P.M's.

If you have any suggestions about this site or if you need any help with accessing or posting on the forum, including any computer, Internet or General problems, then post here.
Guests can post in this section. Guest posts will not show till a moderator approves the post.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

P.M's.

Post by A-Four »

Hello Keefy,

When you get time would you please check my PM system, as I have noticed I can neither send or receive such messages,...........many thanks.

LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Re: P.M's.

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Oh oh - you've caught the can'tpmifmylifedependsonitvirus. WI had it (maybe still has it as it seemed to go chronic with her). Mine was a more transient case. Believe Jayway had it recently too. Keep the faith it'll pass as mysteriously as it arrived. Are you hearing the music?
carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie »

I had it A Four I had a little tinkling and got a message to say I had a new message but couldn't open it. Keefy sorted it out for me but it meant that I lost all my past messages which wasn't a problem.
A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by A-Four »

I don't really know how long it's been missing, as it's quite rare that I use it, and only noticed today being that I was intending to PM the Dr rather than post, as I have done in our history section.
Winged Isis
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Winged Isis »

I only had the lone instance, but it was for ages (over a year I think, but could be wrong as it was long ago). It was a matter of asking Keefy (multiple times), despite him more than once saying it was a problem at my end (it wasn't).
Carpe diem! :le:
A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by A-Four »

Do any of you think that he ever comes this far down in the basement that often ?

Should I dare post a similar message in Living In or perhaps, Know Egypt? :tk .
LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Maybe you can ask somebody to PM Keefy on your behalf but I've found him to be pretty responsive and if Horus reads this message am sure he'll tell Keefy.
Horus
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by Horus »

People should realise that these problems can be very difficult to resolve, there can be all sort of compatibility problems that may cause glitches to occur especially on a large interactive forum. And don't forget it is not as simple as pushing a few buttons, all forums require maintenance and that may itself cause something to malfunctions especially when millions of lines of code may be involved and something gets corrupted. I have brought it to Keefy's attention although I am sure he has already seen your post and is or will be looking into it, I also assume he also has a life outside of this forum and will deal with it when and if he can. :|
Horus
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by Horus »

A4, Keefy is unable to do any work on the main forum at the moment due to limited Broadband access, but he is aware of your problem, hopefully he will be able to deal with it within the next couple of weeks.
Jayway
Portugal

Post by Jayway »

Email ? - - -