Beef Vindaloo & Popadoms...

Find a selection of household tips and recipes for Egyptian Foods.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Beef Vindaloo & Popadoms...

Post by Who2 »

Went to the dark-side tonight to the curry evening at JJ's, brilliant curries, great popadoms nice people.
Our lady guest had the buttered chicken curry,mmmm.
So all in all about 30 odd people, somebody pointed out Mr Dusak, quite a surprise as I had never seen our wit from Karnak before.
Also chatted to an ex-copper who has just moved to Karnak, he didn't let on but I can smell em, obviously an Inspector or special branch he had that aura about him, you know like when you first meet the 'murder squad you never forget them, funny people but they have to be when dealing with all them….
'moiders. [sic]
So fully recommend JJ's curry nights and I never fell over once on the return journey…. :cool:

"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Re: Beef Vindaloo & Popadoms...

Post by Dusak »

I have to say, all of us thoroughly enjoyed every morsel of food. My friend thought she was in seventh heaven. :up I was exceptionally impressed by the rough, home made apple juice. :up :up We intend to do a re-visit to this curry night in the future and I would recommend it to others. :eat PS. Its rude to point, should of come over and paid homage. :lol: or payed my bill. :up
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.