First Kiss

Discuss your favourite forms of entertainment; games, music, dvd's, films, TV, books, singers and songwriters, Exchange gossip about the stars and download your favourite music.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

hatusu
Top Member
Top Member
Egypt

First Kiss

Post by hatusu »

Do you remember your first kiss? I was listening to my rock music yesterday, and Kid Rock came on singing First Kiss, and it brought it all back.
I was 14, and going to a schoolfriend’s birthday party on the other side of town in a church hall and there was going to be music and dancing!( All the other birthday parties Id been to previously just involved jelly and icecream in someones home and games like “pass the parcel” –this one was so different.) I was excited because I was wearing my new Can Can petticoat under a flared skirt and my very first kitten heels. I was asked to dance several times (a new dizzying experience!) and – AND – Steven Scholes walked me to the bus-stop later where I experienced my very first real kiss. Unfortunately it cant have been that lifechanging for him because I didn’t hear from him again . Until …..
2 years later I was 16. Our headmistress had allowed the Lower 6th to organise a Halloween Hop in the School Hall. Only “suitable” members of the opposite sex would be allowed in , which meant we couldn’t invite any boys ourselves, but she extended the invitation to the Lower and Upper 6th at the Boys Grammar School. By now the Can Can petticoat and kitten heels had been ditched for something much more slinky, and killer heels. Walking to the loo early in the evening I met a boy coming the other way – he stopped in his tracks and said admiringly “Wow – You’ve changed!!” I walked straight past him with my head in the air (but a big smile on my face.........)
So what music reminds you of life-changing events in your youth?

carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Re: First Kiss

Post by carrie »

Oh yes I remember it very very well, with horror.
14 and allowed to go to the local dance in the church hall, Priest present plus some Mum's.
Met this boy who I kinda liked, it was very hot in the hall and we were allowed to stand just outside the door for fresh air.
This lad kissed me, AND he tried to put his tongue in my mouth. Ugh! I bit it as hard as possible. He never spoke to me again.
Yildez
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Yildez »

carrie wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:52 pm Oh yes I remember it very very well, with horror.
14 and allowed to go to the local dance in the church hall, Priest present plus some Mum's.
Met this boy who I kinda liked, it was very hot in the hall and we were allowed to stand just outside the door for fresh air.
This lad kissed me, AND he tried to put his tongue in my mouth. Ugh! I bit it as hard as possible. He never spoke to me again.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

carrie wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:52 pm
He probably had difficulty in speaking to anyone for a while! :)))
BENNU
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egypt

Post by BENNU »

:a31: :a32: My first kiss lasted an hour and a half - so did my last relationship. :a37:
Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Cyprus

Post by Major Thom »

I do not remember mine so it must have not been a big event, had many since but I never turned into a Prince, as you all know!! Rivet, Rivet, Revit. Ha Ha