Pure juice

Find a selection of household tips and recipes for Egyptian Foods.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

BENNU
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egypt

Pure juice

Post by BENNU »

:P2 Juhayna makes refreshing and delicious juices with no added sugar. :P I had never seen this before and thought that it was new, but I understand that it was introduced last summer. :P It is so much better than the sweet stuff, but still made from concentrate.

I am having a "JUHAYNA Pure" MangoPeach cocktail with apple, the only variety that I have tried so far, very, very good. A 200 ml brick with straw 2,50 1 liter 9,50. :P2

Who said anything about vodka..?

Billy_whiz

Re: Pure juice

Post by Billy_whiz »

I have that exact same juice in the fridge right now. I can't stand the sweetened "nectar" that is on all the supermarket shelves and always search for that brand with no added sugar. I usually buy the orange juice, but can't find it anywhere so decided to try something different, and I haven't been disappointed. Hadn't thought about vodka with it, but now you make that suggestion I'll give it a go. Cheers Bennu :wi
LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

I drink fresh juice made with veggies and some fruit (seasonal) every morning. Most delicious juice you've ever tasted.
biosceptic

Post by biosceptic »

Just be aware that most of these juices are sweetened due to the apple juice which still gives plenty of fructose - just compare the calorie level compared to the sweetened juice without as much apple juice
BBLUX
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Location: Winter in West Bank, Luxor and La Vienne, France in Summer
France

Post by BBLUX »

The "Pure" juice has been around for quite a while. We always buy the Pure juice. Cannot abide that sickly sweet Nectar!

Mind you, straight from the tree is rather good if a bit messy sometimes :br

Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
Maakari
United Kingdom

Post by Maakari »

A few years ago I bought couple of bottles of Pims with me for those evenings on the balcony. I made the Jugs up using orange juice I had pressed myself, with strawberries, grapes, cucumber, cinnamon and sprigs of mint.
The following week, T'Other half said I will make the jug up tonight and cook dinner as well. H e has been watching (and eating) me prepare some english dishes (he loves Cottage pie and yorkshire puds!) so He wanted to create a english supper for us and some friends. He did a wonderful job, Roast chicken dinner, apple and mango crumble and 2 jugs of Pims. He had put some mysterious spices and fruits in there, but he had used a carton of nectar and it had turned into a fruity Soup!!! It was unusual and very nice...but still hit the spot when poured over lots of cushed ice!!!
Maakari
United Kingdom

Post by Maakari »

Whoops, pressed submit before noticing that it sounds like Hubby eats me!!!! He does'nt, times have been tough recently, but not that tough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eat
LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

I'm not fond of nectars but turning them into a soup is a terrific idea :up :up