Undertanding Love and Life

Discuss your favourite forms of entertainment; games, music, dvd's, films, TV, books, singers and songwriters, Exchange gossip about the stars and download your favourite music.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Undertanding Love and Life

Post by Bullet Magnet »

A timeless song, I hope this helps... listen carefully.

phpBB [video]

I'll catch you all later on, under a new pseudonym I have already created. I have no use for BM now...

There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.
Brian Yare
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Re: Undertanding Love and Life

Post by Brian Yare »

"It's a little bit funny, this feeling inside"

It's a penis, Elton
A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by A-Four »

Brian Yare wrote:"It's a little bit funny, this feeling inside"

It's a penis, Elton
Err,...........that's a bit 1970's Brian, and I don't mean just the song.

One evening Boy George had a small gathering when he lived opposite Whitestone Pond on Heath Street, some years ago now, where in a drunken stupor he suggested that 'With all that money Elton John still has hair like a dinner lady'......... never got invited to any of Elton's do's after that..........

............then again, there is the story of when Zippy, George and Bungle arrived at one of Elton's so called social occasions, but that story, so I'm told, has yet to come out,....and any how it's Chrimbo, the baby Jesus and all that,...........so less of the smut Brian if you please,.......... :wi :wi :wi :wi :wi.
John Landon
Top Member
Top Member
Venezuela

Post by John Landon »

I have been a fan of Elton and Bernie since I was 10 years old, "Your Song" funnily enough was the song that brought me to this particular Alter.
After that, I had and still have most of the Albums, infact I received 2 of the old albums on CD form my eldset Son this Christmas.
(It was either those or "Call Of Duty Modern Warfare", but I have grown tired of killing Zombies )

I made no secret of being an EJ fan back then, and when he bravely came out in the mid 70's, I was ridiculed at school because of it.
Somehow with those peoples' twisted logic, If I liked a gay performer, then I must be gay !
I paid no heed, and for 50 years have enjoyed the timeless and mysterious lyrics penned by Mr Taupin, and the wonderful melodies that Elton can produce.
He's 69 now, and can still out perform anyone who is alive today or aver has been.
IF there is such a thing as reincarnation, then Elton John is Wolfang Amadeus Mozart. And what a ball he is having, and well deserved.
Probably having a much better life than some dinosaur with those 70's long outdated prejudices at the front of his mind.
Long Live the Queen of England, Long may she reign.... :rs

PS. As a Suggestion, I would listen to the new Album "Wonderful Crazy night" it really is a great feelgood album. Its on Youtube, then go and buy it, as there are 2 tracks that will not be found on Youtube that are on the CD.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

..., ''no use for BM now..., maybe not, but whatever you call yourself on here in the future, you will be the same old decent guy inside... :up
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
John Landon
Top Member
Top Member
Venezuela

Post by John Landon »

Thank you Dusak ,That is a very kind comment, and much appreciated.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

I understand life, :tk I think, but I will never understand love with all its little unexpected foibles.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
John Landon
Top Member
Top Member
Venezuela

Post by John Landon »

If we could describe LOVE in a sentence or small verse, then we would be very rich men indeed.

I Like to think of it as a frequency, a wave form with a scale ...