Hatton Garden Robbery

Discuss your favourite forms of entertainment; games, music, dvd's, films, TV, books, singers and songwriters, Exchange gossip about the stars and download your favourite music.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Horus
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Hatton Garden Robbery

Post by Horus »

I watched this film the other night about the robbery and it was very entertaining if for nothing else but to show what a bunch of clowns they turned out to be, they should not be put in jail, a care home would be more appropriate. :lol: :lol:

Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Re: Hatton Garden Robbery

Post by Who2 »

They are in a home it's called Butlin's or Ford HMP, no doubt awaiting with anticipated breath to watch, in their Cinema...
The Hatton Garden Job which came out 5 days ago, although I hear Ray Winstone is doing his own version... 8)
Ps: I still have in my mind if, it all goes 'tits-up... I'll just pop into a Barclay's with a sawn-off cucumber and end up in Butlin's
growing weed & running the film nights....'far better & far cheaper than any OAP home you can recommend...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5351458/?ref_=nv_sr_1
"One really has to consider one's ageing years, if you haven't already then your a fool!
Nb: I was once told the 'screws there would put on Pink Floyd's The Wall,
and then raid the cinema for all the dope smokers..'which was just about everyone!
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
Horus
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by Horus »

Its just as well they are in a cushy prison judging by the pathetic lives they were apparently leading on the proceeds of a life of crime, just a few old guys reminiscing in a pub, hardly the high life.
It is viewable on Kodi on the Phoenix site if you want a laugh.
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

Horus wrote:Its just as well they are in a cushy prison judging by the pathetic lives they were apparently leading on the proceeds of a life of crime, just a few old guys reminiscing in a pub, hardly the high life.
You have no idea, being a robber is hard work, not like your pedestrian 9-5 daily grind.
They weren't reminiscing in The Castle PH they were planning the job, they just didn't realise the skill of today's tekinology. [sic]
Then who really does except the young.

Pathetic lives ? most had stolen more than you will ever realise.
It's just different sides of the street than you walk, you'll never understand, hopefully!.... 8)
Ps: wait till today's crims steal you money from their laptops at home...
Sophocles.
Horus
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by Horus »

Who2 wrote:
Horus wrote:Its just as well they are in a cushy prison judging by the pathetic lives they were apparently leading on the proceeds of a life of crime, just a few old guys reminiscing in a pub, hardly the high life.
You have no idea, being a robber is hard work, not like your pedestrian 9-5 daily grind.
They weren't reminiscing in The Castle PH they were planning the job, they just didn't realise the skill of today's tekinology. [sic]
Then who really does except the young.
Just pure opportunists who had more luck than judgement and the planning was so poor that one clown has to get to the robbery on a bus and another used his own car to case the joint, really professional …. not! Then the muppets have purchased crap second hand junk that breaks down and they give up and leg it, it was only the inefficiency of the security people in ignoring the silent alarm (which they failed to know about or silence) that gave then another chance to go back again. In addition I retired quite comfortably without needing to steal anything from others, so I have no daily grind and I am free to do what I want

Pathetic lives ? most had stolen more than you will ever realise.
They may have stolen it, but they didn't have much of it left or they would have been living better lives, they were all on the bones of their arses.

It's just different sides of the street than you walk, you'll never understand, hopefully!.... 8)
And a street I do not want to walk thanks very much, I have more respect for myself than to steal from others, I have the ability to earn and pay my own way in life and dare say I am probably financially better off than they are, at least I am not in nick and am free to enjoy my life in any way I choose, unlike them.

Ps: wait till today's crims steal you money from their laptops at home...
They will have to get up early in a morning to do that Dr, some of us have more savvy than most criminals who are generally just parasites on the rest of society and nothing to be admired ;)
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

Well I watched the film, the script should have been better, not a great film to be honest but a pretty cool robbery.
all your clap trap about your morals, spare me.

You'll probably be sitting in a retirement home when your their age,
rather than achieving and having the adrenaline coursing through your veins.

When it comes to 'savvy it doesn't exist in your World that's why you lot keep getting ripped.
Anyhow 'pearls to swine, there really is no point, pedestrians..... 8)
Sophocles.
Horus
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by Horus »

Who2 wrote:Well I watched the film, the script should have been better, not a great film to be honest but a pretty cool robbery.
all your clap trap about your morals, spare me.
I have no problem with morals, its you that is happy to entertain the scumbags of the world and then brag about it. Obviously stealing and cheating is an acceptable way of life in your book, you obviously get a kick out of ‘pretending’ to know all these lowlifes whereas the rest of us would just scrape them off our boots.

You'll probably be sitting in a retirement home when your their age,
rather than achieving and having the adrenaline coursing through your veins.
Quite possible, but it will be somewhere sunny, at least I will not be someone’s bitch inside a prison until I die. As for adrenalin, I have ****** more adrenalin than you and your baddy mates could generate in a lifetime and achieved far more, but mine didn’t come from reading 'Walter Mitty' books. ;)

When it comes to 'savvy it doesn't exist in your World that's why you lot keep getting ripped.
Anyhow 'pearls to swine, there really is no point, pedestrians..... 8)
Savvy, :lol: :lol: you Cockneys just love to talk crap 8)
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

I once had the honour of serving for many years the wisest person I have ever met.
He said "If you cannot, 'not be affected then do not deal, 'I repeat do not deal"....... 8)
Sophocles.
Horus
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by Horus »

Yer right, get the cards out waiter, I'm in 8)