Tribute Bands

Discuss your favourite forms of entertainment; games, music, dvd's, films, TV, books, singers and songwriters, Exchange gossip about the stars and download your favourite music.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Cyprus

Tribute Bands

Post by Major Thom »

Just got home from watching Fleetwood Bac tribute go the music of Fleetwood Mac, absolutely brilliant the craft of the musicians and the voices of the two girls Stevie Nicks and Chrissy McViegh were outstanding. The BeeGees were also amazing, you could close your eyes and listen there was no difference. Now looking forward to Queen, The Jersey Boys, The Stones, Rod Stewart, and Take That. Life with a new meaning, no matter what you say, these tribute bands are outstanding, and Tala Amplitheatre the venue lets you admire the sunset before each concert. Today it's diving at Cap St George, on the look out for Turtles. Tomorrow up the mountain to Simou for a Lebaneese Dinner, all cooked in Virgin Olive Oil. Sunday to Village Inn for Sunday Roast. Monday and Tuesday to Greenhills for drinky poos and the sounds of American Soul and Motown. Life really is a bowl of cherries with no bottom, and a never ending supply. For today though it's the car wash and shopping, and to get a couple of pairs of Sketchers. Then to the Railway for a couple of Keo's that's when my chauffeur takes over the driving. Ha Ha.

Moonstone
V.I.P
V.I.P
Egypt

Re: Tribute Bands

Post by Moonstone »

Major Thom wrote:Just got home from watching Fleetwood Bac tribute go the music of Fleetwood Mac, absolutely brilliant the craft of the musicians and the voices of the two girls Stevie Nicks and Chrissy McViegh were outstanding. The BeeGees were also amazing, you could close your eyes and listen there was no difference. Now looking forward to Queen, The Jersey Boys, The Stones, Rod Stewart, and Take That. Life with a new meaning, no matter what you say, these tribute bands are outstanding, and Tala Amplitheatre the venue lets you admire the sunset before each concert. Today it's diving at Cap St George, on the look out for Turtles. Tomorrow up the mountain to Simou for a Lebaneese Dinner, all cooked in Virgin Olive Oil. Sunday to Village Inn for Sunday Roast. Monday and Tuesday to Greenhills for drinky poos and the sounds of American Soul and Motown. Life really is a bowl of cherries with no bottom, and a never ending supply. For today though it's the car wash and shopping, and to get a couple of pairs of Sketchers. Then to the Railway for a couple of Keo's that's when my chauffeur takes over the driving. Ha Ha.
:a84: :a84: :a84: :a86: :a86: :a86:
Nil desperandum