New Scam from Holland

Post details here of scams you have discovered or hassles you have experienced.
10+ posts are required to post in this section.

Moderators: Horus, DJKeefy, 4u Network

Chocolate Eclair
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

New Scam from Holland

Post by Chocolate Eclair » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:34 am

A new scam has been set up in Holland (Netherlands) the scam is a lady who fled from Luxor recently, due to the threat of imprisonment and debt, put her pet in a well known Luxor Sanctuary for them to look after. This lady is now looking for funds on social media sites and the internet to raise money to get her pet back to Holland. She is also using a friend in Holland to help her, to disguise the fact it is her, This is a scam, DO NOT give any money has it will not be used for what the raiser wants the money for.

I am deliberately not naming this person for reasons known to myself, but if anyone else in Luxor is owed money, or has been duped out of money by the person, please PM me, the Dutch Authorities are wanting to know.

Please do not PM me for this persons name etc it will not be forthcoming, however you may use your forum name, and I will forward it on the the correct Authorities, including the Dutch Central Debt Agency who are aware of of her return to Holland, this will put an end to this scam.

If you have read this forum regularly you will know who I am talking about. Her last known address in Luxor was Al Tayab Street where she lived with her daughter and Egyptian Husband. It may be that this woman has returned to her old address Nouvo Passage 18, but I doubt it very much!!

FORUM MEMBERS SAVE YOUR MONEY.

It is noticeable this woman has logged on to the Forum in the past 24 hours, for what reason i do not know, if this person cannot any longer stand the sight of Luxor why would they want to know about it anymore??? this member also uses the false names of Janet Taylor, and may even use the name Lucienne, a name she used in Holland for her night job.

Chocolate Eclair
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Re: New Scam from Holland

Post by Chocolate Eclair » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:19 am

My word for someone who has turned their backs on Luxor it now seems they cannot keep off this forum site, I wonder why???

Who2
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Who2 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:37 am

Please inform the 'lady concerned that her pet was run over last week, so send some money for it's burial or we will chuck it in the canal as normal...:cool:
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.

Chocolate Eclair
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Chocolate Eclair » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:06 am

There are plenty of people in Luxor wanting to get even so I doubt if she will be seen here again Who, but I will give someone I know in Holland, so the information so it eventually gets back to them.

Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:53 pm

I'm familiar with this persons husband and crossed swords with him several times over the last two months, but covertly. He made the disastrous mistake of threatening my Egyptian friend, and indirectly, myself.

As I may have mentioned I have several semi-trusted souls looking for potential buyers for my property, well I did, until I got fed up with all the BS and story's of the country being doomed so it was worthless. I now have a large sign on the front of the house stating that it is no longer for sale in Arabic to keep the doorknockers at bay.

This Egyptian guy turned up with one of the then searchers. I recognized him from years back when I met him with his Dutch wife and sprog in a local restaurant here in Karnak. Didn't like them at first sight, full of BS I can get you/sell you this that or whatever you need. He did, and may still do, worked the evening shift at the E-tap hotel as a waiter.

As he was with a friend of mine I chose to ignore his presence in my home until he had the brass balls to tell me not to light a cigaret in my own home. This man was persistent to say the least. He would turn up at my door at night with people that wanted to so call view the property, but in actual fact only wanted to see it to see how much they could make on the deal. I eventually got rid of him in the end. But he took another direction.

As is normal for me, anything to do with the spoken language of this country I leave it to my friend, then none of them can use the ''lost in translation'' excuse to attempt to move the goal posts. This arrangement meant that many had her telephone number to contact me via her. This person started to phone her, attempting to persuade her to persuade me to accept ridiculously low amounts of money for my properties for large rewards for her. The threats came when she stated openly that hell would literally freeze over before she would betray me. She was warned to watch her back several times by this creature until I dropped on him in Luxor two weeks ago with my friend. I made it clear what would happen if he persisted in phoning my friend as her three brothers and five nephews were eager to meet him. She confirmed this, he said she had misunderstood his words. I think not.

And he had made a fatal mistake concerning this. He had come once more with my friend with a potential buyer [this was before the threats]. He knew that I had a computer, so asked if I could help him with an inquiry concerning a visa application that he had made to visit his wife and daughter, but in the UK, not Holland. It had been many months ago and he had heard nothing. I said OK, but when I had time, having little or no interest in doing as he had asked.

Couple of days later my curiosity got the better of me so I looked at the paper he had given me. It wasn't a visa application, it was an application for asylum due to the fact that he had a wife and child in the UK. It had his reference number on it with the website that was handling the application. An update on the site stated that due to the influx of applications concerning Syrian refugees, and an increase from Egypt, applications were at least in a nine months backlog and only critical applications would be looked at for the foreseeable future. I'm not a nasty person by nature, but he had threatened my friend, and so a price had to be paid.

I went on to the section that allowed you to update your information using his personal log on code that he had jotted down. I stated that I was a trusted family friend and it was my unfortunate position to inform them that he had been killed in a traffic accident so would no longer need be considered for asylum in the cancellation of application box.. Revenge is sweet and comes in varying degrees of satisfaction.

I have heard all the story's concerning this couple and their daughter and had little interest in them. Until it affected me.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.

LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:15 pm

Better than a soap opera :? :lol: :?

pdmlynek

Post by pdmlynek » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:35 pm

Dusak wrote: ...Revenge is sweet and comes in varying degrees of satisfaction.
You have balls. I don't think that most people would post an admission to this on a public forum. Good luck!
I am an experienced traveler, but a newbie to the Middle East.

Chocolate Eclair
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Chocolate Eclair » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:36 am

Well D if anything happens you can forget the legal system in Luxor they will not help you at all. The Central Court may as well close down and move to the toilets in the sook for what good it is, I had 4 Court Case's organised, and the judges failed to turn up on all 4 cases, the last one was July 15th this year, again the judges failed to turn up. My question is, Why have Law Courts when judges cannot be bothered to turn up, its the Law Courts in Luxor that lost me 33,000 English Pounds, and for that reason i have no faith in the legal system in this country anymore. This case has been going on for almost 4 years the courts have NO excuse at all.

Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:33 am

pdmlynek wrote:
You have balls. I don't think that most people would post an admission to this on a public forum. Good luck!
Doesn't bother me in the slightest. This man and his wife have created a lot of heart ache in the past. Thieves. rogues and vagabonds. And when all said and done, he was making a dishonest application. The paper containing the information, which I still have, had three facts on them that I know to be untrue. In this country we have to sit idly by while we get ripped off left right and center and keep smiling. The due course of law here is a joke most of the time, with the Egyptian perpetrator able to escape justice and run free were Europeans are concerned. This was a well earned victory for the little and ignored white man on the street. Some may be disgusted with what I freely chose to do, but at times you reach a point were you have to say enough is enough. :up

And let us not forget, he attempted to persuade my friend to con me out of 75,000Le. Is that not cause enough to take the action I did?
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.

Ruby Slippers
United Kingdom

Post by Ruby Slippers » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:37 am

Dusak wrote:
pdmlynek wrote:
Doesn't bother me in the slightest. This man and his wife have created a lot of heart ache in the past. Thieves. rogues and vagabonds. And when all said and done, he was making a dishonest application. The paper containing the information, which I still have, had three facts on them that I know to be untrue. In this country we have to sit idly by while we get ripped off left right and center and keep smiling. The due course of law here is a joke most of the time, with the Egyptian perpetrator able to escape justice and run free were Europeans are concerned. This was a well earned victory for the little and ignored white man on the street. Some may be disgusted with what I freely chose to do, but at times you reach a point were you have to say enough is enough. :up

And let us not forget, he attempted to persuade my friend to con me out of 75,000Le. Is that not cause enough to take the action I did?

'Do unto others............!'

Chocolate Eclair
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Chocolate Eclair » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:18 am

This Guy obviously learned well from his European Wife and Sibling, thank God you spotted it in time D...

Mad Dilys
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Spain

Post by Mad Dilys » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:22 pm

Sibling? The first time I saw this I thought it was a typo - does this guy have a sister or brother in the scams with him, or is it his wife? Just to keep up with the details............

A sibling is one of two or more individuals having one or both parents in common. A male sibling is called a brother, and a female sibling is called a sister according to Wikipedia. 8)
Smile! It confuses people

Mad Dilys
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Spain

Post by Mad Dilys » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:54 pm

Ruby Slippers wrote:
Um, how do you want to finish that Ruby?

"As they do to you?" or (recommended) "As you would wish them to do to you?" 8)
Smile! It confuses people

Chocolate Eclair
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Chocolate Eclair » Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:06 pm

Step daughter MD, the person D is talking about was the persons Orfi Husband, and at one time I believe worked at the Etap. The other person who both stole money and left debt in Luxor had siblings 3 sons and one daughter, and an alcoholic husband who died and came back to life a few years later. The same woman left her country to flee debt leaving 2 young sons to fend for themselves, they lost every thing. While an emergency holiday to her native Country was taken do to the sons imminent passing due to serious illness, it was discovered that this was untrue and what she did was take her family on holiday to Katwijk to buy back the sons affections. We lost our money due to being taken in by this woman's charms and innocence, but she was nothing more than a common crook and thief that was aided and abetted by her daughter that spent our money with no respect and the woman let her. We knew she had no intention of paying the money back, 18 months ago she had 20,000 paid into her Bank we never saw a penny of it. And no matter what this woman may say, we know where the money came from, it was not from her siblings. We were told that all the expensive things her daughter bought was from the daughter allowance, paid from her native Country, we later found out there was no allowance and it was just another lie. She built a Villa for us, or should I say a shell of one, but it had no foundations and no windows, it was built on sand, I refused it and at a later date she tried to sell it, this is what she put on the internet,

This land is 525mtr2,next to the Moudira hotel on the Westbank.There is already water and electricity installed and the owner was intending to build his own villa and started,but was called away to UK and now he wants to sell it.Even a building license comes with this land.I f you want to buy more land,the owner also has next to this land 2100mtr2 land.This land is not on the Nile,but the view on the mountains can't be beaten! The price is set on 30.000 GBP,

This Englishman was me! and I can assure you that according to my Passport I have never been out of Egypt since moving here 4 years ago.

This is just amazing..XXXXXXX XXXXXX invitation@zorpia.com
4:43 PM
to me
Hi Justen,
XXXXXXX XXXXXXsent you a private message
XXXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX has left you a private message for you. Click on the button below to view it:

Regards,
The Zorpia Team
Other Zorpians waiting to meet you...

Mina, 24
Egypt
Hassan, 31
Egypt
‡aG|™, 22
Egypt
4:43 PM

I have in my time received many things but this was an invitation sent to me via e-mail, to join a pedophiles club, sent to me by another Luxor Dweller, for the purpose of this forum I have disguised the name, so his wife will not be offended, so has you can see, both myself and wife have had a few hard times since living in Luxor. But onward and upward, I take no notice but never forget. Some of you may say you get what you deserve, OK my answer to that is this, Do I care about the Gutter gossipers of Luxor? NO!, Do I care about those that want to try and destroy myself and wife NO! do I care about those that write about me without even knowing me, and have never met me, but believe their Social Network Pals, who would drop them at the sound of a problem NO! they are meaningless to me, like the saying goes, "I do not talk to Rubbish, I walk through it kicking it about as I do so". There are may more things I could post on this Forum, but Forum rules prevent it. But all the things that have happened to myself and wife are copied and printed to my own website, especially the bullying I got on a Social Website last year, only my friends and people I know have a link to this site its up to those that are interested to find it. Happy Hunting :up :up

Ruby Slippers
United Kingdom

Post by Ruby Slippers » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:01 pm

Mad Dilys wrote:
Ruby Slippers wrote:
Um, how do you want to finish that Ruby?

"As they do to you?" or (recommended) "As you would wish them to do to you?" 8)

I think the first option would be my choice, MD! :lol: A saint I most definitely am not! I lost my wings and halo a good many years ago! ;)

carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:27 pm

Thank you for the warning CE I have never heard of this woman, her husband or child, but if like you say she has fled to Holland what exactly are you hoping that the courts in Luxor will do for you, provided the judges turn up, do you want them to extradite the woman from Holland. Has she property in Luxor that they could confiscate to recompense you? It seems like a waste of time and money going through the court, maybe you would be better off taking a plane to Holland and chasing her through the court there.
Just as an after thought, I was in Sindbads this afternoon and spotted no ex pats with their flasks and cans of cola since I don't drink maybe I missed them all.

Chocolate Eclair
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Chocolate Eclair » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:35 am

She has land Carrie, don't take the expression about Sindbads too seriously, that was a cover all statement made by me, Sindbads came to mind because that was the first place I saw it happen and ended up falling off my chair with laughter, I thought this sort of thing did not happen any more.

LivinginLuxor
Top Member
Top Member

Post by LivinginLuxor » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:42 am

It's a coincidence that someone mentioned a soap opera earlier in the thread - a friend of mine thinks that he could write a good soap about expat life in Luxor - it would be called Mabrukside!
I might agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong!
Stan

Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:50 am

More like 'My Backside', considering all the s***'e that's being produced. There are, I am led to believe, quite a few flask hoarders that visit the Regal Lounge. But then, when all said and done, that's one of the reasons handbags were invented I suppose. :wi

carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie » Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:12 am

My handbags not big enough for my large water and the cup of tea well!!!! although I must admit I have witnessed the handbag users, sad lot.