Missing forum member

What is it like to live in Luxor? Share your experiences of Luxor's culture.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Re: Missing forum member

Post by Dusak »

Chocolate Eclair wrote:Zooropa, I will only be posting Luxor Pharoahs related content, so yes you are correct in saying that. However in another post I did say I would help anyone who had a query regarding electrical problems. Any other posts regarding myself will be left to forum members to chat about and come to their own decisions, and conclusions, I will not be commenting or getting involved.
I bet you 1 :mo that you do/will.

Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.

Luxor Pharoahs

Post by Luxor Pharoahs »

Sorry about this folks, I have been trying to kill "Chocolate Eclair" off, by opening a further account in the name of "Luxor Pharoahs" I but when I post get a message saying something about the post being put on later following moderation. I really don't think any of my posts will require moderation in the future at all.

Regarding "D"'s last post, all I will say I don't bet with money, I do not bet or gamble with money, so put your wallet away, you will not require it

My new interest is the "Pharoahs" and attempting to bring down accident and death statistic on the roads of Luxor, beyond that apart from friends not a lot bothers me any more. The break gave me a new vigor and a new way of thinking. I am not aiming for anything more than to be "The Bloke that put the Luxor Pharoahs on the map"

When I thought of the idea of the Pharoahs, I was shored up by people, agreeing that it is a good idea, it took a long time to do, I wanted to be sure of everything, but, I was spurred on by one particular poster on L4U who gave me the knowledge on how to get around one of the biggest problems, that information was a sticking point at the time, once I could see a clear way around the problem, it was full steam ahead to form the Pharoahs. I did say that we have had a lot of problems with different authorities/ agencies and clubs, some offered us help with information etc, and then let us down, but we have forged our way through that, and now we just hope to grow.

carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie »

Perhaps you would be better doing so on a seperate link then CE, LP or who ever, I'm sure more people would read it that way after all "missing forum member" doesn't exactly lead you believe it has anything to do with motor cycling.

Luxor Pharoahs

Post by Luxor Pharoahs »

things are sorted now.