A good download.

Discuss your favourite forms of entertainment; games, music, dvd's, films, TV, books, singers and songwriters, Exchange gossip about the stars and download your favourite music.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Chocolate Eclair
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

A good download.

Post by Chocolate Eclair »

If you can read this then take a look!!

Hvis nogen kan læse dette, er der et godt program til at downloade fra Torrentz, dens kaldet Wallander men lave ikke bekymre dig du kan få det med engelske sub titler. Værd visning

BENNU
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egypt

Re: A good download.

Post by BENNU »

It is not readable, but I am sure that it can be google translated back to English from "Danish". :?
Chocolate Eclair
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

The best I can do I will try and put it up on the translation. its a long time since I used the language and writing so my memory is not so good, I was hoping that I remembered well enough to write it, but obviously not, must go back to school!! :lol:

I knew you would come back on this one Bennu and say something, that why I did my best to remember, but after 50 years my brain cells must have gone completely blank. :lol:

Wish now I had used translation before posting, but I knew you would come back to me if things had gone wrong.

But then again it could be my Dyslexia :lol:
BENNU
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egypt

Post by BENNU »

Chocolate Eclair wrote: :lol: after 50 years my brain cells must have gone completely blank.
Hopes I means you now able watched Coronation Street, spelling nearly perfectly but plenty creative. :)
Chocolate Eclair
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Yes used the program hide my IP number and watched it on player with my IPad plugged into my TV...

Oh by the way my translator gave me results of over 60%, mainly at the start and finish. (Whoops nearly spelt that Finnish)
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Chocolate Eclair wrote:The best I can do I will try and put it up on the translation. its a long time since I used the language and writing so my memory is not so good, I was hoping that I remembered well enough to write it, but obviously not, must go back to school!! :lol:

I knew you would come back on this one Bennu and say something, that why I did my best to remember, but after 50 years my brain cells must have gone completely blank. :lol:

Wish now I had used translation before posting, but I knew you would come back to me if things had gone wrong.

Yeh yeh yeh, we already know about the bad memory bit. :mrgreen:
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.