New Scam from Holland

Post details here of scams you have discovered or hassles you have experienced.
10+ posts are required to post in this section.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Mad Dilys
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Spain

Re: New Scam from Holland

Post by Mad Dilys » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:38 pm

I don't want to be coy, but I must keep a low profile, if you will excuse the expression under the circumstances.
Since I have conjunctivitis with my 'flu and let's be honest my face is not a pretty sight at the moment (nor at the most of the time, but we do our best) the Giant Centipede suggested we go south for a while where it's warmer. :oops: :sd:
Very cold in Cardiff at the moment. :vc:

Smile! It confuses people

Chocolate Eclair
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Chocolate Eclair » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:17 am

Perhaps MD it would not matter to you if this person stole 33,000 pounds Stirling from you, if they had maybe you would think about it from a different aspect. Has for myself I told her I would not let her settle at all without her community knowing what type of person she is.
if it means nothing to you MD, then maybe I could ask you to replace this money for me???

Mad Dilys
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Spain

Post by Mad Dilys » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:01 am

Chocolate Eclair wrote:Perhaps MD it would not matter to you if this person stole 33,000 pounds Stirling from you, if they had maybe you would think about it from a different aspect. Has for myself I told her I would not let her settle at all without her community knowing what type of person she is.
if it means nothing to you MD, then maybe I could ask you to replace this money for me???
I don't understand why you have made this assumption? How bizarre.

Many of us have had our problems with untrustworthy folk and dealt with it without giving a running commentary to the world and his neighbour on the internet.

It is socially unacceptable. People come to internet forums partly for information and partly for entertainment.

Take your present problem - £33,000 is a significant amount of money to lose under any circumstances. Some of us may have lost significant amounts of money on negative equity for example in the UK and have had to make significant adjustments to their living standards or for many other reasons, not just scams of one kind or another.

As a result a few people may feel that their fellows should be warned - most that their business is private.

A single warning is sufficient while the case is sub judice a follow-up on completion of legal proceedings may be appreciated by some.

I think that participating in discourse on a forum is like chatting at a pub or a cocktail party. Information and pleasantries are exchanged but one has to be careful of boring the audience or they will close their minds.

Thank you for your warnings about your scammer. I've got the message.
Smile! It confuses people

Chocolate Eclair
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Chocolate Eclair » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:12 am

To be honest MD I wish this person would take me to Court, but there is little chance of that, because she knows what the outcome would be. what makes me mad is the fact her angelic gloopy eyed daughter was just a big a liar has the mother, she knew what her mother was doing fully and backed her up completely in the knowledge she would be able to get what she wanted from her. That is another reason why the daughter will not get away Scott free either. I also know other people have been ripped off for thousands as well, but they have quit due to the legal system being absolutely abysmal. I am not a quitter at all, so whatever this woman and her daughter do in the future they had better look out who is behind them.

Ruby Slippers
United Kingdom

Post by Ruby Slippers » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:30 am

CE, it strikes me that your principal annoyance is at your own gullibility. I agree with you that to lose £33,000 must be an extremely unpleasant experience, but it has happened to many people before and will continue to happen as the scams get more plausible and versatile. You cannot take other people to task, however, because they get bored with the same subject. It has probably made you a much sadder man but has it made you a wiser one? It is to your credit that you want to warn others not to make the same mistake that you did, but you are belabouring the point a bit. You seem to be allowing this one experience to colour your life completely - to the point that it underlies every post you make. If there will be no legal redress for you, then move on. The chance for personal revenge may well come for you when you least expect it. I hope this post is taken by you in the spirit it is meant.

Chocolate Eclair
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Chocolate Eclair » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:21 pm

You would normally associate, loss of money, theft, conning etc with the local rogues. there was nothing about this woman when google search was used.

Since then though a member of my family has unearthed so many things about her, before she moved to Luxor it would make your hair curl. All this woman's life has been a walter mitty life, of lies and make belief, of deception, of fraud, of false names, and cloaks and mirrors, I could go on, I hope she tells her new employers before get to them. I am closing in fast...I have found so many people in Holland that are on the look out, all wanting her to get her comeuppance, so I feels there is more to be exposed yet...

carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:37 pm

Good luck to you perhaps you will let us know when the matter is resolved.

Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak » Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:21 pm

carrie wrote:Good luck to you perhaps you will let us know when the matter is resolved.
I think by that time we will all be pushing up the daisy's in Who2's burial plots. :zz
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.

Chocolate Eclair
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Chocolate Eclair » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:15 am

We have now found indeed this woman does have a sister, but there is something strange, because according to records the sister is married and bares the same surname. Could it be the sisters married brothers? something is not right somewhere, have to go further back into records maybe.

Who2
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Who2 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:58 am

When you find her, I have an ex legionnaire hit man in Marseille, a bit down on his luck that will work dead cheap...:cool:
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.

BENNU
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by BENNU » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:21 pm

:sl: The spouses of two cousins of mine shared the same middle and last name with us even before they got married... :br

Glyphdoctor
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Glyphdoctor » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:07 pm

3 colleagues of mine attended the same university for their PhDs. Two female, one male. The male married one of the females, who hyphenated his last name with hers. Then one day I noticed the other female had a new hyphenated name, with her name and HIS last name! At first I thought he had dumped the first wife for the other colleague, but then it turned out the second woman just happened to marry a guy who had the same last name as her colleague.

Chocolate Eclair
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Chocolate Eclair » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:13 am

My goodness what a tangled web these two people left, taking money from a charity,duping people out of money for furniture, they are an utter disgrace and to be honest Holland is welcome to these two,they are the pits from the pits. however we now are getting closer to where they both work and who for, so copes of Police Reports translated to English are at the ready to send to the employers. These people have left nothing but havoc behind them, in the same way they did when leaving Holland for Luxor.

So Lucienne we know where you are with your daughter, the net is closing. We still seem to have some way to go before we find the sister though, its causing problems because the surname is also the name of a City in Holland, and because the Christian name is not known only the fact the initials of the sisters are the same. But we will keep trying. So when you read this post "Lucienne" your time is numbered, and please start paying your humongous debts off to the people you owe in Luxor! Everyone is waiting. It may be your intention to never return, I am sure you will not, but it does not matter, you will always with your thieving daughter have to look over you shoulder, maybe your daughters father who died of Alcoholism, but we know lives in Cairo may be able to help you with your debts. So next time you look into this forum take more notice,and maybe instead of just reading post a reply. Just one thing do not tell this forum that it was all you and not your daughter, the people of Luxor know different.....

LivinginLuxor
Top Member
Top Member

Post by LivinginLuxor » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:07 am

And the whinge goes on! You were robbed, you are trying to get it back - end of story! No need for 3 pages of comments here, methinks.
I might agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong!
Stan

Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:35 am

I was robbed yesterday by Alfie the cat. He scooped out a sardine from the tin with his paw while my back was turned towards the toaster. At 27Le a tin treat he had the rest as I know what he uses his paw for. :cry:
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.

BENNU
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by BENNU » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:33 pm

BENNU wrote::sl: The spouses of two cousins of mine shared the same middle and last name with us even before they got married... :br
We like to keep it in the family, the spouses of my two cousins are - my two cousins. :d2:

Chocolate Eclair
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Chocolate Eclair » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:42 pm

Keeping the pressure on L in L I see this person logs onto this forum everyday, even though they never post. They are three legged trick ponies or something with three legs.

BENNU
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by BENNU » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:31 pm

Can't you PM them?

DJKeefy
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by DJKeefy » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:24 pm

I think that people have the message now CE that you was robbed out of 33,000 UK pounds.

Topic Locked.