Repartion is Good for the Mind! 'goddit ?

Discuss your favourite forms of entertainment; games, music, dvd's, films, TV, books, singers and songwriters, Exchange gossip about the stars and download your favourite music.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Repartion is Good for the Mind! 'goddit ?

Post by Who2 »

phpBB [video]

This is learning how to become a rock star*******
phpBB [video]

This is how to behave when your a rock star*******
Trust me. I'm a Doctor and I know lot's of Rock Stars " Reparation is Good for the Soul the latter has been playing for the last 4 hours on repeat on my house sound system. It's called a hook...
It let's one think about something for more than 5 minutes, which 'I believe Freud said quote "most plebs cannot think on one subject for more than 3 minutes, he reckoned what made him special was, he could concentrate on one thing for 4 minutes...'la whaala, not a lot of people know that, So back to lemon jelly, nick & fred were regulars at the Tardis, very chilled guys listen to them.. :cool:
Ps: Try 'In the bath, it's a killer

"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Re: Repartion is Good for the Mind! 'goddit ?

Post by Bullet Magnet »

for me, it's a real "Pick Me Up" that tune.. Love it.. :up
Freud eh.. ? He may well be right about some things, the Oedipus complex I have seen many times.. Simplified down to "Daddy Issues" generally.

Me, I never fancied my Mother or my Father, by the time I was 5, it really was just a case of... "Thanks for the Vehicle, but I must be leaving now".. :bp:

Oy Freud !! 4 minutes of concentration is nothing !!! I got backache since a few days ago, not thought of much else since... :urm:
There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.