More Two Dickheads....

Discuss your favourite forms of entertainment; games, music, dvd's, films, TV, books, singers and songwriters, Exchange gossip about the stars and download your favourite music.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

More Two Dickheads....

Post by Who2 »

After a terrific run and to great acclaim up at the Edfringe,
The Club has returned to the Capital, my home hopefully, for an enhanced performance.
http://www.vaultfestival.com/event/the- ... ounce=true

Over Xmas Nick, John & myself critically reviewed the Edinburgh Fringe performance which we found could easily be improved,
Nick screamed from the rooftops at his character assassination, John said "it was only a caricature, I just laughed..

Anyhow it's been refined quite a lot since "Roller Coaster Farce" **** The Stage "Utterly Hilarious" **** The List
"Graphic Delight" **** The Scotsman.

John stands by his comment "We (Hinge & Bracket) were far funnier then and even now than the show,
"Well you can't win them all....'really ?...."your havin a silk scarf, incha ?.... 8)

"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Re: More Two Dickheads....

Post by Who2 »

Back in Blighty, there seems to be a crisis here in the NHS. (what's new ?)
So, I have emailed my Dr and sent him a friends request on FB, he phoned me today, these modern Dr's.
Move with the times if you want to move up the appointment lists,
Iv'e invited him to the show said "bring the family 'it's a family show, it has matinées. 8)

Ps: Iv'e known many a good nurse...
Pss: The Scottish actor playing me has had his haircut, from looking like Mel Gibson in Braveheart to looking like a short back & sides 'ginger-minger..'spare me!
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
Mad Dilys
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Spain

Re: More Two Dickheads....

Post by Mad Dilys »

Will there be a video of The Club any time soon? As I am possibly one of the few members of this forum ( if not the only one) to have visited The Tardis in it's prime and I'd love to see you as others do.............. 8)
Smile! It confuses people