Raspberry and coconut semifreddo

Find a selection of household tips and recipes for Egyptian Foods.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Ebikatsu

Post by Ebikatsu »

Glyphdoctor wrote:Ebi-You sound a lot braver than I would ever be! Prepared to cut your husband's throat open!

But then if you were helping to perform cystoscopies for 5 years, I'm sure you are one tough nurse. ;)
Cystoscopies were so boring.
:mrgreen:

Not enough blood and gore!!

My love was trauma where I eventually settled. That was exciting and wasn't bravery, that was auto pilot.

"I think I may have swine flu…….I've come out in rashers "

Glyphdoctor
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Glyphdoctor »

That's good, as I was a bit worried you might take secret pleasure in seeing grown men cry! :lol:
Ebikatsu

Post by Ebikatsu »

Well if you saw the men coming for cystoscopies you'd see quite a few of them terrified at the thought of having cold hard steel pushed up their nether regions :? :mrgreen:
"I think I may have swine flu…….I've come out in rashers "

Glyphdoctor
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Glyphdoctor »

The most brilliant nurse I ever met was one who performed cystoscopies. He told the patients, "I guarantee this won't hurt 110%." Well, now he got the patient relaxed, which of course makes it easier to put the steel rod pushed up you know where. And then they scream in agonizing pain. Of course, afterward they ask him why he lied and he says, "but I didn't lie, I guaranteed 110% it wouldn't hurt...me!"
PRchick

Post by PRchick »

Wow. He's lucky one of his patients didn't push that steel rod up his you-know-what and say "I've got your 110% right here."
A man who has had a bull by the tail once has learned 10 to 20 times more than a man who has not.
~Mark Twain~
stratagems

Post by stratagems »

You can also try adding beetroot to cakes to make them moist - it goes really well with chocolate cake.