Hatshepsut restaurant/coffee shop

Recommend to members and guests the best places in Egypt to visit, stay, eat , drink or shop for souvenirs and necessities.
10+ posts are required to post in this section.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Chocolate Eclair
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Re: Hatshepsut restaurant/coffee shop

Post by Chocolate Eclair » Mon May 13, 2013 4:22 pm

Makes you wonder what is not allowed in Danmark, I came out of the Cokadoo Bar one night and was agast at what was happening in the Beetle parked up, in the Keyhole Club I was pointing percy at the porcelain, to be asked if I was there with my girlfriend, I said I was and her name was Ylva, the questioner then said my girlfriend is over there, what did I see, a transvestite putting his makeup on :oops:

It gives a whole new meaning as to why they grow nettles around the perimeter of Bakken Dear Park ;) ;)

Roll me over in the Clover, Roll me over lay me down and do it again :lol: :lol:

BENNU
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by BENNU » Mon May 13, 2013 7:09 pm

:roll: I wonder how many hours you and your imaginary Danish friends have ever spent in DK or Sweden, Chocolate Eclair. :x You usually demonstrate ignorance of the two cultures and always get the names wrong. :| I am sure that there are prostitute nightclubs bringing shame on UK as well. That is what attracted you in Copenhagen - I think that says a lot more about you than it says about Denmark.

Chocolate Eclair
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Chocolate Eclair » Tue May 14, 2013 4:42 am

Not really Bennu, but it certainly bought the best out of you, of course I know what these places are, and of course I know about places like this in the UK, but the banter is good and I love to see the c--p that comes back when I start winding people up. The difference I am not patriotic at all, if someone was to say something about my country I would just laugh and think ha ha!! My father was from Ballerup, so I do know these places, fortunately I have only once been in the bar I mentioned, my father was told and the bruises I received stopped me from venturing in again, but at 17 it was an experience. I have not been to the family home for over 25 years, and apart from my mother I was born in the UK, both my sisters were born in "D". My fathers side were very strict and so visiting was always a chore to a young person. I was also the rebel in the family because I refused to learn my fathers tongue fluently like the rest of the family. But being a teenager in the 60's was wild, and not for the faint hearted.

PS To all Forum members that have not tagged on yet, I have to make a confession One of my favorite ballads in the 60's was Sir Cliff Richard singing "Wind me up let me go" You will find it of course on Youtube ;) ;)

BENNU
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by BENNU » Tue May 14, 2013 9:22 am

I am far from patriotic. You give a bad impression of a country for the case of winding me up, I do not know why.

If you did not care what others think, you would not create false profiles on Luxor4u and facebook with the one purpose of praising Justen Karlsson! That is dishonest and that is how you have shown yourself.

You may laugh at it but others find it sad.

Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak » Tue May 14, 2013 10:54 am

Mmmm, :tk so, me thinks the plot thickens Inspector Bennu.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.