Shame on you!!!

What is it like to live in Luxor? Share your experiences of Luxor's culture.

Moderators: Horus, DJKeefy, 4u Network

Fresh Air
Egypt

Shame on you!!!

Post by Fresh Air » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:13 am

Shame on you Stan Kurowski or LivinginLuxor, you're best friend Helen is trashed on a Facebook group called Luxor4u Network run by a women called Connie, Helen is called trailer trash and the Ramla's bicycle, yet you still post on the group even though you always spout off that you dislike Connie and her ways, don't you have any respect for one of your best friends Helen.
You have certainly lost all your morals, most of your so called friends now talk about you and your sad ways, I would think all Luxor knows by now the amount of times you have sat in front of your so called friends and ****** yourself cause you could not be bothered going to the loo, how shameful. I for one will give you a wide berth in future, a few others are doing the same so they have told me.
For sure since you are a moderator of this site that this post will be deleted before anyone gets a chance to read it, at least you will have read it and know mine and quite a few other peoples feelings.

Chocolate Eclair
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Re: Shame on you!!!

Post by Chocolate Eclair » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:47 am

UUmmm!! New Member from Luxor, but Fresh Air living here you must realise that, "That that's ex pats for you" The news and the person you write about is well known, but not many people will take notice because the person who it is wrote about is known and liked and the accuser is also known.

Dendara

Post by Dendara » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:58 am

What a disgusting and unnecessarily public OP.

Chocolate Eclair
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Chocolate Eclair » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:37 am

Dendara, unfortunately, these things happen this is Luxor, many of us ignore it though, this story has already been played out on the internet, for all and sundry to see. Like I said in my last post the accused and the accuser are well known in Luxor, and I can assure you that most people will be on the side of the accused. We will see, because you can guarantee this will get chopped and changed, exploited and gossiped about by the gossipers, but let them be and in the meantime just get on with your life, while they think they are winning they will be on a 5 min high and loving it. So Sad!!!

Last year I went through it, most people who read this forum know that, but most people also know the accusers, so at the time I was not too bothered, the only time I became bothered is when the accusers decided to make sure my daughter and son got to know about the accusation. That is what these people are about, just sad, lonely people wanting to make an impression on those that will follow them. I am sure the accused will be strong enough to just laugh at it and pass it by like a piece of C--p flowing down a sewer pipe on its way to its final resting place, the septic tank, where the rest of the c--p end up.

For some reason or other the ex pats in Luxor are always at each others throats, a mixture of envy, and other things that most people never think about in a lifetime raises its ugly head in Luxor. Some of them want riches, some want fame, but non seem to want the things they originally came to Luxor for. A shame really, but that's the way of the world.

But agree on what you say, if it cannot be sorted out face to face leave it off the internet, that's the cowards way out

Who2
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Who2 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:40 am

Fresh air obviously never read the vitriolic posts Stan wrote regarding the comments about Helen on FB, this person is out to cause trouble and should return to whence she came.....:cool:
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.

Chocolate Eclair
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Chocolate Eclair » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:47 am

The thing is, do we really care about warring factors, and are we really interested in who said this, who said that, who did this, who did that. Not really, well I am not anyway, I really have better things to do, but the thing is these items should not be played out on the internet, they should be played out by the two people that are involved, its their war and no one else's. The internet is just a playground for cowards and boring old f--ts.

I think the only thing I would say is that it is not really nice to use names on the internet, because it is likely you will be compared to the others that do.

Last year I got called "**** Turpin" and a photo stolen from my site without my permission bore this statement, I was called a pedo along with 3 other people in Luxor. The internet is the only way these people can face people, but did it bother me no because there were 4 people letting me know the news and sending me snippets of the gossipers, every snippet has been logged and kept on my laptop for future use if required, but alas NO that is not my way, my style is to wait, and let off a full magazine when required

LivinginLuxor
Top Member
Top Member

Post by LivinginLuxor » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:31 am

Well said George - since that dreadful attack on my good friend happened, I have made no posts on that forum until yesterday - and then only one, with an explanation that I thought twice about doing so. The original post was brought to my attention by Helen herself, who found it particularly amusing in that the people concerned did not know her! She enjoyed reading my responses to the vituperative vipers until the particular thread was edited to remove all the comments.

So, Fresh Air, I would suggest you get a life, and do not repeat the behaviour that made me respond in the way I did to those women, which I see from your ill-informed post.

I realise that there is a lot of bad blood between the opposing cliques - I've come to grief over it in the past, being accused of disloyalty to Luxor4U as I was a moderator here, and I had the gall to write on the Facebook page of the other group, and to help the owner edit her book as well as providing photos for it. I saw no problems in doing so - you don't have to like someone to help them or to write comments on their FB page.

I'm not sure whether I know you or not - have we actually met? If not, I'd like to meet you to discuss your very odd post.
I might agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong!
Stan

Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:36 am

Dont feed the Trolls guys.... Move along, Nothing to see here.. :cool:

I dont give a flying **** whats on facebook, and THIS is a prime example of why I dont use the bloody site. Gossip mongers abound... :urm:

PS: one does over a period of time, learn to recognise users posting styles.. content, Grammar, and presentation... ;)
There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.

Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:57 am

Its not regularly seen on here, a really mega full of b*****s post, a breath of fresh air with the stench of death. H is one of the nicest people you would want to meet over here, that's my opinion.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.

Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:06 am

We all know what kind of person Helen is, and the amount of respect she has from Forum members, Ex-Pats and most importantly the Local people of Luxor.
ANY attempt to discredit that reputation should be held in the highest contempt.. :dv :dv :dv
There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.

DJKeefy
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by DJKeefy » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:18 am

LivinginLuxor wrote:I've come to grief over it in the past, being accused of disloyalty to Luxor4U as I was a moderator here, and I had the gall to write on the Facebook page of the other group, and to help the owner edit her book as well as providing photos for it. I saw no problems in doing so - you don't have to like someone to help them or to write comments on their FB page.
Stan is exaggerating the truth (big time) in is quote, i told Stan that it's up to him where he posts, but since i was getting emails and also PM's from people (2 was new members here) thinking that this Luxor4u is associated with that group, some people automatically thought this cause Stan was a moderator here so presumed the group belonged to the forum, i told Stan i would remove him has moderator here to stop the confusion. Nothing to do with a book. The only time the book was mentioned by a few was at a get together at the West Bank where he did the usual stunt of slagging Connie off and saying how much he disliked her, people replied so why do you post on there and help her with the book if you are always slating her off. At least he admits in his post that he does not like her :roll:

Fresh Air i don't have a problem with Connie or her group and i don't want one (yes people know we did in the past) but now she leaves me alone and I leave her alone, So If people want to post on her group that's entirely up to them.

I think your out to just to try cause a problem (Fresh Air) so you are now on moderation queue, so any more posts have to be approved/disaproved before anyone can see them.

Yes ive heard all the stories about Stan, but the forum is not a place to air them, so I'm sorry I'm locking the topic, any other topics on the subject will be deleted.