he then edited his original post and that was what I referred too, get one of your many fans of Farcebook to explain it to you. As to your new ‘Name & Shame’ website do please give us all a laugh and share the link.

HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God

Post by HEPZIBAH » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:13 am

Major Thom, I sincerely suggest you get your blood pressure checked. At the rate you are ranting it could well be very high. You would not want to be unfit to fly at this important time in your life I'm sure.
Image Experience is not what happens to you;
it is what you do with what happens to you.
-Aldous Huxley

carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:49 am

So what ever you want to say MT you haven't even the guts to say it yourself but get someone else to do it for you. You know my real name but if you didn't I would be more than happy to supply it. Pathetic, unhappy, I was going to say man but no.... Child.
Put that on your little blog.

Horus
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Horus » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:34 am

Many of us have met each other or share email addresses with other members, so what’s the mystery or the big deal? Plenty of people know my name etc. I make no secret of who I am and often post snippets of my life for others to read as do many others, do I care about MT’s threats? Not in the slightest. We have had all this bluster before when he was ripped off, anyone would have thought he was Don Corleone from the Godfather film with all his talk of ‘tracking them down’ ‘making them pay’ we had it all ad nauseam, the threats, the rants like a petulant child stamping his feet and as usual blaming everyone else for his woes, Australia is welcome to him.

"I will hunt you all down and put you on my blog then expose you to the world!" (or the few that bother to read it)

Gopha75

Post by Gopha75 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:39 am

Grow up MT. and find yourself a good psychiatrist. or even a bad one ... pathetic.

John Landon
Top Member
Top Member
Venezuela

Post by John Landon » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:52 am

**** this ****, I will be doing a Major tom tonight and drift into space, leaving the Earth far, far behind..... :mrgreen:
My enchanted moment..... Friday night is Music night.... my right ? 8)

Can you feel the Love tonight ? Live From Seoul, how appropriate.... :rs
phpBB [video]

PS, its' 50 years this year since Bernie and Elton got together, although the above song is infact penned by Tim Rice, who with Elton rewrote Giuseppe Verde's Opera Aida.
Its a great album. the Show became a massive hit on both sides of the Atlantic...

Who2
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Who2 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:52 pm

It's similar to that prat 'troll Stepping Stone who posted my details, the fool never realised he had been unmasked but, his real name has never been posted on here.
He knows as I know who he really was and only 'some presence of mind stopped me from going round to his hotel to

...'smack him one in the mouth.. 8)
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.

Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:05 pm

Who2 wrote:It's similar to that prat 'troll Stepping Stone who posted my details, the fool never realised he had been unmasked but, his real name has never been posted on here.
He knows as I know who he really was and only 'some presence of mind stopped me from going round to his hotel to

...'smack him one in the mouth.. 8)
I'm quite willing and able to be your hit man Who2, tell. I'm a black belt in origami, one smack and I'll fold the barsteward in 'arf. :pp:
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.

Winged Isis
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Winged Isis » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:42 pm

Carpe diem! :le:

Horus
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Horus » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:17 am

Winged Isis wrote:Meanwhile in Australia..... :snig:

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/news/viral- ... 9591763620
:lol: :lol: lets hope a' Brown' snake bites him while he is doing a Steve Irwin :D

Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:25 am

Good deal as the fly in the ointment is on his way, kill two birds with one gassing. :lol:
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.

HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God

Post by HEPZIBAH » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:16 pm

Zooropa wrote:
Dusak wrote:I think that everyone on here wishes MT and his wife all the best in their new life, myself included. MT gives the proverbial, so it is returned. He himself gave the title of the biggest wind up merchant in Luxor, so we wind up in reverse. No one on here has been really nasty towards him, just disagreements and opposing opinions. I do not really think that he gives a jot what he reads on here, as it should be. I look forwards to reading the name and shame posts as I've ran out of paint. :lol: I personally think that I manage my life and existence here in wonderful Luxor quite brilliantly, its others that cloud my sunshine.

Personally, i think some people take the death of their pets way too seriously but thats their right.

Having said that, mocking the death in rhyme of someone's pet however it came about qualifies as nasty in my book.
It may seem nasty in your book, and that is your right, but I would question that Major Thom thinks that way. I have just been looking at an old thread - reminding myself why it had been locked - and I came upon this, hence my return to the post above.
Major Thom wrote:I have always enjoyed the alternative side of things John, you may have gathered that. I never thought though of putting this dark side aspect into words until around 18 months ago, when I decided to put words into 100 dark poems. There are not many people who do that now, but I think there is a call. My Ghost Reader thinks the same too. We spent a few hours yesterday in my villa going through them altering words, inserting more powerful words etc. Ok some may not like the dark things in life and these may not appeal, but each to their own. I remember a few years ago I would not listen to classical music, now I love it. Goes to show how people change.
Incidentally there are a further 6 verses to that one.
Fitting to post it here I think under the circumstances.
Image Experience is not what happens to you;
it is what you do with what happens to you.
-Aldous Huxley