I Suppose

What is it like to live in Luxor? Share your experiences of Luxor's culture.

Moderators: Horus, DJKeefy, 4u Network

Eddie7659

Re: I Suppose

Post by Eddie7659 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:51 pm

Also he can go to visit Australia and his family but getting a visa to live there is a long process .it is doubtful that he and his wife have got a visa permitting that !!

DJKeefy
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by DJKeefy » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:34 pm

Horus wrote:Perhaps if you were not so well known for trying to fool other members and for making up tall stories then people presently living in Luxor would not feel the need to expose them. :tk
Maybe all the stories Major Thom told everyone about getting ripped off by Banjer were all made up or twisted to his benefit, I am starting to think that way, I bet others are too.

Sounds like a case of....

:a48: “The Boy Who Cried 'Wolf” :a48:

Horus
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Horus » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:23 am

Maybe all the stories Major Thom told everyone about getting ripped off by Banjer were all made up or twisted to his benefit, I am starting to think that way, I bet others are too.
It does make you wonder and of course we only ever heard one side of the story, again and again and again :urm:

Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Major Thom » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:35 am

Eddie you seem to know nothing about Australian Visa's, so here is a bit of advise, look up retired parents visa - Onsure application, you will then see or hopefully see that you are totally wrong. But many new members on this forum are totally wrong, maybe a little more care is needed, in both the posts and the insynuations. Horus and Keefy there is a website going that provides documentation, reports and other people and places that have been stolen from or conned by Banjer. (I have replied to this because if its ok for the administer to mentio it its ok for a member to mention it) You just need to look it up. I am not goig to reveal the Webpage because I am still in the gathering mode.

Ruby Slippers
United Kingdom

Post by Ruby Slippers » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:35 am

And you haven't refuted Kemit's claim to having seen you and your wife around Luxor, MT!

Horus
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Horus » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:35 am

Horus and Keefy there is a website going that provides documentation, reports and other people and places that have been stolen from or conned by Banjer.
And who has set up this supposed website? Like others I have seen many such sites over the years usually set up by someone with an axe to grind and they are often just malicious gossip about who is the worst giggalo in Egypt, so your mystery site is hardly proof of anyones guilt is it? And if you are still in "gathering mode" after all these years you must have been a pretty poor copper. :urm:
And you still haven't refuted El Khemits claim of having recently seen you in Luxor while claiming to be in Australia :roll:

HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God

Post by HEPZIBAH » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:05 am

Ruby Slippers wrote:And you haven't refuted Kemit's claim to having seen you and your wife around Luxor, MT!
Just like he never answered the questions asking if this recent (alleged) trip to Australia was a holiday or permanent move.
Image Experience is not what happens to you;
it is what you do with what happens to you.
-Aldous Huxley

carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:12 am

Does anyone really care? He likes to play the mystery man but just makes himself look ridiculous. :td

newcastle
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egypt

Post by newcastle » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:38 am

carrie wrote:Does anyone really care? He likes to play the mystery man but just makes himself look ridiculous. :td
I don't know about "mystery man"....he's certainly a bit of a dreamer.

As someone else has already pointed out, getting permanent residence in Australia is very difficult. I'm sure MT has already discovered this. There's a waiting list of 30+ years for "elderly parents" and it costs $100,000+ to try and jump the queue.

In reality, the best you can hope for is a Bridgingvisa....a sort of limbo, with an assortment of conditions. (Where does that remind me of?... :urm: )

Even less likely is the prospect of getting any financial recompense if you've been ripped off in an Egyptian property transaction :lol:

Many have tried....and thrown good money after bad in the process.

Take my advice MT.....forget it. Put it out of your mind and enjoy the rest of your life

Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Major Thom » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:08 am

If you have a daughter or a son living in Australia that is an Australuan Citizen you can apply when you get to Australia for a visa, this is called an onshore visa application, if you apply from another Country you will be applying offshore.
An onshore application gives you the right to live there, get full medical advantage and also be able to work. The onshore visa can take 15 years to come through but like I say in the mean time you can both live and work in Oz. The problem comes is when or if you want to holiday in another Country, you then have to apply like in Egypt for a re-entry visa and let the authorities know.
Who cares how long this visa takes in 15 years I most likely will not be around anyway. If you do not believe me the look up Australian Visa Agency and ask for details, looking at the Government Site will not give onshore/offshore information like this because in most cases Governments like to get the best amount of cash they can for their services. If I had a scanner I would scan and put the information form on here for you to see. I appreciate most of you do not like to be wrong, but in this case you all are.

newcastle
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egypt

Post by newcastle » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:09 am

Sounds to me like what we told you was right!

You won't get permanent residence during your lifetime.

You can be a sort of permanent "tourist"....with certain restrictions. Bit like here :lol:

Mad Dilys
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Spain

Post by Mad Dilys » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:16 am

:o Scanners in shops in Luxor - but no scanners available in Wonderland! ;)

Then take a photo of it and upload it here. 8)
Smile! It confuses people

Horus
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Horus » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:21 am

All that any visa does is to permit you to reside or visit a country and always with certain restrictions. These restrictions usually involve the ability to work or to claim benefits of some kind. All of the Australian ‘Parents’ visas (and there are many sub classes) are child dependant and as Newcastle states can take many years (as much as 30) to be granted. The sponsor must be able to support you through this period as contrary to what you are saying you will not be able to work or enrol in medicare or similar until the visa is actually approved, applying for this type of visa does not as you are implying allow you to work or partake in social benefits during the application period.

carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:22 am

Well since he's not there doesn't really matter does it?

Horus
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Horus » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:58 am

carrie wrote:Well since he's not there doesn't really matter does it?
But he is there in his heart Carrie :lol: "Altogether now, Tie me kangaroo down sport, tie me kangaroo down"
phpBB [video]

Ooops! I forgot he was in prison :oops:

Who2
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Who2 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:43 pm

If Moses supposes his toeses are roses,
But Moses supposes erroneously;
For nobody's toeses are posies of roses,
As Moses supposes his toeses to be...... 8)

Ps: Or in other words "the grass ain't necessarily greener...
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.

Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Major Thom » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:06 pm

Obviously people have looked up Oz Visa's maybe they will be so kind has to put on here the price of them. When they do I will put on here what I paid. Take a look at this I have just started it and there is more to come. http://australiannewby.weebly.com

Mad Dilys
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Spain

Post by Mad Dilys » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:33 pm

Please get someone to proof read it and show you how to set the page up. :|
Smile! It confuses people

Horus
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Horus » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:34 pm

I really cannot believe that someone who has hardly arrived in Australia is already putting out tourist information on behalf of promoting the local area. It is not as if you have lots of local knowledge and experience to call upon and I am sure that the local tourist board has or can do a better job of it. You do seem to enjoy jumping in at the deep end and sorting out the local problems even before you have lived there for any appreciable time, a bit like you did with Egypt. :urm: At first I thought you had maybe made up the website or used someone else’s, but a quick glance told me differently and by the way ‘eliviate’ is spelled alleviate, even in Australia. ;)

HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God

Post by HEPZIBAH » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:01 pm

All the date stamped photographs tell me is that someone was in Australia, and possibly in a zoo/nature reserve/safari, during August 2016.
Image Experience is not what happens to you;
it is what you do with what happens to you.
-Aldous Huxley