Missing forum member

What is it like to live in Luxor? Share your experiences of Luxor's culture.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Re: Missing forum member

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Nice to see you back Choccy... :hug:
Chocolate Eclair wrote: I am sorry for those who have been waiting for this post after seeing me logged in, I have been writing it during the power cuts we are still experiencing on the Luxor West Bank.
:tk

And I see you still have not lost your form.. :br

There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.

carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie »

I'm not experiencing power cuts. Perhaps they are picking on you CE.

DJKeefy
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by DJKeefy »

We have had 1 tonight (East Bank) :( only lasted about 30 minutes though.

Glyphdoctor
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Glyphdoctor »

My husband was downtown Cairo just now and he found the power off when he arrived where he was going.

HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God

Post by HEPZIBAH »

Can those of us in the UK enter the Power Off competition? We had two this morning which were unplanned i.e no forewarning and both times the power went off with a very loud bang. Also both times when it came on I had a right old job getting my office computer back on line.
Image Experience is not what happens to you;
it is what you do with what happens to you.
-Aldous Huxley

Chocolate Eclair
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Chocolate Eclair »

Thank you Bullet Magnet for your welcome back. I hope to kill off Chocolate Eclair and bury the name, and use the name Luxor Pharoahs. I have asked Keith to help me with this change. You will notice the change between the oa in Pharoahs, this has been done for a reason and is not a spelling mistake. Please feel free to join our community, the more support we get the more the club will survive and hopefully help bring down motorbike injury and death statistics.
Luxor Pharoahs will not be commenting on posts regarding living in Luxor or any posts that go off on tangents. But I personally will help and aid anyone who has problem or needs help with Electrical problems.
This post is let forum members know who Luxor Pharoahs are. We do not want to hide and do not want people to think who the heck is that.
People that use IPhones and alike, may not be able to access the site, but if you Google Luxor Pharoahs and follow the link you will be able to contact us and leave comments. All support is helpful.
I know this is a little bit of advertising, but I hope the Moderators will allow this, due to the aims and work of the Club.

newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Chocolate Eclair wrote:Thank you Bullet Magnet for your welcome back. I hope to kill off Chocolate Eclair and bury the name, and use the name Luxor Pharoahs. I .Please feel free to join our community, the more support we get the more the club will survive and hopefully help bring down motorbike injury and death statistics.
Luxor Pharoahs will not be commenting on posts regarding living in Luxor or any posts that go off on tangents. But I personally will help and aid anyone who has problem or needs help with Electrical problems.
This post is let forum members know who Luxor Pharoahs are. We do not want to hide and do not want people to think who the heck is that.
People that use IPhones and alike, may not be able to access the site, but if you Google Luxor Pharoahs and follow the link you will be able to contact us and leave comments. All support is helpful.
I know this is a little bit of advertising, but I hope the Moderators will allow this, due to the aims and work of the Club.
"I have asked Keith to help me with this change. You will notice the change between the oa in Pharoahs, this has been done for a reason and is not a spelling mistake"

I haven't a clue what he's on about. Anyone care to help me over my blind spot :ni:

Scrub that......just realised :oops:
Last edited by newcastle on Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Brian Yare wrote:
newcastle wrote:Good grief.....old CE wound people up ? Surely you give too much credit to his utterances. He's probably reading all this (under another pseudonym) and basking in the attention.

Haven't checked the 'likes' yet....you won't find mine there.
CE is in good company with the wind-up merchants here. A4 is also a master (or mistress) of disguise. There may well be many others!

I might out myself one day!
:vs
Please, I'm begging you, stay in Mr. Yare. I welcome you back CE, LPC. I will still wind you up though. :up
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.

Chocolate Eclair
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

You can try Dusak but you will get NO response.

HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God

Post by HEPZIBAH »

Chocolate Eclair wrote:You can try Dusak but you will get NO response.
:lol:

'Ding' - round one to Dusak.

Time will tell on the rest.
-Aldous Huxley

Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Zooropa »

Welcome back CE, you said that people can only post on Facebook with related content.

Can we then assume that if you plan to change from CE to the same name as your organisation that you will only be posting related content under it on here?

Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

Sattelite members ?…… :cool:
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.

carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie »

Am I thick or what? A four posts on here under another name? What name? CE is not CE anymore but R Sole or Luxor Pharoah or who ever, there's all these clique's which I have never been invited to join but everyone seems convinced exist.Where am I going wrong never to notice all these shennanigans? Do you have to be a facebook user to understand? I'm going to just start replying to Fraters posts in future he makes more sense.

HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God

Post by HEPZIBAH »

carrie wrote:Am I thick or what? A four posts on here under another name? What name? CE is not CE anymore but R Sole or Luxor Pharoah or who ever, there's all these clique's which I have never been invited to join but everyone seems convinced exist.Where am I going wrong never to notice all these shennanigans? Do you have to be a facebook user to understand? I'm going to just start replying to Fraters posts in future he makes more sense.
:lol: Carrie, I'm as confused as you over some of the things you've mentioned. If A-four is posting here under another name it's gone under my radar. As for cliques - well ...what can I say, other than if I believed all I read it would appear I belong to one or more. If it's true then it's a bit like being sent to Coventry - because I wasn't invited and I've no idea who else belongs.
As for the other...the clues are there. :sl:

'Do you have to be a facebook user to understand?' No.

'Am I thick or what?' Definitely not - so you must be a what!
-Aldous Huxley

Yildez
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Yildez »

Well Carrie and Hepzibah, welcome to a new clique, just started by me - one for members totally mystified by what's going on! If anything is?

I know you are Carrie, Carrie, because I've met you ( and we've had adventures together), and I know you are Hepzibah, Hepzibah, because Carrie has met you and told me. I know CE is CE, because I've met him, but now it appears he's not CE any more, and to complicate matters further has other non de plumes apparently. Of both sexes! And, to confuse me even further it seems other members are also being accused of dual personalities?

It's all too much for me, I feel a headache coming on. I shall imbibe a medicinal G&T and consider my alter ego.

Chocolate Eclair
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Zooropa, I will only be posting Luxor Pharoahs related content, so yes you are correct in saying that. However in another post I did say I would help anyone who had a query regarding electrical problems. Any other posts regarding myself will be left to forum members to chat about and come to their own decisions, and conclusions, I will not be commenting or getting involved.

Ruby Slippers
United Kingdom

Post by Ruby Slippers »

Well done, CE, for finally getting the club up and running. I do hope that the photos on the FB page pull a lot of young Egyptian men up short, because I could only look at one and that was enough to make me shudder! However, if they have the desired effect on the drivers in Luxor, they will have served their purpose. :up

Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Zooropa »

carrie wrote:Am I thick or what? A four posts on here under another name? What name? CE is not CE anymore but R Sole or Luxor Pharoah or who ever, there's all these clique's which I have never been invited to join but everyone seems convinced exist.Where am I going wrong never to notice all these shennanigans? Do you have to be a facebook user to understand? I'm going to just start replying to Fraters posts in future he makes more sense.
I can only comment on the cliques as I think I was the originator.

Ive said before, there is no invitation, discussion, rules or joining with a clique.

Its seldom discussed, it just is.

Its people who like and back up someone not based on the comment but who said it.

Not that you are in my opinion but you don't have to realise you are in a clique to be in one.

You just are.
Last edited by Zooropa on Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Zooropa »

Chocolate Eclair wrote:Zooropa, I will only be posting Luxor Pharoahs related content, so yes you are correct in saying that. However in another post I did say I would help anyone who had a query regarding electrical problems. Any other posts regarding myself will be left to forum members to chat about and come to their own decisions, and conclusions, I will not be commenting or getting involved.
Lol, search my posts... I have electrical problems!

Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Zooropa »

Yildez wrote:Well Carrie and Hepzibah, welcome to a new clique, just started by me - one for members totally mystified by what's going on! If anything is?

I know you are Carrie, Carrie, because I've met you ( and we've had adventures together), and I know you are Hepzibah, Hepzibah, because Carrie has met you and told me. I know CE is CE, because I've met him, but now it appears he's not CE any more, and to complicate matters further has other non de plumes apparently. Of both sexes! And, to confuse me even further it seems other members are also being accused of dual personalities?

It's all too much for me, I feel a headache coming on. I shall imbibe a medicinal G&T and consider my alter ego.
I think one of me is enough for everyone!