The Real MT

What is it like to live in Luxor? Share your experiences of Luxor's culture.

Moderators: Horus, DJKeefy, 4u Network

User avatar
Horus
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Posts: 7820
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:59 pm
Location: UK
Has thanked: 3358 times
Been thanked: 2414 times
Gender:
United Kingdom

Re: The Real MT

Post by Horus » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:09 pm

BENNU wrote:
Major Thom wrote:this is the real me...........


We have made a tomb, purchased a pet coffin and we are going to encase him in solid concrete for his eternal rest until we meet him again when we cross the rainbow bridge, pick him up whilst crossing and lead him with us to be a family once again in paradise.
I wonder what future archeologists will get out of that ...
They will probably think that 21st century people still worshipped Anubis as the inscription was written in English :tk


Image

User avatar
Ruby Slippers
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 446
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 3:14 pm
Has thanked: 419 times
Been thanked: 612 times
United Kingdom

Re: The Real MT

Post by Ruby Slippers » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:57 pm

Horus wrote:The alternative version:
The Real MT
Here lies Jacky Stiff and cold,
he wasn’t really very old.
Although he was our loving pet,
we killed him off without regret.
When finally we sealed your fate,
we put you in this lovely crate.
So here you lie in Egypt’s sand,
while we are off to Ozzy land.
With lots of love from dad and mummy,
who had you topped to save some money.

Absolutely fantastic! In a nutshell! Got it in one! :up :up :up

User avatar
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
Posts: 11250
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:15 pm
Has thanked: 2999 times
Been thanked: 4190 times
Gender:
United Kingdom

Re: The Real MT

Post by HEPZIBAH » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:06 pm

On behalf of Jack...

My pa and ma have gone away
While I, deep in my grave I lay
In this bunker I shall lie
Never more to see the sky
No more frolicking in the sun
Or rest and dreams when day is done
My days once varied now count for nought
My pa and ma give my life no thought
Travelling in a brand new car
Is on the cards for pa and ma
They would not put me in a crate
And take me with them as airline freight
Adventure for them in their senior years
The won’t have time to stroke my ears
Now they’ve killed me, yet expect me to wait
Faithful and loving at the pearly gate
They made a promise – we’d never be parted
Now they make out to be brokenhearted
My life is gone, but I have one plea
Never let them have pets, not even a flea.
Image Experience is not what happens to you;
it is what you do with what happens to you.
-Aldous Huxley

User avatar
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Posts: 5874
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 2:29 pm
Location: LUXOR
Has thanked: 5895 times
Been thanked: 7327 times
Gender:
Thailand

Re: The Real MT

Post by Dusak » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:51 pm

I hope that he used the correct mix for the concrete as I would hate to think that it could develop cracks and subside like its former home, but then again, like father like son. Wonder where he buried it as I don't think that Will Smith would be too happy to discover an unknown tomb in his new garden.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.

User avatar
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Posts: 2509
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:11 pm
Location: Leicester
Has thanked: 1286 times
Been thanked: 1749 times
Gender:
United Kingdom

Re: The Real MT

Post by Zooropa » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:03 pm

I really hope that when he settles MT is blessed with a similar group of caring, tollerant and very, very, very pleasant people that he has had during his time in Egypt.


I really don't know why he would ever want to leave.

:tk

User avatar
Annetted
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat May 29, 2010 8:20 pm
Location: england
Has thanked: 77 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: The Real MT

Post by Annetted » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:16 am

Major Thom wrote:I know non of you think I have got no heart but this is the real me...........


Today is a very sad day because of our move and the amount of travelling we will be doing we are going to have to put our loving Jack to sleep.We have made a tomb, purchased a pet coffin and we are going to encase him in solid concrete for his eternal rest until we meet him again when we cross the rainbow bridge, pick him up whilst crossing and lead him with us to be a family once again in paradise.

His coffin is carved out with the words

Here lays Jacky bold and strong
But forever loving all day long
Now he's at eternal rest
Angels guarding the very best
One day we will all meet again
This thought will take away the pain
Until that day in peace you sleep
You will never see the tears we weep
We will always love you Jacky, Mummy and Daddy
MURDERING *******

User avatar
Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Posts: 2622
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:45 am
Has thanked: 258 times
Been thanked: 529 times
Gender:
Cyprus

Re: The Real MT

Post by Major Thom » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:47 am

Consider yourselves named and shamed, all your hurtful comments are copied to my site, I have brought its publishing date forward. One of my relatives is going to put it on Facebook, and ask his friends to share with every other friend on their FB Site. The problems you may have is your real names have been published, and even the fact you are a moderator of this site. Already I have had links sent to me by people I do not know offering sympathy and understanding, one lady in the same position 4 years ago asked if she would be called a Murdering ******* for having to do the same.
You squarkers asked for it now you have got it Lock Stock and Barrel.
By copying and pasting posts you cannot turn around and say it was not me. I was up this morning 4.30am my mail box was full of support and sympathy. I am going through them all at the moment. It's just fortunate the Internet Provider has not cut me off for some reason, but now by not doing so they have given me the opportunity to get things published.
I suggest that this thread is now locked, before you so called Moderators and .Cauldron stirrers cause yourselves more problems.

User avatar
carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Posts: 4269
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:46 am
Location: luxor
Has thanked: 2744 times
Been thanked: 5293 times
United Kingdom

Re: The Real MT

Post by carrie » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:15 am

Consider yourself named and shamed, you raised the subject, you decided to share with everyone your intention of killing your "beloved" friend. As per usual you blame everyone else for your own short comings. Look to yourself MT and hopefully learn.

User avatar
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Posts: 2509
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:11 pm
Location: Leicester
Has thanked: 1286 times
Been thanked: 1749 times
Gender:
United Kingdom

Re: The Real MT

Post by Zooropa » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:21 am

I see nowhere on this thread where the OP has blamed anybody for the decision he has taken.

What he has done is object to the way some people have reacted to it.

"Learn", mm yes, we all benefit from learning things.

I, for example have learned just how nasty people can sometimes be when they band together.

As for "shame", well, if anybody feels they have the authority to dish that out then in some cases they should start with themselves.

User avatar
Winged Isis
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Posts: 3825
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:38 pm
Location: Australia
Has thanked: 1566 times
Been thanked: 1003 times
Gender:
Australia

Re: The Real MT

Post by Winged Isis » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:41 am

I for one do not give a damn what he says has posted where, if that can be believed. And if he has, so what? Who cares? He probably lied about losing the internet just so he could wait and have such a dig at responders. Quite likely another of his famous "funny" set-ups that so many fall for.

I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if he eventually says his plans for his poor dog were just his idea of teasing and the dog is fine and eventually going to another home in Egypt or elsewhere or to Australia after quarantine. Nor would I be surprised if he does kill the poor dog. I wouldn't put anything past him based on his history here. I believe nothing he says about anything and you're mad if you do.

Nor did I believe anyone's wishes for a happy new life for him. I personally couldn't care less. He is one of the main reasons for the decline of this forum and I'm not afraid to say so, unlike others. Many only support him against criticism of him and like him posting so they can have cheap shots at him. Surely you don't seriously believe we'll never hear from him again? If so then you are delusional; in your dreams.

As to him learning? More delusions. And once again, who cares if he does or not? Not this little black duck.

Nor do I care what he or anyone says about my comments; at least I'm honest. I'm sure many agree with them, even if they're not game to say so.
Carpe diem! :le:

User avatar
John Landon
Top Member
Top Member
Posts: 652
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:50 pm
Has thanked: 1345 times
Been thanked: 498 times
Venezuela

Re: The Real MT

Post by John Landon » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:58 am

Winged Isis wrote:I

I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if he eventually says his plans for his poor dog were just his idea of teasing and the dog is fine and eventually going to another home in Egypt or elsewhere or to Australia after quarantine. Nor would I be surprised if he does kill the poor dog. I wouldn't put anything past him based on his history here. I believe nothing he says about anything and you're mad if you do.
I'm way ahead of you there, It was the Concrete tomb that "sealed" it for me WI..... :br

User avatar
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Posts: 2509
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:11 pm
Location: Leicester
Has thanked: 1286 times
Been thanked: 1749 times
Gender:
United Kingdom

Re: The Real MT

Post by Zooropa » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:35 am

Winged Isis wrote:I for one do not give a damn what he says has posted where, if that can be believed. And if he has, so what? Who cares? He probably lied about losing the internet just so he could wait and have such a dig at responders. Quite likely another of his famous "funny" set-ups that so many fall for.

I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if he eventually says his plans for his poor dog were just his idea of teasing and the dog is fine and eventually going to another home in Egypt or elsewhere or to Australia after quarantine. Nor would I be surprised if he does kill the poor dog. I wouldn't put anything past him based on his history here. I believe nothing he says about anything and you're mad if you do.

Nor did I believe anyone's wishes for a happy new life for him. I personally couldn't care less. He is one of the main reasons for the decline of this forum and I'm not afraid to say so, unlike others. Many only support him against criticism of him and like him posting so they can have cheap shots at him. Surely you don't seriously believe we'll never hear from him again? If so then you are delusional; in your dreams.

As to him learning? More delusions. And once again, who cares if he does or not? Not this little black duck.

Nor do I care what he or anyone says about my comments; at least I'm honest. I'm sure many agree with them, even if they're not game to say so.
You may be honest but that doesn't give you the right to question my honesty, i do wish him well for the future, but seeing as you don't give a toss im sure thats not a source of irritation for you.

Whilst we are on the subject of delusional, it seems pretty delusional to me for anyone to claim they know what everyone is thinking and what they do and do not really mean and what motivations they have for supporting him or anyone else.

As for you patting yourself on the back for telling it like it is and "others" being afraid to, i have not detected any reticence on anyone's part when it comes to expressing a view on MT so i wouldn't expect any frankness awards on that front.

Speak for yourself and stop trying to project what other people may think - they are capable of expressing that themselves.

Way too much projecting going on in your post.

Since you like being frank let me say i couldn't care less what you or anyone else thinks either but if and when i do have an opinion on it i will give it.

User avatar
carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Posts: 4269
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:46 am
Location: luxor
Has thanked: 2744 times
Been thanked: 5293 times
United Kingdom

Re: The Real MT

Post by carrie » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:49 am

MT introduced the subject of killing his dog himself if he doesn't like the reaction that created then it is no one's but his fault.
I do genuinely hope he is happy in Australia, not for his sake but for his wife's, I am sure she has had a lot to contend with over the past few years.

User avatar
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
Posts: 11250
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:15 pm
Has thanked: 2999 times
Been thanked: 4190 times
Gender:
United Kingdom

Re: The Real MT

Post by HEPZIBAH » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:54 am

Major Thom wrote:Consider yourselves named and shamed, all your hurtful comments are copied to my site, I have brought its publishing date forward. One of my relatives is going to put it on Facebook, and ask his friends to share with every other friend on their FB Site. The problems you may have is your real names have been published, and even the fact you are a moderator of this site. Already I have had links sent to me by people I do not know offering sympathy and understanding, one lady in the same position 4 years ago asked if she would be called a Murdering ******* for having to do the same.
You squarkers asked for it now you have got it Lock Stock and Barrel.
By copying and pasting posts you cannot turn around and say it was not me. I was up this morning 4.30am my mail box was full of support and sympathy. I am going through them all at the moment. It's just fortunate the Internet Provider has not cut me off for some reason, but now by not doing so they have given me the opportunity to get things published.
I suggest that this thread is now locked, before you so called Moderators and .Cauldron stirrers cause yourselves more problems.
As the title of the thread says. 'The Real MT' !
Image Experience is not what happens to you;
it is what you do with what happens to you.
-Aldous Huxley

Tullock
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:28 pm
Been thanked: 4 times
Gender:
United Kingdom

Re: The Real MT

Post by Tullock » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:06 am

MT
I for one will miss your Honest clear postings MT
it never surprises me just how vicious these people are on this site
mostly jealous of your finances allowing you to move on from a place that has died
making choices that make you happy

no one offered your dog a home even if it was short term just so they could re home it themselves , so really they should keep there mouths shut, the problem with most of these long stay X pats they would never know how to make any clear decisions most are busy being deluded getting ripped off on a daily basis , handing or have handed there money over to there fake Egyptian lover living in denial and are there only be because they could not manage there life in England

LOW AND BEHOLD THEY HAVE COME TO LEARN THEY CANT MANAGE THERE LIFE IN LUXOR EITHER

Mad Dilys
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Posts: 2135
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:19 am
Location: Luxor/UK/Ibiza
Has thanked: 4707 times
Been thanked: 2353 times
Spain

Re: The Real MT

Post by Mad Dilys » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:12 am

:ni: :tk :urm: :| :st
Smile! It confuses people

User avatar
John Landon
Top Member
Top Member
Posts: 652
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:50 pm
Has thanked: 1345 times
Been thanked: 498 times
Venezuela

Re: The Real MT

Post by John Landon » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:28 am

Don't take life so seriously, you wont get out alive anyway...... :ct

User avatar
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Posts: 5874
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 2:29 pm
Location: LUXOR
Has thanked: 5895 times
Been thanked: 7327 times
Gender:
Thailand

Re: The Real MT

Post by Dusak » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:02 am

I think that everyone on here wishes MT and his wife all the best in their new life, myself included. MT gives the proverbial, so it is returned. He himself gave the title of the biggest wind up merchant in Luxor, so we wind up in reverse. No one on here has been really nasty towards him, just disagreements and opposing opinions. I do not really think that he gives a jot what he reads on here, as it should be. I look forwards to reading the name and shame posts as I've ran out of paint. :lol: I personally think that I manage my life and existence here in wonderful Luxor quite brilliantly, its others that cloud my sunshine.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.

newcastle
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Posts: 6839
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:49 am
Has thanked: 1982 times
Been thanked: 5794 times
Egypt

Re: The Real MT

Post by newcastle » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:42 am

Zooropa wrote:I see nowhere on this thread where the OP has blamed anybody for the decision he has taken.

What he has done is object to the way some people have reacted to it.
You need to read the thread http://www.luxor4u.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=38026 to get the full story.

Mudslinging from both sides methinks.

Why MT chose to mention, and then dwell in a maudlin way, on the fate of his dog is anyone's guess, To think it wouldn't incur a strong negative reaction was naive in the extreme. But he does love to cause a stir and his subsequent complaints against forum members seem a tad hypocritical.

He has repeatedly run down Egyptians, their honesty, morals etc. and uses this as an excuse not to trust them with his dog's future. He criticises forum members for not offering the dog a home.

Nowhere have I seen his response to the suggestion - made by others - that the dog could be rehoused temporarily before being transported to Australia when he's settled there. A cumbersome, and expensive, operation...but surely possible for a beloved (as we're told) family member and better than summary execution.

All his posts on the subject reek of self-justification....coupled with dire threats to continue his vendetta against Luxor generally, and forum members in particular, from his antipodean home.

Get a life MT !

User avatar
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Posts: 2509
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:11 pm
Location: Leicester
Has thanked: 1286 times
Been thanked: 1749 times
Gender:
United Kingdom

Re: The Real MT

Post by Zooropa » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:48 am

Dusak wrote:I think that everyone on here wishes MT and his wife all the best in their new life, myself included. MT gives the proverbial, so it is returned. He himself gave the title of the biggest wind up merchant in Luxor, so we wind up in reverse. No one on here has been really nasty towards him, just disagreements and opposing opinions. I do not really think that he gives a jot what he reads on here, as it should be. I look forwards to reading the name and shame posts as I've ran out of paint. :lol: I personally think that I manage my life and existence here in wonderful Luxor quite brilliantly, its others that cloud my sunshine.



Personally, i think some people take the death of their pets way too seriously but thats their right.

Having said that, mocking the death in rhyme of someone's pet however it came about qualifies as nasty in my book.

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
  • Is this for real?
    by Chocolate Eclair » Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:28 pm » in Just 4 Fun
    0 Replies
    321 Views
    Last post by Chocolate Eclair
    Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:28 pm
  • The real you
    by Kevininabydos » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:34 am » in Myth, Magic and Spirituality
    2 Replies
    354 Views
    Last post by Bullet Magnet
    Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:46 am
  • The Real Egypt
    by BENNU » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:50 pm » in Visiting Luxor
    8 Replies
    193 Views
    Last post by newcastle
    Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:00 pm
  • Real or replica???
    by Yildez » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:32 pm » in Visiting Luxor
    19 Replies
    185 Views
    Last post by HEPZIBAH
    Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:50 am
  • Real Women
    by BENNU » Tue May 31, 2016 7:08 am » in Intercultural relationships
    2 Replies
    127 Views
    Last post by carrie
    Tue May 31, 2016 9:47 am