My last Sunday on my Manor..

Find a selection of household tips and recipes for Egyptian Foods.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

My last Sunday on my Manor..

Post by Who2 »

Working until 4 am last night, previously having dined locally in the fabulous Blackfoot resturant on 3 different deliceous Pork dishes followed by a couple of outrageously expensive cocktails later in a private bar. http://blackfootrestaurant.co.uk ………...tick-tock-tick time moves on…..

Sunday morning and a slow measured walk to The Eagle for a couple of Bloody Mary's and to peruse the newspapers.
Now sitting in The Exmouth Arms gazing at the 22 ( yes 22 ) different 'on-tap real ales. Camden Hells-Cyclops-Beatnick-ect ect and todays chosen poison 'Smoked Brown Ale, 'totally mental !
Outside opposite the church and having a fag in the sun watching the market as lycra clad sweaty fit dancers from the Urdang Dance Centre and a half clad amazing juggler strutting his stuff, obviously totally off his head pass by.
Back tomorrow and as always, worried wether my case is overloaded and all that crap to the singular choice of Stella or more Stellas.
Loaded down down with Tuscan sausages, black-pudding, bacon, pasta machine, xmas presents and never quite knowing if my outbursts on here get me a quick turnaround at Luxor airport.
The best thing about returning to London is that vast amount of choice one has in this Country, I appreciate it far more by having so little choice in the land I chose to abide in.
So, from posing outside a totally new traitor it's back home trying to decorate our Xmas tree, life is fun, life is for living ! …. :cool:
Ps: Even Sim is happy as my mate Nick is popping round hot from his last 5 day UK tour, they broke up 6 days ago, la whaala!

"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.